Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 34. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 06:18:03 PM
bounty can make money, even to produce an unexpected amount of money. Provided that we are serious in doing so. Some bounty coins will wait a long time until it can be sold. I once held back some of my bounty coins, and when I sold it I was surprised because the result could be to buy a motorcycle.
Activity: 112
April 18, 2018, 06:16:59 PM
Bounty money you can just wait for your bounty money until the ICO ends .And then you just can hold it until its price will grow and then sell it .
Activity: 175
April 18, 2018, 06:09:53 PM
I participated in bounty campaign but until now bounty manager don't give me my reward I am still hoping that next week I will already have my profit in my wallet so that I will experience my first money in crypto.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 06:06:29 PM
I have a point of view, that you should sell your coins earned with bounty in two cases: you need money or you feel that it's a good moment to get rid off this currencies, because of either market situation or of project's perspectives.
Activity: 79
April 18, 2018, 06:06:05 PM
Some become millionaires and some coins goes nothing. So the outcome will be depend to the market value of the token you hold.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 06:04:18 PM
If bounty hunter really desire great wealth not just few thousands,  holding your bounty reward for a long term is the only sure way to achieve millions in fiat money. I learn how to hold hard way after I had thrown a way very valuable token (HST)
I think that every participant of the Bounty program and I desire and each of us is trying to earn so much to improve our financial condition. But if I choose a really promising coin, then I will be ready to invest in it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 06:00:36 PM
If bounty hunter really desire great wealth not just few thousands,  holding your bounty reward for a long term is the only sure way to achieve millions in fiat money. I learn how to hold hard way after I had thrown a way very valuable token (HST)
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
April 18, 2018, 05:52:55 PM
That's a good way to become rich, but for bounties you also need a huge work to get done and it takes a lot of your time, so it's not easy as it seems. You also have to research, on bounties that you are on to, because nowadays a lot of scam and a lot of competition going on
Activity: 49
Merit: 2
April 18, 2018, 05:43:18 PM
Bounties aren't really worth it, most projects are scams or the manager decides to not pay out the full amount.
Activity: 224
April 18, 2018, 05:05:50 PM
same with me, i try to keep a large chunk of my bounty reward for future benefits.At least i got them for free (not placing a price for the energy and time and skills).I believe the future holds much moore for a lot of altcoins,those who are able to HODL good altcoins will be better off.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
April 18, 2018, 05:01:16 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

HArd to tell, recently i have become very frustrated,
I have sold some bounties and after had to bite my fingers because of th potential loses and also have not sold some bounty gains and lost big so, it is hard to answer this question.
I am hoping for good payout in my current campaign in NEBULA AI
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
April 18, 2018, 04:50:53 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy

That's actually wise for them. However, most of the bounty hunters are not doing that. By the time they receive their pay, they immediately dump them wherever the tokens are accepted for exchanges. They do not have the patience to hold their bounties and wait for quite a while for their tokens to accumulate value.
so true. Usually bounty hunter after receiving the payment they do not care about the price of the coin, Whereas the coin actually has a good future.

But they do not care about it.

Although many actually do that, no one can actually say that what they're doing is bad. I mean, every person in this market has their own techniques and strategies as to what they would do with the coins they possess. Some want to take the long road, like these bounty hunters who just hold on to the rewards and coins they get for years until its gains a greater value, which in turn, would yield them a big profit. On the other hand, there are some people who likes to cash out quickly, so even if the amount of the coin is not that significant, they choose to still cash it out, maybe, they need the money immediately, and we can't also blame them for that.
I owned many tokens from bounty campaigns, I also hold many coins as you said.
But finally, the result I got is these coins dumped so much in the value.
Even, some altcoins dumped below the ICO price x100.
You have to remember hold ICO token is different hold potential altcoins as Ethereum, Monero, Dash, etc.
Hold ICO token is risky, it has highest risk I know.
Activity: 518
April 18, 2018, 04:40:23 PM
I have participated in the bounty of the OTHO project the past 2 months and earned a minus $300, but I learned how beautiful fraud can be.

I dont understand how can you lose money doing bounty, did you invested in that coin?
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
April 18, 2018, 08:21:02 AM

That's actually wise for them. However, most of the bounty hunters are not doing that. By the time they receive their pay, they immediately dump them wherever the tokens are accepted for exchanges. They do not have the patience to hold their bounties and wait for quite a while for their tokens to accumulate value.
so true. Usually bounty hunter after receiving the payment they do not care about the price of the coin, Whereas the coin actually has a good future.

But they do not care about it.

Although many actually do that, no one can actually say that what they're doing is bad. I mean, every person in this market has their own techniques and strategies as to what they would do with the coins they possess. Some want to take the long road, like these bounty hunters who just hold on to the rewards and coins they get for years until its gains a greater value, which in turn, would yield them a big profit. On the other hand, there are some people who likes to cash out quickly, so even if the amount of the coin is not that significant, they choose to still cash it out, maybe, they need the money immediately, and we can't also blame them for that.
Activity: 168
April 18, 2018, 08:10:25 AM
It is true that most bounty hunter become millionaires because they are patiently holding on their rewards until the right time. I could say that it is much easier for bounty hunters to hold their coins compare to investors who are taking the risk because they tend to sell once there is a bad trend to save their assets unlike hunters that only invest their time.
Activity: 67
April 18, 2018, 05:41:11 AM
I have participated in the bounty of the OTHO project the past 2 months and earned a minus $300, but I learned how beautiful fraud can be.
Activity: 196
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
April 17, 2018, 02:48:21 PM
There are those Iko in which you will never get a profit, and generally you will not get much. And so it should be responsive to the choice of what you are participating in.
Activity: 126
April 17, 2018, 02:41:19 PM
Join LuckyToken bounty program. It is profitable.
Activity: 322
April 17, 2018, 02:35:06 PM
Bounties were profitable around 1 year ago maybe. but nowadays there are so many project starts every single day. and most of their tokens dumps dows very quickly.
Activity: 154
April 17, 2018, 02:15:21 PM
Successful are not many. Many people forget over time passwords or lose their wallets. Cryptocurrency disappointed in and I throw it, though after a while coins in their wallets are much more expensive than before. At the height of the remaining units.
Pages:
Jump to: