Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 12. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 04:26:39 PM
in some cases, it is the right decision not to sell your rewards for a long time
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
June 17, 2018, 04:24:18 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

It depends on the ICO projects, not all of them are promising and valuable, and there is a lot of scam projects and others without any potential. So holding the bounty tokens is profitable if, and only if the project is very valuable and there is high demand for its tokens.
Activity: 276
Merit: 12
OOOBTC.com
June 17, 2018, 04:21:24 PM
Possible but not so easy, because many projects failed to kicked off.

With more and more ICOs appeared everyday - risks are becoming bigger.

Highly reccomend any bounty hunter to identify strategy. You need to keep coins from great porjects and sell others.

It is impossible to say 100% what project will develop in the future. I learned about this tactic: sell part now and save the other part.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
June 17, 2018, 04:18:16 PM

Highly reccomend any bounty hunter to identify strategy. You need to keep coins from great porjects and sell others.

almost always there are such situations that the price of a coin can be at a good level after the completion of the company's ico. Because in the future, at least a half a year, you need to wait for the price to stop again after the fall.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
June 17, 2018, 04:15:36 PM

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
June 17, 2018, 04:05:07 PM
The post is mostly misleading. I for sure do not know of anyone who has been doing bounties and have become a millionaire. Not unless you are cheating and have multiple bitcointalk accounts and see what happens to such people, they get negative mark. My advice to everyone is to not to indulge in wrong practices and make multiple accounts to get bounties.
Activity: 182
June 17, 2018, 04:01:09 PM
Bounty money is a good reward everyone looks forward to receiving after carrying out tasks for weeks. However some are quick to sell theirs to get fiat while some hold for a long time. Whichever one comes, enjoy your bounty money, it is your reward.
Activity: 84
June 17, 2018, 03:56:58 PM
I think it all depends on the trust of the bounty company and investment in ICO. In General, the bounty companies are good. Everyone can easily earn a lot of money for them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 03:47:59 PM
I'm unfamiliar with such cases. I do not like to keep coins for a long time. I translate them into fiat after entering the stock exchange.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
June 17, 2018, 03:47:32 PM
In a year my tokens began to cost much less, therefore it is necessary to sell not less than half immediately.
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 03:46:45 PM
I'm unfamiliar with such cases. I do not like to keep coins for a long time. I translate them into fiat after entering the stock exchange.
Activity: 112
June 17, 2018, 03:37:44 PM
This is a good observation, but very often I see how many bounty hunters sell their tokens even before the official listing - on decentralized exchanges. I wonder they regret the missed opportunities? Many coins and tokens make large X later.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 03:36:40 PM
I don't know the feeling of having bounty money. I don't get any money from bounties Sad. It is so sad for me to participate in bounties but not getting money.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
June 17, 2018, 03:35:03 PM
Now this is not an easy question. Recent market trends are such that a year later, many of the coins that we received in bounty companies may not be worth anything.
Activity: 336
June 17, 2018, 03:08:42 PM
Honestly, I also plan this strategy with bounty tokenami.podozhdu for at least a year and see what happens from this. The main part in worthy projects.
Activity: 168
June 17, 2018, 02:57:15 PM
Why do some people just want to, while others are already actively earning in the Internet and at the same time have a good time? I know their secret! P2PS
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2ps-worlds-first-only-secure-interference-free-communications-system-3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
June 17, 2018, 02:49:46 PM
Actually it is true. Bounty hunters should wait for some time for their rewards which they get as altcoins/stakes to be listed in ICO with good price. By researching you can hold your bounty rewards Which you think will have some good Value in exchanges after sometime but can sell if you need money, only a few.
Activity: 238
June 17, 2018, 02:38:33 PM
That was amazing. We can not predict anything and if we do not sell them, all can become zero.
What we achieve is the result of risk acceptance.
Activity: 30
June 17, 2018, 02:34:24 PM
Bounty or not bounty money is money. Bounty hunter work is a work like any other, you will invest resources and time to get your money back
Activity: 98
June 14, 2018, 12:04:00 PM
Yes, holding tokens is a good choice for the participants. because most of tokens will decrease after they are paid for you. If they are good projects, they will grow so fast in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: