Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 9. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
June 25, 2018, 02:45:06 AM
Its kinda a low that must be done, because if you sell them when they are distributed then you will get a very low price. They are developing and they need time, it will increasing their value.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 02:39:42 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

To gain money from crypto market via getting token Airdrops, I think we need to know about coin trading. The truth is that every token that was listed on international exchange had been sold dramatically (many of them were declined in price around 10 times lower when being listed). Thus, When we get token airdrop, we should search its information daily and sell on time to reach the highest profit. If we love that token, we can buy back with the low price and wait for the next pump. Thats my thiking about getting profit from Airdrops. How do you think?
Activity: 285
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 01:49:03 AM
bounty work can be called as a sideline in our spare time and token pay all berfariasi depending on the project we are working successfully besra or not if successful of course the tokens we received we can directly sell it and if the tokens that we receive no value if I think as a pending investment will someday be worthy of that token
Activity: 448
Merit: 20
June 25, 2018, 01:36:38 AM
Do you have information about these already
I am participating in these campaigns, despite the fact that I have investments in this market
I see it as an investment in time, such as investing in money
But I have not sell yet because my rewards are few
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
June 25, 2018, 01:30:24 AM
i consider bounty hunting as a service job were we offer our advertising skills to promote the project and holding this bounties for a long term is like keeping a real estate property were your asset is appreciating instead of depreciating. but be careful on chosing the right token to hodl because some are not worthy.
Activity: 224
June 25, 2018, 01:07:31 AM
Yes bounties are very good work for those people who needs a sideline off their job, bounties are profitable in the future if we hold our tokens and sold it on heiger price
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
June 25, 2018, 12:54:08 AM
There are very few such projects, mostly tokens fall in price after the end ICO. So you always need to choose the best time to sell your tokens
Activity: 154
June 24, 2018, 06:06:12 AM
Some people have a basic income from advertising bounty. They immediately change tokens for real money. However, other people use the bounty program for additional income. They leave part of the coins if they consider it promising. Nobody knows what decision is right.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
June 24, 2018, 05:55:49 AM
I am not strong to hold bounty reward campaign for one years more, because when I got reward from bounty campaign and looking their price was raised than their coin sold on ico, I will sell it. Because may reward from bounty campaign token was drop if keeping more than one years later, many ico and token from reaward bounty campaign was scam and have lower price than their ico price first time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
June 24, 2018, 05:50:25 AM
There is no point in selling your bounty rewards as soon as coin appears on exchange, because it has very low value due to absence of product or service.
Not many actually realize that, and keep selling their coins without even thinking about how much it could be worth in a year or two.
Looking at the current market, and seeing people still dumping their bounty coins almost for nothing makes me hodl tight to mine crypto assets.
I believe that the bullish market will come again, and i will be feeling a bit sad for all those who dumped their coins that cheap.
Activity: 350
June 24, 2018, 05:36:10 AM
But as far as the temptation for selling it when the price is high just in front of you, your faith of HODLing will be tested for sure. Your plans of HODLing for at least one year could be ended the moment you see how big you can get from your crypto holding/s. But clearly, if you can just HODL it for a couple months, a year or a two will result to an astounding amount of fiat you can get.
Activity: 57
June 24, 2018, 05:29:29 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

Yes I agree. It's actually wise for them. However, most of the prize hunters do not do that. The moment they receive their payment, they immediately throw it wherever the tokens are accepted for exchange. They do not have the patience to hold onto their bounty and wait long enough for their tokens to accumulate value. I have done it and I am happy.
Activity: 189
June 24, 2018, 05:27:05 AM
My personal opinion, no need to Hodl all of tokens which received for the bounty. I think will be popular no more than 5% of the projects that are now conducting ICO. The rest of the tokens will turn into garbage.
Activity: 378
June 24, 2018, 05:25:55 AM
I think what best to do when tokens gotten from bounty participation are received, it best to let go of some at that point in time, then keep the rest to watch the movement of things. If it eventually pays off, you get more profits, and if its the other way round, you wouldn't have the course to blame yourself for not selling earlier.
Activity: 234
June 24, 2018, 05:19:37 AM
What to do now, when the cryptomarket collapses? Do you have to immediately sell bounty tokens or wait until the market recovers?
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
June 24, 2018, 05:16:26 AM
Do you think bounty money is easy to get in the first place? You need to consider if the project fails, you receive nothing! Also, if you have many people on the campaign, you stakes and reward also diminish. And I think to cash out immediately to receive fiat, it is not the best option. Why not wait and see if the token gets value in the future. But we have to admit that along with some of the ICO projects becoming dark horses, bounty hunters who have participated in the bounty of the ICO project will get a fortun

Participating in a bounty campaign its not easy since we need to follow rules and reports every week, also we cannot assure that the project will be a success soon.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 05:11:28 AM
Bounty Money helps us in our family finances and boost our income.  Just set a certain time in doing simple tasks and earnings comes in.  Dedication and patience is the key to Bounty Money.
Activity: 280
June 23, 2018, 11:43:11 AM
We can not do anything about this atleast they are the kind of bounty hunters that wanted to be part by all the teams that have an ICO. Because they know that this bounty hunters would not let the token be down to pit because of panic selling which is making the price more critical. That is why many ICO do not send the payment early or together with the investors.
Activity: 149
June 23, 2018, 11:38:06 AM
This was before, now it will not work so much. The market entered a phase of decline. So it's better to sell your coins immediately.
Activity: 266
Merit: 104
June 23, 2018, 11:36:17 AM
Do you think bounty money is easy to get in the first place? You need to consider if the project fails, you receive nothing! Also, if you have many people on the campaign, you stakes and reward also diminish. And I think to cash out immediately to receive fiat, it is not the best option. Why not wait and see if the token gets value in the future. But we have to admit that along with some of the ICO projects becoming dark horses, bounty hunters who have participated in the bounty of the ICO project will get a fortun
Pages:
Jump to: