Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 33. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 06:19:45 AM
Strategy as on me correct to hold a coin of the perspective project some years. But not everyone has enough endurance and willpower. You just need not stop blockfolio what's going on with growth, and one day you will Wake up a millionaire Wink
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 06:15:13 AM
I participate in Bounty and prefer to hold some coins. But I try constantly analyze and monitor the development of the campaign. Because some projects are put potential scam, I sell such coins quickly.
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
April 24, 2018, 06:13:20 AM
People tend to dump all of their coins once they get paid their rewards from the bounty and it could lead to decrease in prices of the tokens but that is just looking at it one way. Another way to look at it is that these coins and projects are new and that means that there is a possibility that they will not do well in the long run and might fail so people just want to get out before it fails
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 06:05:37 AM
yes 100% right, Bounties is always a good thing, There are many Bounties out in the world right now, some of them are worth it while others are not, But you never know which one is going to prosper or not, For me personally i would prefer bounties already in the market like THUG, They are a very good Team and Deliver on Every event they host and they give it to members for free which is a good thing and they deliver on time..For me i would prefer to Hold THUG than any other coins because it will soon moon and rocket and worth the wait
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 05:48:33 AM
I have not received tokens for four months of participation in bounty yet and if I do get them all, I will not rush to sell as I expect that as the market grows, prices for new tokens will also grow.
Activity: 238
April 24, 2018, 05:44:43 AM
Yes its good in both ways for earning and learning from bounty a newbie can earn good money and a newbie can also learn from bounty campaign as they get much knowledge about the crypto market when they participate in the market and read all the stuff.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
April 22, 2018, 03:12:11 AM
Bounties are worth keeping. However, a lot of people are dumping the coins or tokens they get right away after the distribution. We all have reasons for holding and selling our tokens and coins. Whatever what income we get from it, it's still an income.

Not all the bounties are worth keeping. It really depends on the projet. There are some that I prefer sell as soon as I receive the tokens cause even if they may increase, it won't be before a long time. For some others, I keep them for sure
Activity: 10
April 22, 2018, 03:09:47 AM
this is my first time to follow Bounty and I never get paid from Bounty
I look forward to receiving payment from Bounty
hopefully my first payment gets a lot of money
Activity: 187
April 22, 2018, 02:50:32 AM
This is so good to hold the rewards from bounty for long, but most bounty hunter dump their rewards after the distribution, well.. Everyone has its own way he hold his coins and earn good profit from it.
Activity: 4
April 22, 2018, 02:45:50 AM
As has been suggested do your research and don’t fall for hype tactics.  It is best to find time tested experience in the developer group.  Do they have past success...have they been around a long time?...etc.  A track record that can be verified is hard for scams to fake.  The closest one to what I am looking for is with -MTC-, Marinecoìn.  They aren’t trying to sell coins.  For AI directed promotional activity they give 20,000 -MTC-.  You may think...are they crazy but actually when you think about it they are ahead of the game.  The success of a coin depends on the community that supports it.  What better way to gain a loyal supportive community than by allowing them to earn a significant chunk of the coin.  Their goal is a 100% decentralized dev-less community.  Time dilution technology insures fair distribution to the community. Zero fees for transactions. There is a lot more great things about this project you can read about on their site
Activity: 252
April 20, 2018, 11:46:54 PM
Yes this is true but a lot of bounty hunters are selling their bounty rewards right after the ICO because they need the money. I only know a few who saves their bounty reward and hopefully they will be millionaires few years from now from holding those coins and tokens.
Activity: 4
April 20, 2018, 09:57:19 PM
For me, Marinecoín (.MTC.; marineco.ín/) looks like a strong contender for HODLing. Terribly undervalued at the moment. Tremendous potential for growth. Currently trades on its own exchange and existing since 2013. Its a dev-less, miner-free coin which aims to have a free and fair equitable distribution of coins among as large a community as possible. The blockchain is claimed to be at least 5 times faster than BTC and will be maintained by an Artificial Intelligence engine called Jarvis. In short, the coin is designed to be self sustaining in the absence of human involvement.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
April 20, 2018, 09:22:55 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

But some Bounties are also scams that is why some people are unlucky to be with those bounties. But it is all free so no problem.
Activity: 602
April 20, 2018, 09:21:00 AM
I agree with you that i have more chance in daily trading money,because of that i became a millionaire.I do not know that bounty has a high rewards from us it is more exciting that it was going to happen.So it is more about to trust the altcoins and also with the project itself.
Activity: 266
April 20, 2018, 09:18:00 AM
I do not know about several years, but I also hold coins for a while after the bounty. It seems to me that let a few coins and fall in price, but a few can give a very good growth and pay back the losses
Activity: 196
April 20, 2018, 09:16:54 AM
Some people just sit and wait and maybe in a few years will become millionaires, and some will work now, and not just freeze coins, and become millionaires faster and more likely.

I totally agree with you. I think that I have more chance to earn money by daily trading, investing and doing bounties all together than just sit and wait for a miracle. Of course, it can happen so that one of my coins that I already sold can make x100 or even more in a year or two, but waiting is not the right strategy for me.
Activity: 168
April 20, 2018, 08:59:14 AM
wow that is a good news to everyone here who are joining bounty campaigns. We do not know that one day those bounty rewards will come to a more exciting increase of price and will be one of the good altcoin in the crypto market. So this is all about trust in the altcoins and also with the project itself when it comes to realization. I hopre.i can get my tokens and reserve also if possible since i do not know also what to do those tokens if ever i could receive my rewards aside from selling it or trading. So i will take some time for it to increase its price if ever will give feedback in the near future.
Activity: 2
April 20, 2018, 08:53:44 AM
Marinecoín Hello everyone, I’m talking about MarinecoínThere are lots of pennies only to make money without the background. Most of them are exaggerated and have no future.But there are a lot of cool coin and now I want to tell you about one of Marinecoín’s more understandable at this link if you feel what I’m saying is not enough: marineco.ín/Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotMarinecoín blockchains maintained by the Guardian. Guardians have improved the decryption of MarineCoín and removed the ability to change malicious code. It should be noted that even without guardians, the .MTC. network will not slow down.Again for more information, you can click marineco.ín and join at marineco.ín/ico. In summary, .MTC. paid about .MTC. 9.0 billion for 20,000 free, just register to join. Register Exchange as part of the ICO process
Activity: 121
April 19, 2018, 02:34:57 AM
Some people just sit and wait and maybe in a few years will become millionaires, and some will work now, and not just freeze coins, and become millionaires faster and more likely.
Activity: 36
April 18, 2018, 06:30:33 PM
Bounty hunters, as me, analyze the market and where they find a good oportunity to spend their time marketing ( bountying), they do it.

The ideea what is ? Find something valuable -
How ?
 - do your own research as much as you can, digging the whole team of that project until you find their legal problems with other business or what they did 10 years ago
 - Think about the ideea of project. Would you invest in it a significant amount of your money ?  Does others deserve to spend their time listening to your campaign / messages / posts on different groups etc.
 - analyze the bounty campaign itself : it is profitable for you to spend 20-30 minutes per day to bounty their busines for X sum of tokens cost Y amount of ETH ( example ) ?

For example a project where I spend time now at this moment is Signals and I do it like that :

I will share their link to show you what I take in consideration . Simple Link : https://signals.network/

And then I will share my referall link from where I make some money, only if the people I share too feel that I bring value to them :
Refferal Link : https://signals.network/join/84CE5C 

BTW : You talked a lot about what do bounty hunters with their token after the ICO is finished.
Simple : If they trust the project they hold a fraction ( for example I sell 20-30% of them if they catch my desired price, at the begining )
I don't work for nothing , this is clear Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: