Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 63. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 37
February 18, 2018, 01:06:49 PM
You are right , such things happened earlier , but it doesn't mean it will happen in a future . Nowadays market consists of 90% scammy , useless projects , which will worth 1 satoshi per token in a few years , so it is silly to think you'l become a millionaire holding your shitcoins.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
February 18, 2018, 01:00:49 PM
Bounties do really have a good future as long your in the legitimate company. We already learned our lesson once. We got a token in vibe for around 60K token in the bounty. We got it around Oct and Sold it in December for around 3K USD. And during January 2018 the total value of the token we have shoots to 140K USD. It was really huge. But now vibe drops very low. Imagine we SOLD is during the peak sesson, we could have huge amount of money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
February 18, 2018, 12:51:20 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

Hey, I would really love to believe you, but I think that you can´t really make that much money from bounties, and even less now with the merit system and all that.

I believe on holding the bounties will soon make you rich or even millionaires.
One of my friends that he's doing signature bounty campaigns but he turn it into money every time they hit Crypto Exchanges and now he's not holding much crypto assets because he is selling them when they have a chance. What I do is just hold them, my advantage is I have a full-time that could support my family's daily basic needs so I could hold my Crypto Assets since last year and now I am holding over $45,000 of Assets and still pumping.
My friend told me that only if He didn't sell his Crypto Assets since early last year then his assets will be worth more or less $500,000 today. And I don't believe on luck, bounty campaign participants are too dependent on Crypto Assets and they couldn't wait too long just to watch their Assets grow.
Activity: 182
The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
February 18, 2018, 12:46:40 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy

I am a very proud holder of my Bounty Money that I got from many signature bounty campaigns bounty stake tokens.
I hold them as long as I could because they're pumping every week and every month, although they're affected by Bloodbaths but still they pump back up and now I am holding over $45,000 worth of Crypto Assets and will soon pumping.
I am going to turn them into money someday for my Wedding, new house, new car and investments for local businesses in order to make multiple sources of income.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 12:45:19 PM

BTC you see that there are many alternatives when you log in to the crypto money market. It's confusing. bounty is important if the amount of your money for investment is less.BTC
Activity: 230
Merit: 14
February 18, 2018, 12:40:10 PM

Hey, I would really love to believe you, but I think that you can´t really make that much money from bounties, and even less now with the merit system and all that.
Activity: 364
Merit: 104
January 30, 2018, 02:36:04 PM
Bounties were profitable around 1 year ago maybe. but nowadays there are so many project starts every s,ngle day. and most of their tokens become crap very quickly. so i dont think bounties are good option to make profit.

Agreed. Even up till 6 months ago it was very profitable. Problem is there are a lot of projects and there are a lot of people with alt accounts whom taking your stake with very aggressive work.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 02:32:31 PM
no matter how many coins have been received or bought, no one has been sold, I do not need this because there is still office work, I think after half a year, opening the wallet, I will be pleasantly surprised at the high prices of coins.
Activity: 516
Merit: 105
January 30, 2018, 01:59:24 PM
yes that is true, most of the prize hunters do not really care about the coins they sometimes immediately sell it after ico to avoid the coins do not become garbage and some people have stacked them

This applies not to bounty, but also to airdrops.
Also I doubt, you dont always have to wait a few years.
Recently participated in the company's bounty, where one of the participants received $ 60,000 for 2 months.
It's like Russian roulette, 50% chance to become a millionaire, 50% to lose everything that is.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
January 30, 2018, 01:55:51 PM
Yes! While some people keep long their investment and still lose, some also keep their investment for years and  good profit. I think keeping bounty money is more profitable than selling it immediately the ICO is concluded .Well, to a point. In terms of returns, there are better low-risk investments than others, but it is definitely still true that the higher return you want, the more risk you'll have to accept.
One thing is certain, and that is when it comes to investing with a low appetite for risk, you will face a wide array of options, and it can be confusing trying to determine which is best. I think generally bounties are are profitable investment it depends on individual set goals, whether in keeping,investing or selling .
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
January 30, 2018, 01:52:57 PM
yes that is true, most of the prize hunters do not really care about the coins they sometimes immediately sell it after ico to avoid the coins do not become garbage and some people have stacked them
Activity: 228
GIF by SOCIFI
January 30, 2018, 01:49:28 PM

Yes, I agree with your statement . I also participate in bounties and wait. I always hold my coins given by bounties because initially the price of coins is very low but with time it increases .So in a couple of years we can get a very good amount. BE positive to hold the bounties and earn a very good profit.
Activity: 29
January 30, 2018, 01:30:21 PM
and some people wait for ages and don't sell their bounties and then they just loose them Smiley
Activity: 43
January 30, 2018, 01:27:44 PM
If it's to good to be true, be careful. Bounties can be fun and sometimes worth something. But, most of the time it doesn't end well. Hold onto your bitcoin and don't hand it over to no one. Why sell your gold (bitcoin) for brass? Roll Eyes
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
January 30, 2018, 01:17:41 PM
there is a small chance that if you leave a coin on the wallet and do not bring them out, then in a couple of years you will have lots of money. So it was with bitcoins, but with such an unstable market the chances are very small.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
January 30, 2018, 03:01:05 AM
Bounties were profitable around 1 year ago maybe. but nowadays there are so many project starts every s,ngle day. and most of their tokens become crap very quickly. so i dont think bounties are good option to make profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
January 30, 2018, 03:00:17 AM
On January 29, the largest, at the moment, event in the NEO-DevCon San Francisco ecosystem will start.
Redpulse act as a sponsor and will make a presentation on January 31.
Activity: 210
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev
January 30, 2018, 02:53:29 AM

I'm doing both joining signature bounty campaigns and my full-time job that is why I can hold my crypto coins and tokens as long as I could because my family's basic needs are being supported by the salary I get from my job so even if I already owned more than $40,000 of crypto assets I still have a job that could feed my family without selling my coins and it will make me millionaire soon.
Activity: 204
January 30, 2018, 02:49:27 AM
Some coins are so hopeless that if you decide to hodl them long term, you would be sitting on a pile of poo. Most times the best strategy is to cash in as soon as possible.

Cash out when the price higher. We need to wait till the market price pass the ico price.
Sometime we need to know which one has good propestic and which one not. I will be sure to sell all of them depending on my on research
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
January 30, 2018, 02:39:03 AM
It is really true that Bounty money can make us millinery. I sell some bounty tokens like ACC and BLUE and observed i am in loss by selling these tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: