Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 13. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 06:24:47 AM
For me bounty are good for me and way how to earn money and investment give to me a good profit someday just like me a bounty hunter i want to hold oneday
Activity: 196
June 14, 2018, 06:10:49 AM
Yes, indeed there are people who make sales of coins that they get from Bounty and there is also a store.
Probably saving Bounty coins will be more profitable than selling tokens at a low price.
I think saving bounty coins is the right choice for big profits.
Activity: 98
June 14, 2018, 06:07:12 AM
That's actually wise for them. However, most of the bounty hunters are not doing that. By the time they receive their pay, they immediately dump them wherever the tokens are accepted for exchanges. They do not have the patience to hold their bounties and wait for quite a while for their tokens to accumulate value.
Activity: 43
June 14, 2018, 06:06:00 AM
there are more of the bounty hunters sale their coin when they see that it's listed in exchange. Maybe they need money. They do not care how tokens will develop in the future. They are not investors so they just need to sell.

I agree, there are such people. But still the vast majority of those who are real investors and holding the coin. and the fact that the coin falls sharply after the exit, so it is their machinations. They deliberately understate the price, then to buy more.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
June 14, 2018, 06:02:28 AM
To keep several years, can be used as a strategy. Why sell everything, and have, well, for example 4000 a year. If it is possible for 3 years, on one coin to raise 20,000. But the risk is what.  Cool
If only  if you were able to hold good quality coins however there are coins that will devaluate immediately after token sale, just put on your mind not lucky in this business there are also who will suffer losses.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 05:56:15 AM
To keep several years, can be used as a strategy. Why sell everything, and have, well, for example 4000 a year. If it is possible for 3 years, on one coin to raise 20,000. But the risk is what.  Cool
Activity: 38
June 14, 2018, 05:35:54 AM
hold the coins a few months and follow the official announcement from the developer. it only applies to quality coins like SONM.
Activity: 103
June 09, 2018, 08:58:13 AM
Who will hold a coin that don't seems to have a future.coins that have a great potential  to skyrocket  when it hit on exchange are the ones I keep for a long term. Because as holders dump it, it circulatory  supply reduces and if the project  become a success, then it will increase  in value.

Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 01:31:06 PM
there are more of the bounty hunters sale their coin when they see that it's listed in exchange. Maybe they need money. They do not care how tokens will develop in the future. They are not investors so they just need to sell.
Activity: 31
June 08, 2018, 12:38:12 PM
You should keep the rewards for a while. When you get the rewards you should wait till project develops and price raises. Otherwise you dont make any profit at all. And you should check the team very well because there are so many scam projects with very good advertisements.
Activity: 66
June 07, 2018, 11:32:38 PM
until now I have never get or feel the money bounty, I am still a beginner here, I follow this bounty project again, hopefully I can get my bounty money from my work, I want to successfully work in this bounty campaign.
Activity: 106
June 07, 2018, 11:19:04 PM
Bounty can earn a lots of money, because so many people have a basic income from advertising bounty.
when we participate bounty campaign we can get a rewards some token and we can change tokens for real money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
June 07, 2018, 06:44:17 PM
But you haven't even been here a few years? Lol
That makes the OP's statement looks pretty ridiculous.  Roll Eyes

There a thing makes the bounty hunter gets a lot of money. Since the project become successful and raised a lot of money. remember there are some project that has putted a lot of money to be the bounty for advertising its project.

I remember someone from amber coin reach over $33k from bounty and populous.

The thing that makes bounty hunters get a lot of money is having dozens or hundreds of accounts and spaming useless posts.

I wouldn't mind all the multi accounts if people would actually write something constructive but it seems the campaign managers don't crack down much on post content and only look at basic metrics like subforum posted in, number of posts per day or number of posts within a timeframe.

Yeah agree with you ICOs admin needs to change this type of spamming system hope in future we see changes  Shocked
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
June 07, 2018, 06:42:22 PM
Bounty is a way of earning. Now is not the best time to count and draw conclusions about earnings. Summarize at the end of the year. And necessarily do deduce to itself financial encouragement even once in a quarter. In the currency that they take in the shop around the corner Wink
Activity: 1442
Merit: 535
June 07, 2018, 04:19:34 PM

Here are some opinions! I believe there are coins that need to be sold immediately! I see how my friends could sell coins for $ 800 or $ 1000, but they decided to hold them and a year later they cost $ 50- $ 100! There is sometimes a need to sell them!

I knew many of examples too, but if you are bounty hunter in 100 or more compaign, you may to forget about this tokens.  
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
https://www.bitc2.org/
June 07, 2018, 04:05:24 PM

Here are some opinions! I believe there are coins that need to be sold immediately! I see how my friends could sell coins for $ 800 or $ 1000, but they decided to hold them and a year later they cost $ 50- $ 100! There is sometimes a need to sell them!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 04:00:37 PM
Well, personally, after receiving the bounty I immediately convert it into ETH or BTC once the list of exchangers were posted. I really don't care about the value, it's not bad after all coz I only invested my time. Unless the coin has a purpose on which I could have more use of it.
Activity: 196
June 07, 2018, 03:55:06 PM
I agree, there are coins that are worth  holding. But most Bounty coins do not represent a particular value and it is more profitable to sell them immediately
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
June 07, 2018, 03:50:40 PM
In most cases, bounty hunter does not seek long-term storage of its tokens. At the first opportunity all selling. They simply do not have the patience, even if the tokens were free.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 07, 2018, 03:49:58 PM
Money to pay the bounty is not bad, what is there to hide. For example recently for the company Bitnation I received the tokens that I sold for $ 2000. In my country many people's wages for 6 months. I earned that money from the comfort of home. Of course not always so lucky, but it is possible to earn.
Pages:
Jump to: