Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] LockChain | Decentralized Booking & Vacation Marketplace (CLOSED) - page 3. (Read 13822 times)

legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
I have received 45 Tokens for 179 stakes, I do not know whether it is correct calculation or not, as per today's price of LOC token amount is decent but 45 tokens are not justified at all for 179 stakes, I tried to keep 3 RT and 3 shares per week only.

Please do not complain about the lesser amount of tokens, as there are 2k participants in the social media campaign and we have only 65050 tokens for social media. So don't expect much.

These 45 stakes are much better. 45x3$= 130+$ Its really good.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
I have received 45 Tokens for 179 stakes, I do not know whether it is correct calculation or not, as per today's price of LOC token amount is decent but 45 tokens are not justified at all for 179 stakes, I tried to keep 3 RT and 3 shares per week only.
legendary
Sugars.zone
guys. Write how many bets you had in the cabinet and how many tokens you got. What would we somehow be guided by, whether we received the full amount.
95 stakes = 40 tokens.

460 stakes = 50 tokens

As I mentioned previous portal wasn't showing the correct amount of tokens.

As there is a rule, we only count, 3 retweets, likes and shares per day. But previous portal counting almost every retweet you do. Thats why its showing much stakes but it that isn't correct.
Activity: 308
Merit: 115
guys. Write how many bets you had in the cabinet and how many tokens you got. What would we somehow be guided by, whether we received the full amount.
95 stakes = 40 tokens.

460 stakes = 50 tokens
legendary
Sugars.zone
Hello

I know your concerns, after updating the portal with new codes, your all the stakes updated at the back end. We have got the correct amount of stakes. This portal is not showing the correct amount of stakes.

Secondly, the distribution will last ~ a week. There is still a lot to be yet paid. Please wait.

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Hi Mr Irfan,
I this is second bounty that I am not receiving anything managed by you.You paid nothing for Dovu project and now as I have seen other participants received social media bounty but again LOCK bounty missing.Kindly check and clarify why you not paying me.If there is any problem tell me so that I stop working for your projects.

Activity: 756
Merit: 265
95 stakes = 40 tokens.
I have received the LOC token today, but where can I found the spreadsheet about for the social media campaign result?

I also would like to look at the table, I had a lot of steaks and I added a spear.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
I have received the LOC token today, but where can I found the spreadsheet about for the social media campaign result?
Manager, I very little received Twitter rewards, can recheck? or will there be a sequel?
Activity: 588
Merit: 199
Hello
Who is aware of the bounty? Was the FB accounted for?
I received tokens, but on the portal for the FB, and remained zero for the entire campaign
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I have not received anything from my efforts so far HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??/
Activity: 854
It is unfortunate that the campaign manager has decided not to mind us. We just need a confirmation as to when we will see the list or spreadsheet which he is using to distribute the tokens.

when will we see the table?
I am not sure there will be one because people are confirming that payment has started.
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
It is unfortunate that the campaign manager has decided not to mind us. We just need a confirmation as to when we will see the list or spreadsheet which he is using to distribute the tokens.

when will we see the table?
Activity: 854
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
received 40 tokens. I so suspect that this is for all social networks (twitter / facebook / telegram / slack). Not thick ... But thanks anyway.

for how much stakes you received that 40 tokens?
Hey. In the cabinet displays 95 rates, received 40 tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
All received a reward for the social network. You can see why I haven't received? or turn to me has not yet reached?

nope i haven't , only 2 people that confirming that recieved the token from bountyportal here
All received a reward for the social network. You can see why I haven't received? or turn to me has not yet reached?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
received 40 tokens. I so suspect that this is for all social networks (twitter / facebook / telegram / slack). Not thick ... But thanks anyway.

for how much stakes you received that 40 tokens?
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
hello dev thank you
I have received 14 loc in my wallet.
whether it is final division because I can not see the list of bounty distribution.
Pages:
Jump to: