Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 27. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 09:55:34 AM
This is the advantage of holding your coins or tokens, not just dumping them. Most of the bounty hunters have the impression that because they do not pay the monetary value
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 09:48:03 AM
Money from bounties usually no enough unforutnatly, Many altcoins are bad , but people can't check this before joining. I think that airdrops, bounties and other stuff is just waste of time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
May 08, 2018, 09:42:39 AM
I adhere to the tactics to wait sometimes there is a great temptation that would throw off the coins received for the bounty.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 09:33:24 AM
A bounty (from Latin bonitās, goodness) is a payment or reward often offered by a group as an incentive for the accomplishment of a task by someone usually not associated with the group. Bounties are most commonly issued for the capture or retrieval of a person or object. They are typically in the form of money.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 09:31:09 AM
Yes, the same thing happened with bitcoin in a past, people that bought it for $0.2 now became above and beyond rich! indeed
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
May 08, 2018, 09:29:40 AM
It is getting harder to get large amount of tokens from bounty campaigns now.
Generally speaking, I'd keeps these tokens long term. Selling them now won't make me rich.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
May 08, 2018, 09:20:56 AM
I think most bounty hunters immediately sell their gifts after the ICO is done. the bounty hunter and airdrop also usually damage the market price for selling the coin price below the ICO rate
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 08:53:50 AM
Not only bounty hunters, I know of many investors that buy this token at the rock bottom price only to come back to see the value of their token in a year and realize they are in hundreds of thousands!
Activity: 434
Your professional profile on the blockchain
May 08, 2018, 08:51:18 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

Correctly and make! There is simply no other more reliable way of earning on cryptocurrencies. Bought coins and forgotten in 1-2 years, and then received a very good reward for your patience. I do that too. Try to keep coins for at least 1 year before selling.
I think that not all coins received from generosity need to be sold. Some coins on the contrary, first sold for expensive, and then go down to the very bottom. Here it is necessary to approach with mind to business
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 07:55:15 AM
Most important question is how much do we care about the money form bounty.
I don't need them right away and usually keep the coins for a while before selling.
If you don't need the money at the moment you can have a choose what to do and make your decision based on current market situation.
But if you need the money then the price does not matter.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
May 08, 2018, 07:18:42 AM
I always sell half, and the rest I hold until the coin is listed to a large stock exchange, usually then they grow very much in value. Never sell tokens on Etherdelta,  the price there is greatly understated.

this is of course a good way. if you don't need the money then it's even better not to sell at all. so only when the first dip is over and a proper exchange is used.
Activity: 84
May 08, 2018, 06:04:34 AM
They work normally. Or they work in advertising, sell goods of companies in social networks on behalf of the company and so on. They are doing a good deed. Just tried all the methods they initially had on themselves.
auy
Activity: 336
May 07, 2018, 03:54:48 PM
I always sell half, and the rest I hold until the coin is listed to a large stock exchange, usually then they grow very much in value. Never sell tokens on Etherdelta,  the price there is greatly understated.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
May 06, 2018, 09:14:39 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy

Correctly and make! There is simply no other more reliable way of earning on cryptocurrencies. Bought coins and forgotten in 1-2 years, and then received a very good reward for your patience. I do that too. Try to keep coins for at least 1 year before selling.
Activity: 156
Bounty Campaign Management
May 05, 2018, 11:47:42 AM
Patience is really worthwhile. If you hold coins for awhile and never sell it right away, over time, you'll come to realize that you are earning mpre than what you expected.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
May 05, 2018, 11:39:21 AM
I have an acquaintance who also never sells immediately earned coins. In his actions there is a reasonable sense, he does indeed earn good money on some coins!
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
May 05, 2018, 11:28:03 AM
The funds that were received as a result of time spent and works on bounty projects do not have to be sold immediately, it's best to leave them and keep them until the project will not cost you normal money, which in the end you can earn do not rush to sell.
Activity: 476
May 05, 2018, 11:25:04 AM
People who got big patience can really be a millionaire but we cant say anything bad about those early seller bounty hunter since they maybe need a money and bounty is there way of living.
Activity: 644
May 05, 2018, 11:22:27 AM

If you are patient enough you will reap good profit. If you join in bounty campaign for at least 6 bounties and hold it for long, but even if only 1 bounty gives atleast X10 profit the waiting is worth it.
Activity: 70
May 05, 2018, 10:23:51 AM
Of course you need to HODL, that's why people participate in bounties - you get some coins and wait for them to rise. If the project is profitable like Bitupper, then the coin will drive you to the moon, if not - you do NOT loose anything.
Pages:
Jump to: