Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 57. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
February 25, 2018, 11:05:04 AM
To do this, you must have a permanent full-time job not associated with participation in bounty campaigns. But in this case it is necessary to correctly allocate time between the main job and participation in the bounty. And the presence of the main job does not fully enable us to go deep into the cryptomarket. And will not give an opportunity to receive a decent income from participating in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 10:06:12 AM
maybe most of the bounty hunter sell thier coin after recieving because they need it badly. but some of them are choose to hold thier coin for little bit time and wait the value will get high before they sell thier token. if the project is great then its nice to hold bounty token for long.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 09:56:55 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

very supportive, with the bounty of expanding employment and bounty earnings is very enough for us to become a millionaire. although only a beginner but able to earn very high
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 09:52:00 AM
If you want easy money but a less profit sell. But if you want to be a millionaire hold it long-term.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
February 25, 2018, 09:48:13 AM
My bounty rewards strategy is to take a half to sell and the half to hold.
Activity: 252
February 25, 2018, 09:47:21 AM
Bounty programs is the best way of earning bitcoin. Sponsors were going to pay you once you participated in the bounty programs. It takes a long time to finish it and many rules and procedures need to follow but its worth it, because you will receive tokens.
Activity: 179
February 25, 2018, 09:41:00 AM
I'll even say more: My close friend has several million on his wallet.
And all this thanks to the bounty.
Therefore, I think that you have to engage in bounty, you can really get rich.
And do not necessarily wait for several years, holding a coin in your wallet.
Activity: 303
Merit: 102
February 25, 2018, 09:30:03 AM
Unfortunately, it not always so. If you hold bad coins and counters, then all dreams will be destroyed. We need to look at the market. Be patient, but at the same time analyse that happens to your coins today. It isn't always good to hold it. Embarrassed
Activity: 322
February 25, 2018, 09:25:08 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

Yes I agree bounties are great way to get tokens/coins! I will be selling some and leave some to see what happens, I hope too in couple of years, some of their value will get rocket high! But I also will trade them between different tokens, that's the nicest part of it!
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
February 25, 2018, 09:18:51 AM
Let this topic to anything. But its fidelity is confirmed by the fact that the overwhelming majority of those who wrote here have signatures for rewards)
Activity: 274
Merit: 122
February 25, 2018, 09:10:29 AM
There is not one universal formula for how to act after a bounty of payments, you have to analyze each ICO separately and pay great attention to it
Activity: 224
February 25, 2018, 09:09:13 AM
So this is the meaning of participation in the companies of generosity. It is unreasonable to sell tokens as soon as they are on the stock exchanges. If the project is good, then it needs to develop and then its tokens will become much more expensive.
Activity: 126
February 25, 2018, 09:04:59 AM
The bounty hunter gets a token by work, and it's wise to sell when the price is right!

I don't think it's funny, people get paid for their efforts!
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
February 25, 2018, 08:51:14 AM
for now i take part in some twitter bounty campaigns, before that i`ve already participated nearly in about twenty of twitter bounty campaigns. Now I try to be more selective. I subscribe to only the projects that I see a good future. GL for eveyone!
Activity: 364
February 25, 2018, 08:47:49 AM
All depends on what bounty we follow, whether the bounty is legit, scam or less successful. Sometimes bounty that looks trivial can be when completed can be a very legit bounty.
The bounty hunters here who become rich also have an ingenious strategy in following a bounty so they make a huge profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
February 25, 2018, 08:43:25 AM
I don't know many bounty hunters hodling on to their rewards once they received it. I think most of them joined the campaign with the intention to sell after. There are so many ICOs right now that once a bounty campaign finishes, you can jump in again to another for more rewards.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
February 25, 2018, 08:38:24 AM
Bounty participants should learn to do this. Most of the time, the majority of the bounty participants are very eager to sell their coins the moment they are deposited to their Ethereum wallets. This is not good both to the campaign they are participating and to themselves. This is primarily the reason why there is a dump in price of tokens once they get listed in exchanges. And this will cause the coin to go down below ICO price. If only bounty hunters learn how to hodl for a while, they could gain much bigger amount.
Activity: 402
Merit: 19
February 25, 2018, 08:38:07 AM
As a bounty participant I'm happy with my experience Smiley got profit from bounties
Activity: 99
February 25, 2018, 08:35:41 AM
Its true that a lot of bounty hunters have multiple accounts through which they put up many substandard posts to satisfy the bounty requirements. Its also true that the organizer hardly care about the quality of the post content  but more about the number of posts. These hunters are, most of the time , not concern with what the ICO company is planning or doing in the future. So once they got the bounty ,they sell it off to book the profit.
Activity: 602
February 25, 2018, 08:30:53 AM
I’m new one in crypto world & my short period was a learning period because when I sell the coin I sold out in loss…after some days I saw that coin pumping.

So at the end I decided to use my half bounty money to convert into BTC and reaming half left for future fortune.
Pages:
Jump to: