Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 60. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 03:36:59 PM
In my opinion, you can not become a millionaire by participating in bounty campaign . You can become a millionaire by investing a good amount in a good project. This is more real than bounty.
Activity: 462
February 23, 2018, 03:53:14 AM
Yes just hodl a few years some potential coin from bounty reward and could be in another day the price rising 100 times or even 1000 times in the future, so that times we make big money. Bounty reward help us to make better financial.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
February 23, 2018, 03:32:28 AM
I have check some of the altcoins with high price today and i can't believe my eyes to see how much it cost the first day it was launch or listed on the crypo exchange. Yes, after a couple of months did i noticed that it has increased its price dramatically. Others took it few years before it rises 100x.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 03:19:35 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

Here my strategy in addition to bounties. I am trying to sell some part of bounties reward as soon as possible and I buy some coins which are very cheap. It works. With the time these currencies grow. That’s my income.
Activity: 126
February 22, 2018, 04:44:50 PM
I received tokens for one of the Bounty campaigns and a month later they grew by 1500%. of course, I will not sell them at once, but I will wait at least half a year. To sell at once is silly.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 07:44:47 PM
I just convert mine for btc or eth once it hits an exchange

Aint gat no time
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 21, 2018, 07:20:54 PM
Unfortunately it's not working for all. Sometimes it is best to sell at first. I prefer partially selling.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
February 21, 2018, 06:12:46 PM
I don't get the idea of sitting on it because don't most people need money now? It would be nice to sit on lots of tokens and see which ones bink but that could potentially also cost you a lot too in opportunity. I go back and forth on this but in the end as long as you take care  of yourself either way is fine.
February 21, 2018, 05:56:54 PM
Don’t forget that if you hold your bounty tokens fore long time you just not only return it in barter price, you just help the project fix confidence at market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
February 21, 2018, 05:53:27 PM
I also try to keep my coins if I think that the project is successful. So I hold almost all my earned tokens, because I try to choose the best bounty for participation
Activity: 238
February 21, 2018, 05:36:14 PM
Who joined to crypto world a few years ago are very lucky. And most of them are millioner already. If you keep your reward from bounty for years then you will become rich. Hodl. Cool
Activity: 294
February 20, 2018, 05:51:51 PM
We made additional bounty functionality to our ecex.exchange platform project.
IN-HOUSE BOUNTY  https://ecex.exchange

Telegram https://t.me/ZigguratICO

Thank you for the invitation, quite interesting to see what kind of new information you can provide. More info - more profit  Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
February 19, 2018, 08:01:36 PM
The problem is that there are too many bounty companies now. The market is literally oversaturated. In addition to scammers, there are also bounties of companies that are simply not clear. I mean - why do they create their own tokens Huh After the implementation of ICO such companies are simply not needed by anyone. I try to choose and participate in projects that in my opinion have potential. I think now, only a few companies really have the ability to promote their project, and of course, increasing the price of their coins.

it is very difficult to choose good companies at once. Sometimes a person can make a mistake. it is better to take more bounty companies. You will have more chance to find a good company. . By the way, I heard that 2000 coins were distributed on the ETH bounty. I think 95% of the participants have already sell it on $10.
Activity: 140
Blockchain Identity Verification
February 19, 2018, 05:14:41 PM
The problem is that there are too many bounty companies now. The market is literally oversaturated. In addition to scammers, there are also bounties of companies that are simply not clear. I mean - why do they create their own tokens Huh After the implementation of ICO such companies are simply not needed by anyone. I try to choose and participate in projects that in my opinion have potential. I think now, only a few companies really have the ability to promote their project, and of course, increasing the price of their coins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 115
February 19, 2018, 05:08:13 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy

That's actually wise for them. However, most of the bounty hunters are not doing that. By the time they receive their pay, they immediately dump them wherever the tokens are accepted for exchanges. They do not have the patience to hold their bounties and wait for quite a while for their tokens to accumulate value.

It really depends on the project. If the project is feasible and profitable in real life, then I think it's recommended to hold. These tokens are utility tokens than can be use as long as the project is there. And you can expect the price will go up.
If a reward token you have doesn't have these characteristics, then it's better to sell ASAP.
February 19, 2018, 04:56:42 PM
Some people have a basic income from advertising bounty. They immediately change tokens for real money. However, other people use the bounty program for additional income. They leave part of the coins if they consider it promising. Nobody knows what decision is right.

Activity: 336
Merit: 15
February 19, 2018, 10:07:32 AM
I agree that it's much better to hold your bounty earnings for some time to get the highest return!
Activity: 144
February 19, 2018, 09:48:35 AM

That can be true to most successful ICOs since their tokens usually just increases in value the more their projects and services is acknowledged. But I find it risky and I think I would just prefer to trade my bounty rewards to altcoins and then hold them for the time being instead of just holding tokens.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
February 19, 2018, 09:44:28 AM
The hold is a good strategy if you are sure in projekt. But a lot of tokens after several months go to the bottom and its price becom zero. So i think the best way is to sell half of you tokens and get some money right now. And you will have enough in case they rise.
Activity: 252
February 19, 2018, 07:19:25 AM

Yes you are right because you have nothing to lose if you participated on the airdrop and wait for it to have a value or to rise the value. It's a money out of the thin. So everyone who are holding a lot of airdrop tokens their may the best of luck to us.
Pages:
Jump to: