Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 36. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 08:01:27 AM
Cryptocurrencies
are a part of the future.
What's certain is that blockchain technology has opened whole new perspectives of value transfer. Cryptocurrencies and crypto assets are definitely going to be a part of the future. They will continue to be developed and their use-cases will be adapted further. They have revolutionized payments, transactions and other markets and will soon become established as the new standard. https://pecun.io
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
April 17, 2018, 07:57:00 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

Bounty reward is great and in several month or years, it gives an opportunity to become fiat millionaires once the value in exchange is high. Token from bounties are great and have potential to the market. That why holder of the token is holding for long period of time of time until the value of its rise.
Personally I hold tokens I received for bointies... if I joined a project I believed in it, so it's a nonsense to immediately sell it after ICO....

Before I'm participating in the bounty and get token as my reward. In few months I hold it and I get a huge return from my token when I exchange it. That's why I still participating in bounty campaign because of the high volume token rewards.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 07:44:23 AM
Personally I hold tokens I received for bointies... if I joined a project I believed in it, so it's a nonsense to immediately sell it after ICO....
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
April 17, 2018, 07:40:39 AM
Yes, the bounty is as gold as it only keeps you long enough it can produce even greater. Like me, I only sell when it really needs to be. I do not sell immediately because I know that it increases more
Activity: 100
April 17, 2018, 07:32:55 AM
I agree that it's much better to hold your bounty earnings for some time to get the highest return
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
April 17, 2018, 06:24:27 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy

Agree to this, but some of Bounty are scam or some of bounty are not paying for the hunters. Specially now, there are many bounty hunters just using this forum just to earn money. They should not do that, they should use this forum to learn about cryptocurrency and not become greedy.
Activity: 84
April 15, 2018, 03:55:09 PM
congratulation for the people that have that achievements , they get the truly rewards for the hard work in couple of months , just like an enterpreneur , first they work hard without any limits , and finally they get their goal and making big profits for what their work hard's spirit.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 03:47:57 PM
Not all coins should be kept for years. A lot of coins during this time will turn into garbage. If you think that received tokens and a year later you're a millionaire - it is not.
Activity: 12
April 15, 2018, 03:33:20 PM
what is your best Bounty success story.  Mine is HAVVEN
Activity: 124
April 15, 2018, 03:31:42 PM
Yes so many people are joining bounty to earn money because they don't have money to invest, so we are thankful in bounty. Earning money in joining bounty is a very useful for many people.
Activity: 280
April 15, 2018, 03:23:05 PM
I used to be an active bounty hunter (7 new social campaigns today? Bring them all on). When I realized that 3 weeks of wearing a signature can gain more, this habit was no more. I can't say participating in social campaigns was a big income-generating activity so I'd like to just keep the coins
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
April 15, 2018, 01:56:58 PM
Most bounty hunters sell their tokens at once for a measly penny,only a few wait for years.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
April 15, 2018, 08:04:57 AM
Unfortunately, a very large number of projects have minimal prospects. Usually if you do not sell coins after they get on the exchange, then after a while these coins do not cost anything.

It depends on the developer and on the entire team of that certain coin, if the project is good then there is nothing to worry about holding it in the long run, because mostly the tokens or coins after being distributed or listed on the market are already on dump state so selling means losing some of your profits if you are going to wait for the ICO price to pump.
Activity: 61
April 15, 2018, 07:57:51 AM
haha ... sometimes we also want to reserve it for the purpose but not keep it that way. If you use it to invest elsewhere, you can increase your profits. It's hard to make the right decision ....
Activity: 560
April 15, 2018, 07:56:58 AM
Definitely not easy, too many projects failed to kicked off. The risks are becoming bigger now. Too many bounty hunters just dump their bounty tokens making most tokens worth lesser than ever. Anyhow, earning bounty remain one of the better way to earn BTC.  Smiley
Activity: 140
April 15, 2018, 07:53:10 AM
It is very hard to make profit regularly. You should keep the rewards for a while. When you get the rewards you should wait till project develops and price raises. Otherwise you dont make any profit at all.
Activity: 626
April 14, 2018, 06:44:13 PM

That is a good strategy so that's why they be millioner because of their patients to wait and believe to that project. Because there's a lot of way to earn in crypto they not focus in one so even they hold it a year it's alright.
Activity: 574
April 14, 2018, 06:36:51 PM
In my experience when I earn my first profit in bounty I got it all because I want to proved to my friends that bitcoin was real so when they saw the money in my hands they believed already and ask me to teach them how to learn bitcoin. Grin
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
April 14, 2018, 06:30:52 PM
Bounty money is good for the bounty hunters they have dedicated their time to completing tasks for promotion of different projects and in return they get rewarded.
The lovely thing is that they can choose what to do with it either to hold & watch them grow, or trade for fiat & be make good money.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
April 14, 2018, 06:30:27 PM
Very many projects are really just shit. Those who organize such projects want to use the services of bounty hunters in order to collect as much money as possible from naive investors.
Pages:
Jump to: