Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 30. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 478
Merit: 250
May 03, 2018, 08:43:18 AM
Most hunters don't really care about the projects they sell in the end of ICO ,but most of them are wrong ,price will very high in the end.
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
May 03, 2018, 08:38:44 AM
yes  it is a good scenario however it depends on project, as for me my last rewards was Helbiz  tokens.  by all means    I  will keep them  for several month and  years))))
I relay  on it project)))
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
May 03, 2018, 08:29:08 AM
Good idea to keep such tokens, if you immediately sell it, you can regret it later. Now almost any token that has some idea can be bought and left for a long time and he brings a good profit.
I had moments when I was selling my tokens at once, but then they fell in price 5 times. So here I would not invent any rules. In each case, you need to act individually. Only then can you expect a good profit in the bounty companies.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 08:26:49 AM
 Good idea to keep such tokens, if you immediately sell it, you can regret it later. Now almost any token that has some idea can be bought and left for a long time and he brings a good profit.
Activity: 108
May 03, 2018, 08:20:21 AM
some bounty hunters like to hold there coins for it gain huge value before sell it,, keeping for a year maybe you became a rich.this is a way to make money with not to much effort..Nothing to loss of holding a coin. As long you have a good coin for a certain period of time,, that's why some people will hold the altcoins for a long time to make earn more price..
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
May 03, 2018, 08:18:04 AM
The most important thing is that these people do not forget their wallet files or password from online wallets, where their treasures lie. I will honestly say that I do not believe in it. Units of the people are enriched in such a way.
Activity: 210
May 03, 2018, 06:50:49 AM
Yes, indeed that is what happens a lot.
Many collect Bounty's gifts and hold them for years.
Until finally what they collect turns into enormous value.
That's kind of a strategy to earn a lot of money through the Bounty program.
Activity: 80
May 03, 2018, 06:44:19 AM
I myself holding some bounty coins rather than dumping at less value because I believe in bounty coins. I hold bounty coins if the specific bounty meet out their targets means whether they achieved soft cap/hard cap or not or they successfully complete the bounty and apart from this I always read whitepaper or roadmap on that basis I decide whether to hold or sell my bounty coins but my personal opinion is holding is more profitable in long term on the other hand some people dump their coins the moment coin get listed.
Activity: 98
May 01, 2018, 12:05:22 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

Yes, only many coins go to the deep floor, so there is no point in buying and actively recruiting everything.
There are a lot of garbage coins on the market that will never reach the level of sales at ICO
Activity: 39
May 01, 2018, 11:25:39 AM
I just started, I know a lot of people are boasting their bounty for needing money but not a few who hold back his bounty and exchange it for a high price, and many become millionaires, this is interesting for me
Activity: 21
May 01, 2018, 09:10:22 AM
In fact there is a reverse side to the bounty. Scam projects, stagnant payments, a large number of participants, not
hipped accounts, ban a social networking site. But with correctly applied assurances and patience, you will be rewarded! all good luck!
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
"The future of advertisement intelligence"
April 30, 2018, 06:13:11 PM
Many who participate in the bounties for years, have become dollar millionaires , unless, of course, they sold their awards at par.  I personally know several persons and therefore decided to participate too. Who doesn't want to improve the financial situation? But every year there are more and more participants and more difficult to get an adequate reward.
Activity: 137
Semux
April 30, 2018, 06:07:20 PM
It's exactly as you said. But nowadays it's a challenge to find a decent bounty campaign, not like the old times I guess.
Activity: 315
April 30, 2018, 06:04:12 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy

whow- do you know many that peoples?
i dont know no one of that "happy holders"
that luckys day was in the past- new projects cant make a millioner so fast like it was before
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 05:52:39 PM

Yes, you can become a millionaire if you choose the right and reliable projects. It all depends on your analysis of the project before the participant and a little luck
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 02:19:11 AM
Yes, bounty campaigns used to be able to earn a lot of money before, but I think that these times have passed. Now a lot of people participate in them.
Activity: 101
April 29, 2018, 10:31:58 PM
To explain it simply – complete a certain task put down by a particular project and reward will be sent to you, like bounty hunters back in the days or when complete a quest in a game! Now do not need to do anything dangerous like that just “quest” put down by the developing teams that need to be completed. As can see below, bounties can be extremely easy to perform. For the Datum team, some of the basic tasks range from following the project on Twitter to watching a YouTube interview with the Datum CEO.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 10:18:49 PM
I don't think the reward is easy to get. If there are a lot of people in your campaign, or if you don't rank high, your stakes and rewards will diminish. We should wait until the price is high.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
April 29, 2018, 10:16:04 PM

Well if the coins or token is worth of holding you must hold it until the right time to sell but most of the time bounty hunters they don't care about the potential of the coins, So after putting it in exchange as expected most the dumpers is actually the bounty hunters.
Activity: 140
April 29, 2018, 10:03:12 PM

win-win solution, bountyhunter get money while dev got their ICO success.
Pages:
Jump to: