Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 29. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 1
May 04, 2018, 03:48:13 AM
I know one such person who long holds the tokens earned in bounty-campaigns.
I sell almost all the tokens on current price as the ICO market is unstable and in the future can, simply, to be exhausted.
I advise many bounty-hunters to hold tokens from 3 to 6 months. It, I think, quite viable strategy.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
May 04, 2018, 03:44:18 AM
Bounty rewards is not free money as some people would have us believe. You will spend time, energy and sometimes additional resources to keep with the request of bounty manager. It is very crucial that you believe in the project you are promoting so that you can make clear decision about holding or selling your tokens
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
May 04, 2018, 03:41:18 AM
You are right. Holding bounty tokens for a long time might surprise you someday.
I hope it will happen to me.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion
May 03, 2018, 05:45:32 PM
Well, I'd like to know how this will end. Lot of bounties last too long, and you are never sure that you'll be payed.
But it's a good way to learn things in the meanwhile you try to make your duty.
Activity: 336
May 03, 2018, 05:43:31 PM
I think that it is necessary to store the tokens you received for the bounty of the company at least six months, and then you can sell them. But it all depends on the project, if you understand that the project is bad - you should not expect much from it.
Activity: 257
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 05:26:56 PM
If there's anything I've learnt within the few months of thorough knowledge about Cryptocurrency, you need to out emotions aside and trade without fear. Holding a coin for a long while has always been the major issue especially when you check CMC and you see the coin doing great. You get filled with temptations here and there to get the sold for a few fiat currency. Surprisingly 1 - 3 months after you sold out, the coin would run on over 1000% then regret sets in. Not easy to hold any coin at all but if one could, it's very much worth it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 05:21:29 PM
I only recently participate in bounty campaigns and the coins received have not yet made me rich. I do not know if I have enough patience to hold them for a long time to make sure that this is possible.
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
May 03, 2018, 05:21:17 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

Repeating the same action hoping for a different result is madness. But madness is also to repeat the actions of others in the hope that it will have the same effect on you.
Activity: 223
May 03, 2018, 05:14:47 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

Hodling a bounty reward or dumping for a low fiat reward really depends on the viability of the project. If a project is viable then hodling is the key to success but if otherwise, make hay while the sun shines. meaning dump ASAP
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
May 03, 2018, 05:12:18 PM
I don't really know any bounty hunter who held tokens for any longer than half a year. This is ridiculous. Money should work,  but not be stuck in a wallet waiting for their rise.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
May 03, 2018, 05:09:50 PM
But you haven't even been here a few years? Lol
But he is not talking about himself, he maybe refering to someone he knows who got millions through bounties. I have not got millions from bounties yet but i also know someone. Not just million but millions. And his millions started also whe he was holding coins for a long time and was surprised someday his tokens brought him huge amount of fiat.
Activity: 78
May 03, 2018, 05:07:40 PM
In my opinion, it only makes sense if you are confident with the coin you are holding and you did a lot of research on that coin. And one good point to consider is if the developers are very active in the progress and development and ready to answer all people's questions. But at least you gave a good tip to all bounty hunters out there
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
May 03, 2018, 05:04:48 PM
The most important thing is that these people do not forget their wallet files or password from online wallets, where their treasures lie. I will honestly say that I do not believe in it. Units of the people are enriched in such a way.
This is your guess, but it seems to me wrong. I think a lot of people became rich due to the fact that they did not sell tokens from the bounty campaign immediately after listing, but kept them for a long time. I had such an opinion because often I see investors who in the past were bounty hunters, but now have significant capital.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
May 03, 2018, 04:43:30 PM
Your statement is base on just feelings and not on experience so at that I may just comment to add credit to what you have written, off course is very important to hold you bounty reward for a long time since is an assets that may possibly increase in interest and price with time. And rushing to cash out you bounty reward into faints paper money may most time result into you losing you assey.
Activity: 210
May 03, 2018, 04:38:55 PM
Bounty is a very good and pleasant opportunity to earn initial capital
I think you should not miss this chance
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
May 03, 2018, 04:31:21 PM
I think it is true but there are some bounty reward that just ends up being dump in the market,
And their price would just be lessen when you wait for it ,
So for me the best way to deal with bounty reward is by splitting them in half so you wouldn't feel bad if the price ends up dumping or pumping up.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May 03, 2018, 04:29:48 PM
This is a thread started last year. Unfortunately, things have changed, and get rich with bouties is simply a dream: meanwhile they last too long, you can not go up in rank and maybe - after spending months making posts - they do not pay you.
Activity: 201
May 03, 2018, 04:28:25 PM
Indeed, there are such projects that need to be kept in the long term, because they need time to develop
But, often, projects just fall apart in a few years ...
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
May 03, 2018, 04:26:06 PM
Most hunters don't really care about the projects they sell in the end of ICO ,but most of them are wrong ,price will very high in the end.
What do you mean? The end of ICO means the end of the time for sale token. It does not mean the price of that token still high like that after listed on the exchange. You have to know as long as you do not have a clear opinion about the ICO project, you should sell all that amount before you regret.
Activity: 322
May 03, 2018, 08:48:53 AM
It is true that people dump their bounty token immediately they are listed to exchange, but that could be due to not during due diligent on the project or maybe they never cash to survive.
Pages:
Jump to: