Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 64. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 02:37:55 AM
I have been dipping my toes into a few bounties over past few months. There has been a few projects that have turned out really good, but also some projects have turned out to be very bad.
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
January 30, 2018, 02:37:48 AM
Bounty can earn a lots of money, because so many people have a basic income from advertising bounty.
when we participate bounty campaign we can get a rewards some token and we can change tokens for real money.

Seriously? Aren't you aware that there are more numbers of scam ICO bounties than the real ones. And also the fact that there are also bounties that are unsuccessful to raise their target cap so making it as a basic income is an illusion.
Yes, that is a very real problem. I have heard quite a lot about scam ICO projects. But they are not as much as you say.
I think most of their ideas are too bad to be invested. Then they felt they would not be able to afford to pay for the staff and they decided to stop the project.
But best of all let's be careful and look for a really good project. Please check the information carefully to avoid phishing issues. good luck
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
January 30, 2018, 02:31:05 AM
Bounty can earn a lots of money, because so many people have a basic income from advertising bounty.
when we participate bounty campaign we can get a rewards some token and we can change tokens for real money.

Seriously? Aren't you aware that there are more numbers of scam ICO bounties than the real ones. And also the fact that there are also bounties that are unsuccessful to raise their target cap so making it as a basic income is an illusion.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 01:51:32 AM
I'm trying to participate just very good ICO's that have a chance to be a very big company. Thats why I will try to hold all tokens what I get at least for a year. Some of them can easily become a gem Wink
Activity: 252
January 30, 2018, 12:50:53 AM
the key's just keep calm and patient
your lambo will be yours soon
the power of faith and patient
Activity: 279
Merit: 13
January 30, 2018, 12:12:31 AM
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
January 29, 2018, 11:58:57 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

someone i knew is one of those,he just got the token from bounty.and he bought those other participants that want to sell their tokens.and store in his wallet for 6 months,he just got all in all about 20,000 more of less,the boom after 6 months the token got value when comes to exchange with the price of 5$ each.now hes a stable trader and same time holder of this community
Activity: 161
January 29, 2018, 11:51:05 PM
If you are a trader before you become a bounty hunter, you will understand that the bounties that you receive needs a lot of time to be ripe and harvest in the right time. I saw a lot of bounty hunters that regret why they sell their precious bounty the moment they receive them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 07:09:24 PM
It is very hard to make profit regularly. You should keep the rewards for a while. When you get the rewards you should wait till project develops and price raises. Otherwise you dont make any profit at all. And you should check the team very well because there are so many scam projects with very good advertisements.
Activity: 28
January 29, 2018, 07:02:44 PM
I’d never heard about bounty millionaire. How that could be possible if payments are so miserable
Activity: 119
January 29, 2018, 06:49:42 PM
Many lucky people of the gift, they are rich people with little capital but they are diligent and patient also smart to see the coin market.
Activity: 223
January 29, 2018, 06:35:07 PM
I believe the waiting is worth it because in few year it will grow and become so big beyond what one can imagine but it always advisable to withdraw at the point one feels the coin or token is at its peak because  it might eventually fall to a point of no return!
Activity: 326
Merit: 8
>> CryptoMedia.press
January 29, 2018, 06:34:37 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy

How do You know that, LOL! Moreover the bounties as huge camoaigns started mostly last year (2017)..
Activity: 30
January 29, 2018, 06:23:20 PM
Bounties are real jeweries. You can say that again.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
January 29, 2018, 06:04:26 PM

Not all bounty token turned out to be a success after a long time, I will admit some of the bounty tokens are into 10 times or more after some months or a year. but there are tokens that went dumped also and became no value in the market. IF a hunter has good financial status i will suggest to wait for more and hold a little longer but if you have no good status on financial well you better manage your token correctly and at your will!
I, myself can tell that i have made so many mistakes on my bounty token, yet no one to doubt because I am not stable financially and need money weekly.
Activity: 242
CRYPTASSIST.io
January 29, 2018, 05:57:11 PM
Now almost any token that has some idea can be bought and left for a long time and he brings a good profit.  Good idea to keep such tokens, if you immediately sell it, you can regret it later.
Activity: 280
Araw ICO
January 29, 2018, 05:23:55 PM
I think if the project is promising, it's a very big mistake to sell their coins immediately after receiving.I plan to keep at least 6 months after receiving
Activity: 266
Merit: 41
January 29, 2018, 05:19:58 PM
But you haven't even been here a few years? Lol
That makes the OP's statement looks pretty ridiculous.  Roll Eyes

There a thing makes the bounty hunter gets a lot of money. Since the project become successful and raised a lot of money. remember there are some project that has putted a lot of money to be the bounty for advertising its project.

I remember someone from amber coin reach over $33k from bounty and populous.

The thing that makes bounty hunters get a lot of money is having dozens or hundreds of accounts and spaming useless posts.

I wouldn't mind all the multi accounts if people would actually write something constructive but it seems the campaign managers don't crack down much on post content and only look at basic metrics like subforum posted in, number of posts per day or number of posts within a timeframe.

Agreed.  The number of times a rule says "only constructive posts will be accepted" and then they accept the most useless of drivel.  Not only does it undermine their project, but it belittles the real efforts that some of us put in to ask legitimate, leading questions that give value to the project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
January 29, 2018, 04:48:55 PM
many of my friends thought that the bounty is easy, but as soon as they started, they immediately realized that they were wrong. it takes a lot of time and effort
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
January 29, 2018, 02:29:23 PM
Working for bounties campaigns is not an easy task and sometimes can be stressful because it requires total commitments and working round the clock to earn some tangible tokens and a lot of tokens can be earned if the project was successful.

Yes it burns your time always, it's not that easy job. It can drain your mind because you started posting a constructive message. it required time and effort so after the campaign you'll get their tokens from the company and if the project is successful then there's another additional tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: