Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 26. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 05:17:12 PM
The bounty moneys are achieved through your hardwork and perseverance, after you have join the bounty ICO projects , you will earn tokens from your campaign , this will stored in your wallet , if you would hold them , or sell them , or trade this tokens all will go to your wallets and considered this as your bounty money in the future.
Activity: 434
May 08, 2018, 05:08:15 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

Holding a coins in our wallet is one of the good way of investing in the crypto because thye we hold our coins the higher possibility to earn more that is why some people who are doing that things, are got a million, and they got rich by doing this way of investing money.
Activity: 420
May 08, 2018, 11:58:09 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy

Most of the bounty hunters are not doing that holding their bounty rewards for years. Most of the bounty hunters nowadays, they will sell their bounty rewards if it reaches a decent price.
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
May 08, 2018, 11:51:28 AM
the bounty is indeed a good way of earning, but few can withstand and store coins for several years
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 11:40:36 AM
A lot of people who get a token of some ICO and the results obtained are usually token directly on sale when the token already entered the market price. I think that if you want to be patient and keep tokens in a very long time, certainly the token can be more expensive.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
May 08, 2018, 11:28:53 AM
To keep and not sell coins that you received as a result of participating in the bounty program is a good investment decision. It can only be applied to good crypto projects that have a future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 10:48:33 AM
who as wants, so and manages tokens, forestry for participation in bounty.Who's the new guy,usually just sells everything.who in the crypto world long doesn't do that.and you correctly noticed have become millionaires
Activity: 285
May 08, 2018, 10:44:49 AM
Receiving money for your actions are delayed, on average 2-3 months. so do not worry if you can not get it right away.
Activity: 261
Merit: 15
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
May 08, 2018, 10:44:35 AM
not all true. I agree, a small part of the project is serious, and growing well. but the scam project is much more. many serious projects, but who can not survive too much. do not hang your life for bounty.
Activity: 251
May 08, 2018, 10:39:10 AM
Well, I think this was true for others, because some of the project that the ICO launches are really successful, like ETH, XRP etc. I really hope that soon, I will have a token that will make me rich.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
May 08, 2018, 10:38:09 AM
Ohs is it really true? i wonder if i am going to receive my reward maybe i will hold it also so as to get more chance of selling it in the near future with higher price compare to the current price that may get after getting the reward. As we all know that crypto currency market price is always rising just like what happen to bitcoin. I heard that the bitcoin market price start at 1$ and now how much is bitcoin? ALmost 9k 0r 10K USD per bitcoin? That is relatively expensive for now compared to the past few year's bitcoin market price.
Activity: 76
May 08, 2018, 10:34:23 AM
Bounty can earn very good money We can save money after writing it in the most beautiful way from friends anyway We need to do all that we need after the comfort and a bit of habit will be so big money winners I have heard that I enjoy doing this job
Activity: 98
May 08, 2018, 10:34:19 AM
It is difficult to pick a real, dependable task  through a significant number of them to be a member and acquire great bounty cash. Be that as it may, in the event that you win this lottery and get your bounty rewards, it is smarter to trade it in remedy time as opposed to keeping long time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 10:33:35 AM
I believe that it is necessary to monitor the market in real time and act on the situation. If a coin gave x2-3, then I would sell it immediately.
Activity: 454
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 10:32:57 AM
The issue of waiting for years before selling bounty rewards or selling the reward  early at low fiat  depends on various individual target and expectations. I know people who held on to their bounty reward for a long period and when it was sold, they made tangible money from it. So the idea of selling bounty reward on time at low fiat or holding it for a long period to sell at high fiat is subject to individual decision.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
May 08, 2018, 10:28:56 AM
Tokens received from the bounty I divide into 3 parts. 2/3 parts I deduce within a month after receiving tokekenov half in the cache half in bitcoin, 1/2 part of the tokens I leave for better times. Even if everybody says that the project is a scam - very often it is a lie for dislodge trusting players.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
May 08, 2018, 10:27:54 AM
That's really risky to wait for something which will is underdeveloped. You get free rewards that's completely acceptable but when that entity fails then what's the use really, so most are dumping it just when they see the price is good enough, waiting will result to loss instead because just when bounties are released the massive trading volume will be unleashed too and price will dip before it goes up.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 08, 2018, 10:20:37 AM
You never know which project coin give you good return after holding for few years. Even I believe in it. It depend on project to project. I also hold some 4-5 good project coins my planning is to hold atleast for next 2 years and I am positive about the project and there is no use to dump the coins the moment you receive from bounties its most of the time worth off to hold. Have patience and reward will be fruitful.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
May 08, 2018, 10:10:19 AM
Patience is really worthwhile. If you hold coins for awhile and never sell it right away, over time, you'll come to realize that you are earning more than what you expected.

sounds good opportunity but I think you also have to consider the period of time that you invest and if the bounty program does not reach the success of product development.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
May 08, 2018, 09:59:18 AM

this is a very clever attitude, very often neglected by bounty hunters, who mostly dump immediately. But clever bounty hunters can make some real fortunes out of their little efforts Wink
Pages:
Jump to: