Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 59. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 395
Merit: 129
February 25, 2018, 05:28:50 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

The complexity associated with holding different coins securely dissuades me from holding too many coins, even if they were received as bounties. Best to stick to a few coins and convert the remaining as soon as you receive them.

Complexity? Really? Most of the bounty campaigns are currently rewarding you with ERC-20 tokens, which typically can be stored on MEW. If you add to that a Nano Ledger S for maximum security all the complexity you have to go through is to remember the single Ethereum address where all your token has been sent to. As for the balance of your holdings, you just have to bookmark your address on Etherscan.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 04:40:59 AM
I just dont understand, why people after bointy instantly sell their tokens. That leads to huge price drops and project dies
Because bounty hunters are after for the money only, most of them are not investors and holders they are willing to dump their token once it will available in the exchanges. Bounty hunters are not the responsible why the project dies. Bounty allocations is only 2% for the total sales and it is available after a month. If the project dies, it's because it has no concrete or good product that the investors are willing to buy and hold their coins.
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
February 25, 2018, 04:40:38 AM
I took for myself the rule of dividing the award in half. One half to sell at once (there are need of money), and the second to leave for the future. It was already that the second half was 2-3 times ahead of the first in price in just a few months.
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
February 25, 2018, 04:31:18 AM
Some coins are so hopeless that if you decide to hodl them long term, you would be sitting on a pile of poo. Most times the best strategy is to cash in as soon as possible.

That's why people and sell rewards immediately as there is an opportunity. Bounty is not going fast and people do not want to take risks and stay with nothing at all with half a year of waiting. Therefore, they sell their rewards immediately without waiting until it grows up.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 04:26:13 AM
In my opinion it totally depends upon the correct choice of the project. If the choice was correct, then you an excellent income. And it is better to keep tokens atleast half a year before a sale.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
February 25, 2018, 04:19:10 AM
That's actually wise for them. However, most of the bounty hunters are not doing that. By the time they receive their pay, they immediately dump them wherever the tokens are accepted for exchanges. They do not have the patience to hold their bounties and wait for quite a while for their tokens to accumulate value.
so true. Usually bounty hunter after receiving the payment they do not care about the price of the coin, Whereas the coin actually has a good future.
But they do not care about it.
Some do that, and i can tell its not i allready holding my bounty payment or a years though but by holding the token or coin i gain more profit. Cause i know if i sell it like other bounty participant do the coin price will dump. and i bassicaly gain nothing
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
February 25, 2018, 04:08:35 AM
The market loves the patient ones. If the project is promising and you are sure that the road map will be implemented, you just have to wait. Success in bounty companies.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 03:51:39 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

No, that's not true. The trick is to sold them once they pump once they got listed because the price plummets after some time. It takes a year before it slowly recovers so you just need to buy it again on that dip.
Activity: 136
February 25, 2018, 01:15:39 AM
for a moment like this I think there is something very important in working on bounty, indeed from bounty itself provides great benefits for us who provide not too much capital. but the problem I am talking about here you have to store altcoin that you have right on the wallet that you have been keeping well. currently I lost about 1-3 token ethereum result from bounty signature campaign taken by hacker da I hope this kind of incident will not be eggplant back either to me or my friend dibitcointalk this.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
February 25, 2018, 12:49:44 AM
I do not think the Bounty stuff is making money anymore. It used to be fun for me. But now many people think they really make money, but there is no such thing.

I think still there is money and fun possibility. If you choose good campaign ith good manager, there is good possibility to make some money. About fun, it's totally up to person I guess  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
February 24, 2018, 06:51:34 PM
I do not think the Bounty stuff is making money anymore. It used to be fun for me. But now many people think they really make money, but there is no such thing.
Activity: 924
February 24, 2018, 06:21:07 PM
I am chose baunty - because I  was on the financial deep - and this is only one way which I see - how go up. Hope, this way of earnings will help me
Activity: 308
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
February 24, 2018, 06:08:46 PM
Not all the saved coins will be greatly benefited, I feel that way, so we just have a good analysis and then get lucky

I think its good to take part in bounty campaigns of projects that you are going to invest. Bounty will be great additional bonus to your investment and bounty helps you a lot to understand the hype around the project.
I also think bounty is a good motivation to study more about the project.

If you select bounties carefully you will get much higher chances of taking huge profits in 1 or 2 years.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 06:02:35 PM
The most different point of the crypto money world is the bounty. Many people do not know bounty. The non-investor likes bounty. bounty is rising because the ad is important
Activity: 230
Merit: 14
February 24, 2018, 05:56:49 PM
Most of bounty tokens cost nothing in a couple of months. A small percent of the total amount moons. So every person should act reasonably. Blind hold won't always end in great profits.

I agree, a bounty is different than an investment because you do it either because you believe in the project or because you think it can give you some short term income. You´ll act in consequence.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
February 24, 2018, 04:08:53 PM
Bounty is one of the best thing that is happening in this community and many of us are having great time doing it. It is not advisable to always dump your rewards immediately after payment.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
February 24, 2018, 04:02:03 PM
I just dont understand, why people after bointy instantly sell their tokens. That leads to huge price drops and project dies
Activity: 630
February 24, 2018, 03:54:41 PM
Most of bounty tokens cost nothing in a couple of months. A small percent of the total amount moons. So every person should act reasonably. Blind hold won't always end in great profits.
The fact is that everything depends on the real project, the counter of which is provided. There are such moments, but for which I have already observed that even in 4 months the coin rises in price by almost 10 times. But this again depends on the real prospect of the project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
February 24, 2018, 03:50:40 PM
Not all the saved coins will be greatly benefited, I feel that way, so we just have a good analysis and then get lucky
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
February 24, 2018, 03:46:35 PM
Pages:
Jump to: