Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 28. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
May 04, 2018, 06:31:44 PM
I'm holding all my bounty rewards from January. I really want to make nice profit from it this year.

Holding it from January is not big deal, because the whole market was down and the prices were no good. Would you hold it that long if the market was good?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
May 04, 2018, 06:29:54 PM
I'm holding all my bounty rewards from January. I really want to make nice profit from it this year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
May 04, 2018, 05:34:51 PM
Yes, it is sort of "future investments" lol, we have to do the same, but as we need money, we withdraw it without becoming millionaires …
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
May 04, 2018, 01:42:32 PM
The method you mentioned can bring a really good result. I tried not to sell coins from bounty campaigns for more than six months. None of them has risen in price so much to make me a millionaire. Most of them began to cost even more cheaply than at the time when I received them.
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
May 04, 2018, 01:21:38 PM
Bounties are a good thing for those who start from scratch and have no capital to invest, but now it has become really difficult to make a decent profit. So, it is better to switch to trading as soon as possible.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 12:04:57 PM
I will start to work on bounty campaigns as long as i will be legible and I'm  planning to hold my earnings for months or years to see the fruit of my labor on bounty campaigns. Thanks
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
May 04, 2018, 06:05:55 AM
I spend a lot of time in selecting new bounty campaign, sometimes I need a few days to decide for a bounty campaign. But after that I am sure in my selection. I've never been in the campaign for more than 50 days, on that way I collect more different tokens.
As a rule I immediately sell 1/3 tokens. In this way, I am sure that I have some money while I wait for what will happen with the rest of the token.

If it's not a secret what your statistics are (percentage of successful campaigns).
And what's the point of selling a third of the tokens if you're sure of the project?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 05:40:09 AM
People who participated bounty to earn money they do not have money to invest, some of them hold their coins until the price will grow up in that case they earn more benefits.
Activity: 83
May 04, 2018, 05:35:06 AM
They get a lot of money through bounty campaigns because they did what they needed to do and they follow instruction and also the project the endorsed/ campaign was a success so they will totally give rewards and you will get more money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
May 04, 2018, 05:34:43 AM
Not all coins paid for bounty campaigns go up in tens or even hundreds of times in a couple of years. It can happen just the opposite. I also heard about people who keep all the coins paid so long as they do not grow very much in value, but he did not do it himself.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 05:31:55 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

Yes, i also did this. When i receive my tokens from the bounty, or receive my rewards, i hold it for a year or 6months. Because when you sell it immediately after you receive the bounty the price is so small, and i work hard and i will get a small pay. So i will not sell it immediately, i will wait to the price to pump.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
May 04, 2018, 05:24:37 AM
I spend a lot of time in selecting new bounty campaign, sometimes I need a few days to decide for a bounty campaign. But after that I am sure in my selection. I've never been in the campaign for more than 50 days, on that way I collect more different tokens.
As a rule I immediately sell 1/3 tokens. In this way, I am sure that I have some money while I wait for what will happen with the rest of the token.
Activity: 56
May 04, 2018, 04:55:54 AM
I agree and here is the link to the bounty program which is currently going on :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3332256.new#new

and if you want to discuss steps, here is the link of telegram: https://t.me/BlockGrain

also, on Facebook:
Stakes will be paid depending on friends/followers.

100-500 Followers/Friends:      1 stake per week.
500-1500 Followers/Friends:   2 stakes per week.
1500-3000 Followers/Friends:   4 stakes per week.
3000 Plus Followers/Friends:   6 stakes per week.

Application
1. Follow and like our Facebook page
2. Fill and submit THIS FORM
3. Register your shares every 2 weeks within this thread, updating your first post.

Rules:
1. Participant must follow blockgrain on facebook
2. Participants must share and like Blockgrains posts
3. Accounts with fake friends/followers will be disqualified
4. Friends/followers will NOT be updated after having registered in the campaign
Activity: 303
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 04:50:07 AM
-snips-

Keeping and safed those bounty rewards in a long period of time,maybe there is a positive and negative outcome of  that your investment ,if  that you  long term hold of  that bounty coins ,first maybe that bounty tokens can help you go to the moon someday,if the value of that coins will grow in the market,and the negative outcome if that coins value that you hold will turn into a zero value,so therefore there is still risk even in holding bounty money,and thats our own choice.
for a new token it would be nice to buy and sell for a profit while there is a price but still leave some in the wallet. so it can still turn on the token circulation. if your token holds all then the token will also stack it
Activity: 112
May 04, 2018, 04:48:16 AM
Bounties are worth keeping. However, a lot of people are dumping the coins or tokens they get right away after the distribution. We all have reasons for holding and selling our tokens and coins. Whatever what income we get from it, it's still an income. Some coins are worth keeping, however, some are dumped in the long-run that's why we should consider what coins are worth holding for a long term and make our decisions properly .
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
May 04, 2018, 04:23:42 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

Keeping and safed those bounty rewards in a long period of time,maybe there is a positive and negative outcome of  that your investment ,if  that you  long term hold of  that bounty coins ,first maybe that bounty tokens can help you go to the moon someday,if the value of that coins will grow in the market,and the negative outcome if that coins value that you hold will turn into a zero value,so therefore there is still risk even in holding bounty money,and thats our own choice.

Activity: 100
May 04, 2018, 04:10:49 AM
Before I was hacked, I had a great trading account, and I picked the right prize. If you rank high and choose the right coin, you can do very well.
Activity: 137
May 04, 2018, 04:10:09 AM
I feel that its good to take part in bounty campaigns of projects that you are going to invest. Bounty will be great additional bonus to your investment and bounty helps you a lot to understand the hype around the project.
I also think bounty is a good motivation to study more about the project and know all you need to know about the project.

If you select bounties carefully you will get much higher chances of making significant gains over the long term
Activity: 42
May 04, 2018, 04:07:04 AM
i join bounty and they didnt pay to me, i found so many bounty scammer and i follow it, i feel tired about that. how can get money and know where bounty scammer and where bounty pay to us ? plase tell me. and how to earn money in here
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
May 04, 2018, 03:55:44 AM
If you have recieved the bounty tokens of promising projects, you should hold it because they can give you the good profit in future (f.e. in some month).
Pages:
Jump to: