Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 10. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 10:41:58 AM
I think most bounty hunters immediately sell their gifts after the ICO is done. the bounty hunter and airdrop also usually damage the market price for selling the coin price below the ICO rate.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 08:42:23 AM
Yeah I assume it's often best to hold bounty rewards, especially in this market, has to pick up soon.
Activity: 41
June 23, 2018, 08:39:49 AM
Not all bounties are gold. It's a lottery.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Powered by Search and Discovery
June 23, 2018, 08:37:24 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

Correct!!! You should be. Generosity is a reward for your work, it is not a business on which you can speculate. Personally, I do so, 25% output when the price is at its peak, and the remaining 75% I leave for a long period. When I see in the news that the price has increased, I'm just happy ))))
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
https://sne.su/
June 23, 2018, 08:32:19 AM
About what money in the bounty there can be a talk, when the market is going on. It remains only to endure, continue to work and not to touch the already existing coins.
Activity: 92
Merit: 7
June 23, 2018, 08:17:14 AM
Of'course It depends on the project. I mostly join bounty campaigns because I believe in the specific project. But many people out there dump their bounties instantly. Bounties are often the reason for hard dumps in the beginning of many coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
June 23, 2018, 08:16:02 AM
You need to have several ways to make money, and one of them is a regular job that will not let you die of hunger. Participation of bounties gives you an extra chance of earning money.
Activity: 77
June 23, 2018, 08:12:52 AM
The money been made from any bounty campaign is selling of token we get from any campaign once the project is successful, I do make more money from signature
Activity: 146
June 23, 2018, 08:03:36 AM
I sell some tokens when they go public to buy others I believe in or leave in ETH, just many altcoins will soon cost nothing!
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 07:40:35 AM
Of course, probably the ideal concept would be to invest in cryptocurrency, ICO, get on the bounty and forget about it for a year, two or three years. In fact, in the first month of doubt gnaw and itch to sell.Everyone's business, of course, what you want, then do it.
Activity: 112
June 23, 2018, 07:29:33 AM
Pundi X sends you an additional 7% of your coins held each month until the end of the year. So if you have 100 coins on your listed wallet or Coinbene Exchange, at the end of the month they send 7 coins to your wallet (Airdrop).  This way you always increase, and you can wait out fluctuations.

Good crypto Project! Their POS machine (creditcard machine + crypto + many others) takes direct crypto payments.

Coin buy-back coming!

Activity: 14
June 22, 2018, 11:06:11 AM
In my opinion, you can not become a millionaire by participating in bounty campaign . You can become a millionaire by investing a good amount in a good project. This is more real than bounty.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 12:08:11 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy

Well, not always this strategy brings a big profit. Sometimes it is important to have time to sell while the price has not fallen at all.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 12:02:24 PM
If you have nothing to eat, then you will not store your coins that you received from participating in the bounty. You simply do not have any other choice. You will have to sell them.

Yes, but if you will win only 5 usd this will not help you. Better way is to find another sources and hold these coins
Activity: 114
June 21, 2018, 11:59:47 AM

If there are bounty hunters like that I think they don't need money and they just doing bounties for fun.
Activity: 248
June 21, 2018, 10:46:26 AM
Many people got tokens they cannot handle, so they just dump it in the market once the trade is newly lunch, whereby they don't care about the future of the project itself, that they might become a fiat millionaire with the coins. Take for example, those who participated in ETH bounty campaign, if they had keep it till today, who knows how huge money they will make by now.
Anyways, bounty is a good thing about cryptos.
Activity: 84
June 21, 2018, 10:37:10 AM
I think that it all depends on the personal respectively to wait but for me if there is need I do not wait for long time
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
June 21, 2018, 07:08:13 AM
True, but not completely true. There are some projects that will soon fade off. And if you don't sell off the coins when its the right time, you'll end up in a loss. Of course, there are some that also depend on the bounty earnings for living.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
June 21, 2018, 06:59:52 AM
If you have nothing to eat, then you will not store your coins that you received from participating in the bounty. You simply do not have any other choice. You will have to sell them.
Activity: 31
June 21, 2018, 05:39:53 AM
Depends on the project. I mostly join bounty campaigns because I believe in the specific project. But many people out there dump their bounties instantly. Often wide below under ico prices. Bounties are often the reason for hard dumps in the beginning of many coins.
Pages:
Jump to: