Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 62. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 552
Merit: 500
February 18, 2018, 07:05:25 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

I think it is useful for those who are the rich bounty hunter have earned many money from old campaigns can do that, but for those who just started to earn money through bounty campaign, I think hold bounty money is useless and bad idea.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 06:51:29 PM
Well, in fact, this is a very good strategy) And given that many states now somehow recognize crypto-currencies, or as a threat, or as a modern technology, they admit all the same. So the crypto currency will develop in the near future. So that you need to store everything
Activity: 303
Merit: 43
February 18, 2018, 06:17:02 PM
I sell most of the bounty tokens I receive, while the tokens I receive from projects that I think are really good I keep them, every couple of weeks/a month I look for updates on the project and decide if I want to keep holding the tokens or sell them and I repeat this process until I sell the tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
February 18, 2018, 06:04:19 PM
better view the situation, than directly sell token bounty to the market, understand and investigate the future of tokens received from bounty
of course, that's the most basic thing. I better do Hold token that I get from bounty for a long time
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 05:57:47 PM
This makes me want to bring up the question of: How long are you guys willing to hold the bountiful bounties?

When I first started I'd sell almost immediately - but now I like to just 'set and forget'.  Don't even bother going back to see how much they are worth till next year!
Activity: 434
February 18, 2018, 05:55:22 PM
I think it's reasonable. Generosity from the company that you get at the initial stage is not much, and in my opinion where it is more reasonable to save it and sell it after a long time more expensive. Unfortunately, this action can not be considered reasonable to all companies, since there are simply soap bubbles companies.
Activity: 313
February 18, 2018, 05:53:49 PM
That is the benefit of holding your coins or token and not just dumping it anyhow. The impression of most bounty hunters is that since they did not pay in terms of monetary value, that they can just dump it as they like
Activity: 226
Merit: 14
BaanX
February 18, 2018, 05:53:38 PM
Its totally depend upon how much you believe in the project, but it is more amazing that you spend nothing and soon you become millionaire being a part of bounty. Some bounties provides you a handsome offer for your activities, many people becomes rich from bounty.

I do really agree with you.. WOrk for it give it more time and effort, what you've planted is what you'll gain in the future. Sell it or hold it you'll earn profit just give it time, Devs are more creative and its good for the entire project. Countries are regulating the brand new model of ICO.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange
February 18, 2018, 05:47:31 PM
better view the situation, than directly sell token bounty to the market, understand and investigate the future of tokens received from bounty
When you was a part of many ICO companies it's mean you have many different tokens in your wallet. And it's not a simple to decide what we have to do with it. Hodl or sale as soon as possible Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 05:39:27 PM
Its totally depend upon how much you believe in the project, but it is more amazing that you spend nothing and soon you become millionaire being a part of bounty. Some bounties provides you a handsome offer for your activities, many people becomes rich from bounty.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
February 18, 2018, 05:37:02 PM
Bounty hunters all have different strategies. I for one participate in bounties of valuable coins so wen I get the rewards I can decide to sell or hold based on how confident I am about the project.
Bounty can make millionaires for sure  Grin Grin
Just don't hold onto shitcoins
Haha, the fact, nothing easy like the owner this thread said. We always need to have money for our life. Hold coin from bounty token means we need to hold our salary after worked hard. For those who are working in bounty like the primary job and source income, they can not do that.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
February 18, 2018, 05:14:07 PM
Activity: 152
Merit: 18
Czech/English translator for ICOs
February 18, 2018, 05:08:27 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy

Is it yours personal experience? As a bounty hunter myself, still waiting for first pay outs, how much can it yield lets say per month?
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
February 18, 2018, 05:04:21 PM
Bounty hunters all have different strategies. I for one participate in bounties of valuable coins so wen I get the rewards I can decide to sell or hold based on how confident I am about the project.
Bounty can make millionaires for sure  Grin Grin
Just don't hold onto shitcoins
Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
February 18, 2018, 03:44:27 PM
We made additional bounty functionality to our ecex.exchange platform project.
IN-HOUSE BOUNTY  https://ecex.exchange

Telegram https://t.me/ZigguratICO
Activity: 294
February 18, 2018, 02:37:05 PM
This makes me want to bring up the question of: How long are you guys willing to hold the bountiful bounties?

good question, I would say, it depends from the project. if I believe in project and see, that the team working, I can hold quite long, if I just was in bounty for rewards, I can sell it immediately or reinvest in another coins
Activity: 183
https://vulcanforged.com/
February 18, 2018, 02:33:10 PM

That's actually wise for them. However, most of the bounty hunters are not doing that. By the time they receive their pay, they immediately dump them wherever the tokens are accepted for exchanges. They do not have the patience to hold their bounties and wait for quite a while for their tokens to accumulate value.

Yes. A lot of bounty hunters are doing that. Because they cannot wait for a year or few months before they can sell their tokens. Maybe because they badly needed the money. If they do not, I guess they will hold it as what others do until it is good to sell.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 250
February 18, 2018, 02:26:19 PM
Indeed, some keep their earned bounties for a long time and thus get a good profit. Others sell their coins immediately after ICO and then the price of these coins fall to zero. It's very difficult to guess.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 02:09:54 PM
It is not for everyone. Some cannot hold long term their bounties because they have immediate needs and their salary from work in bounties support them. And also, some coins do not appreciate in value over time. It is still taking great risk holding an unproven coin.
Activity: 210
February 18, 2018, 01:50:30 PM
You are right , such things happened earlier , but it doesn't mean it will happen in a future . Nowadays market consists of 90% scammy , useless projects , which will worth 1 satoshi per token in a few years , so it is silly to think you'l become a millionaire holding your shitcoins.
I agree with you. Even if the token after exit to the stock exchange will be traded at a high price , it does not mean that in 2 years its price will be multiplied by 100 times.
Pages:
Jump to: