Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 58. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 08:19:20 AM
Yes, I agree with you because bounty help us to get another income for our economic beside our main job, and it really help you. From bounty my brother get his dream to built house and now I learn from him and try to learn about bounty and join it. I hope I can follow his fortune
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
February 25, 2018, 08:16:37 AM
I have a lot of experience from the bounty so far. Sometimes the results of the bounty unexpected. I've been through Some failed projects, but also many successful projects.
bounty hunter only the loss of time when the project failed, but so far the results are really amazing. I also hold the result of the bounty when I think this project is great.

You being a legendary rank who had a lot experience is something for us new bounty hunters need to learn from. I understand we as new bounty hunter will experience ups in downs in our bounty works. I'm sure amazing things will comes our way also and just be grateful and learn the lessons for the failures. Thank you.
Activity: 98
February 25, 2018, 08:14:49 AM
Well it's because they have patience. In this industry, patience is a virtue.
As well as perseverance. As long as you're willing to do something, it will not be difficult.
Like you, i also thank those bounties because that is where a started.
I get pretty much tokens that i've worked for, for the past few months and it is worth it.
\
Activity: 154
February 25, 2018, 08:09:35 AM
Why should you keep your bounty rewards in these currencies? I participated in the HOQU bounty, earned a lot, but don't really believe in the project. I will convert to Nebulas, Zebi, VeChain or NeonExchange.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 08:06:59 AM
yup that's right,Im a holder and not selling when price drop . But there are so many bounty hunters who sell their rewards for low fiat money.
and they are don't care about  price in the future. Rip dumpers .
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
February 25, 2018, 08:00:27 AM
I get bitcoin only from bounty and until now I still live it though small result and take a long time to get some bitcoin. Getting bitcoin from bounty makes my life better. I think a lot of people get bitcoin from bounty like me.
Activity: 210
February 25, 2018, 07:56:14 AM
I didnt get my money from bounties yet. I applied first signature campaign months ago. I hope they will start to come soon
Activity: 450
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 07:50:36 AM
I agree. Bounty is good useful thing that makes you know more about stuff that helps you more knowing about crypto world. And at same time you get payments for it!
Yes,  bounty also good.  It helps to know about the project, ICO details, bounty reward gives for completing their works.
People gets profit from ICO.
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
February 25, 2018, 07:39:04 AM
But you haven't even been here a few years? Lol
How can you judge so? Maybe he has been here for long and this is only an alt account Cheesy. All the same it is good to hodl bounty coins for long because you didn't get those tokens from your fiat currency.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
February 25, 2018, 07:34:06 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

Are you laughing at them?  Sad I am acting the same way, most of my bounties I am gonna hold for at least 1 year in order not to feel bad to see those missed x1000 one day once again  Grin 2018 will be good, just HODL.
Activity: 560
February 25, 2018, 07:30:00 AM
I agree. Bounty is good useful thing that makes you know more about stuff that helps you more knowing about crypto world. And at same time you get payments for it!
Activity: 448
February 25, 2018, 07:27:09 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy

That's right and it's worth to do with serious projects! Keep and wait for progressive growth, potmou that he is not avoided! Smiley - To all profits!
Activity: 518
February 25, 2018, 06:58:51 AM
I am starting to belive that is better to buy some coin that had successful ICO, on first days listing on exchanges than in ICO.
Advantages over buying in ICO:

-  you have 1 worry less - its legit, and on exchange.
-  if there was good bounty pool there will be a lot of mindles bounty hunters who will dump it in first days, lower than ICO price.
Activity: 336
February 25, 2018, 06:25:03 AM
Everything is good, but in fact there is a reverse side to the bounty. Scam projects, stagnant payments, a large number of participants, not
hipped accounts, ban a social networking site. But with correctly applied assurances and patience, you will be rewarded! all good luck!
Activity: 266
February 25, 2018, 06:17:05 AM
As i know not all bounties have the high price after the ico or in the long term.
Some of them have the low price after ico.
For now on, i usually read and finding the news about the coin taht i want to hold.
Because i ever hold the coin for a long time but the price going to die.
Regret, of course
But we won't know nothing without experience.
Activity: 308
February 25, 2018, 06:16:30 AM

It's true of those who supported previous ICO projects, but now it's a daunting task. More and more ICO projects need support on this forum, and when the project ends, they usually fail as we think. If you try to hold them, the sooner you fail, the lower the price.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
February 25, 2018, 06:13:41 AM
I also hold my bounty coins for good price to sell because when market enters in bullish zone all coins will be 4-5x from their ICO price and now market is in side ways or bearish zone. So if yo want to make good money you should hold your coins either it take 6 months or 1 year. And if the project is good and have bright future you can hold for long time also , and you definitely get huge return.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 502
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 25, 2018, 06:09:08 AM
I think if you keep tokens earned bounties in 95% of cases, they will not be able to make a profit during any time. Only a few are worth something. I think you have to sell almost all at once, until the price has fallen.

It's true, because before joining a bounty campaign you should study the project to see if it's good and reliable for long term. If the team is competent and the idea can worth something, the price of the tokens you can will eventually move up, otherwise not.
Activity: 133
February 25, 2018, 06:03:12 AM
I think if you keep tokens earned bounties in 95% of cases, they will not be able to make a profit during any time. Only a few are worth something. I think you have to sell almost all at once, until the price has fallen.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
February 25, 2018, 05:45:50 AM
I took for myself the rule of dividing the award in half. One half to sell at once (there are need of money), and the second to leave for the future. It was already that the second half was 2-3 times ahead of the first in price in just a few months.
If I'm doing good with my bounty hunting I will hold it longer to make a big impact on my profits. The price at the beginning are always lower than the ICO price and most of the hunters will dumps their token without even consideration to wait.
Pages:
Jump to: