Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 35. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 522
Merit: 101
April 17, 2018, 02:14:33 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

I do not see the point in participating in bounty campaigns and waiting for a tangible result after them for a long time. It seems to me wrong. Today there are other opportunities to invest. Cryptocurrency is growing and you need to invest money in it.
Do you think you need to sell tokens received from bounty campaigns and invest in ICO? But if we already have tokens of promising projects, then why sell them? I participate only in those campaigns that I consider promising.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 01:51:46 PM
Yes! While some people keep long their investment and still lose, some also keep their investment for years and  good profit. I think keeping bounty money is more profitable than selling it immediately the ICO is concluded .Well, to a point. In terms of returns, there are better low-risk investments than others, but it is definitely still true that the higher return you want, the more risk you'll have to accept.
One thing is certain, and that is when it comes to investing with a low appetite for risk, you will face a wide array of options, and it can be confusing trying to determine which is best because lot of point are the same.
Activity: 546
April 17, 2018, 01:40:44 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy

I do not see the point in participating in bounty campaigns and waiting for a tangible result after them for a long time. It seems to me wrong. Today there are other opportunities to invest. Cryptocurrency is growing and you need to invest money in it.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 09:03:39 AM
Is it real? because most of ICO now seems not good enough to become better project in the future. I believe that if we could hold the coins which the project are still running and will develop their product then it will increasing the value.
Activity: 108
April 17, 2018, 09:00:53 AM
Keep your tokens to the victorious. The Crypto currency has the property of growing upward, unlike the Fiat.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 09:00:03 AM
Not in every situation one can hold coin from bounty and not everybody can hold coin the reason been that some of the people that do bounty is financially secure so holding coin for two years or more can't work for them they need money for one thing or the other haven't said that holding coin should be restricted to some great project with good product and prospect
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
April 17, 2018, 08:51:27 AM
I prefer to take part in the company's bounty than to invest in crypto projects. The truth is not so easy, sometimes my rewards are not considered correct. I wait for a lot of coins, but I will not sell them, I will keep them in my wallet.
Activity: 280
Merit: 18
@berytry
April 17, 2018, 08:46:48 AM
Is this really true? How come that many are just selling right away their rewards after receiving it? Is it mean that those rewards could still be used in the near future if ever it will not be sold or is it put to garbage or will get burn if you don't sell it. I know that there are many possibilities to the token if those are not sold. It could be doubled in the near future and exactly you can get rich to it if it is not being stolen. There are many hackers right now that could decrypt you password and could be able to trick you that leads to hacking your digital wallet. Those includes pishing in those fake websites that will let you log in and input your password and private key. Well i would like to try holding that bounty money as to prove if it is really worth. This is my first time in joining bounty campaign and hopefully it will be as what you have said.
there are many reasons why people sell direct token bounty after receiving it, one of which requires fast money. But there are also some coins that are getting longer from the market
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 08:42:20 AM
I decided invest my money in Bounty. About few years ago my friend didn't have money, but now he feels very good. So i will try the same him Tongue
Activity: 112
April 17, 2018, 08:26:55 AM
This is a good strategy as for me. If even one of the holding bounty token will shoot up x100 or x1000, it will bring a very huge profit and, maybe, will make you millionare.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 08:26:41 AM
What I see is that many bounty hunters don't really HOLD their free coins all what they do is to flip them when they were given because its a free money, some bounty hunters like me do hold on to coins for it to gain huge value before I sell off.
Activity: 140
April 17, 2018, 08:20:31 AM
Not this is valid, Your kept abundance just picks up esteem if the undertaking progresses toward becoming succesfull and late patterns show this isn't the situation, so the most secure approach to increase some penny from this bounties you invested such a great amount of energy in, is to offer them, the minute there is an incentive for it. Tycoon by keeping bounties, I haven't heard that yet.
Activity: 112
April 17, 2018, 08:19:19 AM
There are bounty that pays really well and on top of that if the project/coin gains more value then its an awesome work. I have done already few bounties and it provide additional fund for me. I pray that the project will be very successful for the value will increase.
Activity: 532
April 17, 2018, 08:15:16 AM
You need to identify your strategy and investment targets first. I keep coins from some real good porjects and sell most of others.

Activity: 140
April 17, 2018, 08:13:36 AM

You do not even know what the market will be like after a few months or a year.Better just sell it when u can
April 17, 2018, 08:09:38 AM
This way to get free token and if lucky as you say but back how much your struggle in doing bounty task but some of them just scam and not worth and waste a time but failure if you never try to be excited and do your best.
Activity: 105
April 17, 2018, 08:07:09 AM
I would look into Crowdholding. They are a co-creation platform where you get crypto for giving feedback to other startups. I find it better than typical bounties because:-

- They have some tokens that are actually on exchanges such as DeepOnion, SmartCash and also some new exciting ones, instead of hoping the ICO is successful, hits on exchanges and then you can cash out.

- If you comment on a task, you have the chance to get both Crowdholding's YUP and the other token. 2 birds with one stone.

- The better the comment, and the more up votes you get, the more of the stake you get. Means if you know what you are talking about, you get more.

- Actually makes a difference for startups as they are getting validation, not just spammy messages on Facebook.

It's free to sign up and start commenting, the website is :- https://www.crowdholding.com
Activity: 476
April 17, 2018, 08:05:42 AM

70% of Bounty Hunters sell their token once it enter the exchange looking for an early profit rather than a long time big profit. They dont usually looking for a good potential coin to hold but rather sold it at low price  but we cant blame them since most of them got a good own reason like people who make bounty as a living income.
Activity: 308
April 17, 2018, 08:02:51 AM
Bounty programs is the best way of earning bitcoin. Sponsors were going to pay you once you participated in the bounty programs. It takes a long time to finish it and many rules and procedures need to follow but its worth it, because you will receive tokens.
April 17, 2018, 08:02:03 AM
Each investor uses his investment strategy, I do not sell coins, which are received as a result of participating in bounty programs. If I need funds to invest in the project, I will sell only a part of the coins.
Pages:
Jump to: