Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 61. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 07:15:55 AM
The best part of the crypto money world is bounty. There are things you need to learn when you log into the crypto money world. you will encounter bounty after some time. Bounty is important if you have little money.
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
February 19, 2018, 07:15:02 AM

I remember someone from amber coin reach over $33k from bounty and populous.
If bounty members earn as much as they say, then sooner or later there will be full-fledged bounty services, where besides the manager they will provide a ready-made "community".
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
February 19, 2018, 07:13:28 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

A lot of people in crypto business joined many bounty campaigns. There are tokens from bounty campaign that are not valuable some can gives profit. For me, it is better to join this kind of business at least we do not have capital given only our time and effort and I am happy for this.
Activity: 43
February 19, 2018, 07:10:00 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy

Most of the bounty hunters don't hodl their tokens that they get in participating bounties. After the bounty program and end of ICO, bounty hunters only wait for the tokens to distribute in their wallets and if the tokens have exchanges, they sell it but few of bounty hunters can hold their tokens 1-5months after the ICO hoping the market value pump. I don't really know if there's a bounty hunters that can hodl their tokens after ICO in a year/years because not all token pump after a year.
Activity: 266
February 19, 2018, 07:04:37 AM

When you log into the crypto money world, you realize that there are many things you need to learn. you will encounter bounty after some time. bounty gives you extra money and lets you learn something.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
February 19, 2018, 06:59:45 AM
I know how bounty program work a few month ago, and i have big hope i can earn minimum $1000 amonth in this freelance job. I spend more times now for bounty task, like blog campaign and social media bounty. And later i can make good reward and  big profit by hodl some potential token from bounty reward.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 06:53:24 AM
I prefer to hodl the bounty earned coins and token just because I have another source of money.
But I can understand those who try to dump it and get fiat money. Because they want their time to be paid off. But sometimes projects get scamed and then you have to count the average "cost of the bounty" from the successful and unsuccessful bounties. So I think you have to combine boutny and trading. Then it's more profitable.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
February 19, 2018, 06:04:39 AM
so a lot of people have serious money in this market but they hold them in different coins that will bring them profit and not just translate everything into dollars
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1523
February 19, 2018, 06:00:21 AM
I have seen the losses of early sales in many bounty awards.
I made sales to earn just a few hundred bucks, at the price of thousands of dollars each now. If you do not need the money, do not sell it Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
February 19, 2018, 05:57:35 AM
Who will hold a coin that don't seems to have a future.coins that have a great potential  to skyrocket  when it hit on exchange are the ones I keep for a long term. Because as holders dump it, it circulatory  supply reduces and if the project  become a success, then it will increase  in value.

Activity: 168
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
February 19, 2018, 05:47:36 AM

I agree and I am one of those lucky holders who just hold more than $50,000 of Crypto Assets since I am joining this forum and signature bounty campaigns since last year on 3rd quarter.
I am now a quick millionaire on our own local country currency and will soon more even holding higher Crypto Assets because until today I am getting more Bounty stake tokens every week.
I have more than a dozen forum accounts and they're all participated different signature bounty campaigns so I will be getting more and more money through Signature Bounty Campaigns.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
February 19, 2018, 05:43:14 AM
Yep yep, this will be done easily if your are veteran bounty hunter as of now. I mean if you are a newbie tendencies you wanna taste what you've earned, so you tend to sell your first bounties. But as time goes on you become a trader as well. if you have now lots of bounties you tend to hold the others which makes a lot richer. if lucks hit you, you can have a x 5, x10 or even more. A life of a bounty hunter is simple and easy compare to others as you can see.
Activity: 322
February 19, 2018, 02:01:09 AM
Indeed, if we look at the history of some ICO, to the moon was fantastic.
But the question is, did they hold the coins after the completion of the ICO?
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 19, 2018, 12:03:59 AM
I myself holding some bounty coins rather than dumping at less value because I believe in bounty coins. I hold bounty coins if the specific bounty meet out their targets means whether they achieved soft cap/hard cap or not or they successfully complete the bounty and apart from this I always read whitepaper or roadmap on that basis I decide whether to hold or sell my bounty coins but my personal opinion is holding is more profitable in long term on the other hand some people dump their coins the moment coin get listed.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
February 18, 2018, 08:17:07 PM
That's right, also some peoples have made a mistake and sold because of some problems and i'm one of them !
Life is too hard, you have to fight and struggle, in order to become a millionaire and live like a king Smiley
Activity: 280
February 18, 2018, 08:12:08 PM
It all depends on the course and cost of the coins. I follow this and sell it when it is profitable for me. If you forget about a coin, then it can become garbage
Activity: 336
February 18, 2018, 08:07:31 PM
so true. By the time they receive their payment, they immediately throw it wherever the receipt is received for exchange. I only know of some who keep their gift of gifts and hopefully they will become millionaires a few years from now from holding the coins and tokens.
Activity: 110
February 18, 2018, 07:45:02 PM
Do not understimate the power of holding Grin on the other and a lot of people hold bounties and ended with 0, but these ones do not appear on the newspapers.
Holding brings help when you believe in the project and their team. Why invest in advanced technology and then sell them on the wave of panic selling? If you follow the crowd mood, you can't make a good decision
Activity: 210
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
February 18, 2018, 07:28:14 PM
Do not understimate the power of holding Grin on the other and a lot of people hold bounties and ended with 0, but these ones do not appear on the newspapers.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
February 18, 2018, 07:14:03 PM
I keep my coins for a long time. I have a permanent job and I do not hurry to convert coins into fiat
Pages:
Jump to: