Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 37. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 505
April 14, 2018, 06:11:47 PM
Not all of the ICO projects are legal or having good potential to success, there is so many scams and projects with low values. So participating in the bounty campaigns isn't always the shortest way to make good earning, sometimes it is very risky, since you are losing your time and effort which are really priceless.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 06:07:48 PM
That is true but who knows it can be gold for a long after while
Activity: 224
April 14, 2018, 06:03:04 PM
bounty is an important part of the crypto currency platform. I think it's extra important for non-invested people to invest. good bounty earnings can be high. you can save money just by spending time bounty.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 06:00:06 PM
Unfortunately, a very large number of projects have minimal prospects. Usually if you do not sell coins after they get on the exchange, then after a while these coins do not cost anything.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
April 14, 2018, 05:05:10 PM
Generous money does not always mean easy money, only when they suddenly become indecently expensive. I wish everyone to feel this Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
April 14, 2018, 04:50:55 PM
Recently participated in the bounty of the EOZ. Bounty Manager Need Money. This was the first campaign under his leadership in which I participated. Apparently this is the real scam! There no one is going to pay anything to anyone!
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
April 14, 2018, 04:45:35 PM
Bounties are mostly profitable than airdrops but you have to dedicate more time and energy to it. I prefer to hold my bounties rewards till they bring pretty good returns
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 04:35:28 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

That's actually wise for them. However, most of the bounty hunters are not doing that. By the time they receive their pay, they immediately dump them wherever the tokens are accepted for exchanges. They do not have the patience to hold their bounties and wait for quite a while for their tokens to accumulate value.

Sir, honestly speaking, who can blame bounty participants to sell their tokens immediately when listed in the exchanges? Maybe they're in dire need of fiat. After all, those tokens were the reward for their hard work. They've earned it nice and cool. And it's their own prerogative on whatever they will do with their bounty payments.

Activity: 37
April 14, 2018, 04:26:28 PM
Bounty gives us the money of the work we done.
Activity: 476
April 14, 2018, 04:16:23 PM
if we follow the gift from beginning to end will be happy to receive the coins given to us even though the project does not fail and the price is also very expensive can be made in the form of money.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto
April 14, 2018, 03:55:13 PM

At least one worthy project a month appears with good prospects for growth, it is necessary only to constantly monitor the updates and look for projects
yes because even good selected project can go scam or terminate its bounty.
Even with useful idea  and real product and excellent  dev team.
Activity: 267
April 14, 2018, 03:17:07 PM
yes a lot of bounty hunters around the world become impromptu billionaires thanks to them join Bounty, but those who are successful at Bounty I think they have each strategy to make Bitcoin or Ethereum that have a bright future for the future.but if I own a gift from Bounty I will only keep it in my personal wallet until about - the coin has entered the market and the price can be said good new I want to sell it to make a Bitcoin or ethereum.
Activity: 80
April 14, 2018, 03:16:20 PM
always thought the bounty is still quite difficult and contentious issue and I think it's very difficult not to make a wrong choice
Yes, bounty is a job. For which you get money and not bad. This is advertising, and the advertising market is rich. So we don't even get enough. But still, work without registration with all its consequences
Activity: 112
April 14, 2018, 03:11:26 PM
Its totally depend upon how much you believe in the project, but it is more amazing that you spend nothing and soon you become millionaire being a part of bounty. Some bounties provides you a handsome offer for your activities, many people becomes rich from bounties
Activity: 157
April 14, 2018, 03:06:20 PM
Bounty canpaign is a win win solution for a project and for us bounty hunter to spread their project
And also that money are really good for us
Activity: 125
April 14, 2018, 03:05:44 PM
It is necessary to choose the companies tested and then generosity will be perceptible, but it is better to participate in many companies and then there will be more tokens.
Proven company with start not you will find web. Therefore, we have to fit into everything that would catch the first wave of tokens, while people are few.
Activity: 263
April 14, 2018, 03:01:15 PM
it is not easy enough to earn money in bounty campaigns, all there are procedures. every rule must be followed so that our work can be accepted and rewarded. the better the job we make the greater the rewards we will get.
Actually , bounty campaign is really easy , the only thing you have to do is contributing your efforts, knowledges into this forum through your posts, topics and comments. Bounty could brings back to us the huge income if you're doing it in the right way and of course having a high-rank account could help us also( i'm not encouraging you to buy accounts at all .)
Activity: 518
Merit: 108
April 14, 2018, 12:21:47 PM
always thought the bounty is still quite difficult and contentious issue and I think it's very difficult not to make a wrong choice
This is indeed so. The market is not very large number of good projects and it is rather difficult to find a promising one.

At least one worthy project a month appears with good prospects for growth, it is necessary only to constantly monitor the updates and look for projects
Activity: 1
April 14, 2018, 12:16:19 PM
Every now and then in our lives huge opportunities come our way.  These special events do not happen too foten.  For a limited time mtc will be holding a free distribution for its ico.  Marinecoin is a crypto coin with cutting edge technology that originated in 2013.  You may be wondering what makes marinecoin so special.  It is a devl-less, artificial intelligence coin that will have immense value in the future.  Quite frankly 100x seems like a small amount from where it’s at right now. Take a look at the website and discord: marineco.in/  discord.gg/C6JnDJv just do some proof of promotion and join the mtc community
Activity: 252
April 13, 2018, 02:27:20 PM
it is not easy enough to earn money in bounty campaigns, all there are procedures. every rule must be followed so that our work can be accepted and rewarded. the better the job we make the greater the rewards we will get.
Pages:
Jump to: