Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 31. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 09:45:27 PM
I believe the waiting is worth it because in few year it will grow and become so big beyond what one can imagine but it always advisable to withdraw at the point one feels the coin or token is at its peak because  it might eventually fall to a point of no return!
Activity: 98
April 29, 2018, 10:55:01 AM
Bounty campaign is a profiting. However, to get the cash from the bounty that the campaign is not simple. You must be patient to sit tight for few months until the point when the venture is finished and you should buckle down.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
April 29, 2018, 10:54:49 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

I think we need to keep only the best tokens and sell the rest  and spend money. Only the best projects will grow, the rest will not cost anything.
Activity: 168
April 29, 2018, 10:50:32 AM
Let me guess ... you do not have enough money for traveling. It does not matter anymore. Because now you know about P2PS
Merit: 1
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
April 28, 2018, 03:56:19 AM
but in my case it does not work that way)) If I decide to keep tokens, then the course will collapse, and even waiting at half a year does not help. Although if I'd just poured all tokens, it received a good number of Ethereum  Sad Now I will sell all at once!
yes that's better, if you do not like take a risk. indeed there are some missing coins from the market, but there are also coins whose price becomes very expensive
Activity: 140
April 28, 2018, 03:45:22 AM
Yes thats correct if u hold for long term, currently there is THUG coin which is listed in exchanges and they have Airdrops every week and give their members coins for free, i woul recommend checking them out on Telegram and twitter and get more of their coins and hold for few years and become a millionaire as well😘😘
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 28, 2018, 03:43:15 AM
Bounty is a way to make money without investing in cash ,but you should invest you time and work , I know I can hold token for a long time, so I choose my reward carefully.
Activity: 201
April 28, 2018, 03:25:10 AM
I also have just follow the project here, I participated in the search for bounty. I hope of the token I can high-value, but it turns out .. after I see price her in the market is far from what I expected. now I have a plan to hold the gift I until the end of 2018 this. hopefully later value is up and merit for sale. so I get the money.
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
April 28, 2018, 03:22:48 AM
It depends a lot on the situation and the moment in when you receive the payment.

I am holding those tokens most times, and of course, if the project is a promising one, i am going to be a strong holder, otherwise, i just sell.

But i do not like to sell cryptos.

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
April 28, 2018, 03:16:13 AM
Bounty campaign is indeed making money. But to get the money from the bounty that the campaign is not easy. You have to be patient to wait for 2 to 3 months until the project is complete and you should work hard.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
April 28, 2018, 03:14:18 AM
The bounty can make you rich. I always want to wait for a good profit. This may not be a good idea most of the time, But I want to take this little risk.
but in my case it does not work that way)) If I decide to keep tokens, then the course will collapse, and even waiting at half a year does not help. Although if I'd just poured all tokens, it received a good number of Ethereum  Sad Now I will sell all at once!
Activity: 196
April 28, 2018, 03:00:29 AM
I don't know if Bounty Hunters will be millionaires as the bounty rewards is gradually decreasing.
April 28, 2018, 02:50:39 AM
You can hold the coins for a year or two and lose all the money if the project closes.  It is very difficult to guess which coin will grow 100-200 times.
Activity: 672
April 28, 2018, 02:02:04 AM
It's hard to wait for several months and  more over years, you have to have robust nervous system and avoid lack of money. Very often price dump a bit and the main part of people are ready to sell all their coins! It looks like a roulette, you can win or loose - black or red, I think there is no yнивepcaл decision.
Activity: 51
April 28, 2018, 01:56:47 AM
bounty gave you a lot of money if you know what to do.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
April 28, 2018, 01:56:11 AM
You are right. We should not underestimate bounty tokens.
They are just as valuable as those bought with fiat.
Hold it and let it surprise you.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
April 28, 2018, 01:53:55 AM
Some bounty is great, can let you got a lot of money in the campaign. But most of bounty are not worth to join in, just a shit and will let you pay a lot of works for nothing. Sad
That's the risk, there is no assurance you will be paid or not, it's like having an investment where you cannot guarantee
to yourself that it will succeed or not. When choosing what bounty program to join, you also need to spend time and effort to do research.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
April 28, 2018, 01:51:41 AM
Some bounty is great, can let you got a lot of money in the campaign. But most of bounty are not worth to join in, just a shit and will let you pay a lot of works for nothing. Sad
Activity: 423
Merit: 118
April 27, 2018, 10:43:25 PM
Bounty money like to wait a bit , that is not a fast money which you could get after finish bounty , some times its need to spend months to get some profit.

I agree with you since I have experience which the payment is happen in few months after the ICO finished and it not instead the token will be listed on exchanger and after it listed we must wait the price pump so we will get rich from bounty payment.
Activity: 56
April 27, 2018, 10:39:01 PM
Bounty is the only way to earn free money without much work. And I think it's fair enough because you should invest your time and effort on the project promotion.
Pages:
Jump to: