Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Or Trading? - page 2. (Read 5825 times)

Activity: 789
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 02:32:17 AM
Do bounty is the most fun because we can get a token without having to invest. But investing is very profitable, so I am also interested to invest. And those two things I think are very important for profit.
Yes bounty is most fun but when you have a lot of time and have not a lot of money for trading)  But in bounty you dont earn a lot of money.And if you are trading or investing, then you can earn a lot, but lose the same
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 02:27:02 AM
Do bounty is the most fun because we can get a token without having to invest. But investing is very profitable, so I am also interested to invest. And those two things I think are very important for profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 02:16:27 AM
If you have enough time to do some bounty hunting and have money to invest and do some trading, then why not choose both? Anyways if one is only needed, I'll choose bounty because you only need time and effort to make a profit out of it.
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
October 29, 2018, 02:07:15 AM
Recently, there is almost no profit from the bounty. Many projects do not pay, almost every whole bunch of scams who have 100 or more accounts on the forum. So I am more inclined to believe that it is time to move into trade.
Activity: 322
October 29, 2018, 01:30:49 AM
Bounty is still a good job and has a low risk than trading, but I think both jobs have risks and advantages. so I think that this will continue to be used as a choice for many people to get profit.
What are the risks when you do bounty campaigns? That you will not receive your tokens? This is not risk, you are not risking anything, you are doing it because you want to help and for that you sometime get something. Right?
Yes, I agree. When we do bounties, we can only lose our energy and time. Trading is riskier and you can lose actual money and coins you trade.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 29, 2018, 12:00:57 AM
You are free to do a bounty or trade at this time. To make a higher profit, you can do a bounty, collect as many coins and wait until the coins are listing in the market with an increase in value that can produce satisfying benefits for you. You can trade at any time as long as you want to trade or make a profit. But the benefits of trading today are very thin because of the crypto value that has not increased.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
October 28, 2018, 11:55:38 PM
If you do properly both are good. Learn trading techniques for trading and before doing any bounty, research project first.
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 28, 2018, 11:29:46 PM
I will choose bounty. Firts I am not a trader, dont know how to read candles. In bounty, I can earn passive income and I can do it in my free time but in trading it takes more time effort since you must observe the movement of candles.
if you choose on a coin with a longterm potential, it looks like you don't need to spend a lot of time observing chart movements, you simply invest in the lowest price, then during the buying season, you just sell it
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 28, 2018, 11:02:28 PM
I personally prefer bounty because of limited capital. more precisely, I did bounty work and income that I got from the bounty, some I used to trade.
Activity: 420
October 28, 2018, 10:55:38 PM
Trading is need experience, even professional trader lose moneys on crypto market.
So bounty is more safer, but last year in bounty too many scams
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
October 28, 2018, 10:53:11 PM
I will choose bounty. Firts I am not a trader, dont know how to read candles. In bounty, I can earn passive income and I can do it in my free time but in trading it takes more time effort since you must observe the movement of candles.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
October 28, 2018, 10:48:05 PM
Between bounty and trading is indeed a series of programs that cannot be separated, because we all will certainly do both. It's just that, you have to choose one of the two for you to prioritize as your activity when market prices are depreciating all like now. Bounty will be a good method to help you minimize losses, trading bounty results when the price has increased.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
October 28, 2018, 10:35:47 PM
of course both of them are very beneficial, all of it depends on the research you did before you started, but in addition to benefiting both have a very big risk, please be careful for that
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
October 28, 2018, 10:18:53 PM
for me both of that choice are just the same at this moment. Talk about the bad side if on a trading we can loose our money, when we participating on bounty we could be wasting our time by doing some task because of failed project or something. It has the same risk & same profit at this moment, and it is all based on your luck too btw. So keep on researching & learning before doing some on this cryptocurrency world.

agreed my advice of course we need have skill for both and choice what is better
bounty task is not too hard and we can earn some money there , but for trading we need to have skill ofc.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
October 28, 2018, 10:08:31 PM
Do both if you can because it will be profitable but it would be really hard and stressful because trading is not an easy way to get earnings
i am currently also carrying out these two activities,
indeed i prefer bounty, but i also keep trading to add income.

in doing trading it will indeed get a lot of risk of losing so i do not recommend trading, but if we can analyze and be more calm when looking at market conditions. i think you will benefit from both of these.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
October 28, 2018, 10:08:06 PM
I agree with most of the people in here.
Doing both Bounty and Trading is the best option. From Bounty, you can get money with low effort and you can use that money for trading.
But remember Trading is an activity with a high risk, so if you don't have enough knowledge about trading, it's better for you to doing bounty and cashes the rewards immediately.

Activity: 338
StartFi
October 28, 2018, 10:04:25 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
To the new one, they should participate in bounty campaigns to learn more about investing and the basics of the bitcointalk forum. We should learn the theory first before practicing. Participating in bounty campaigns will help them to have money after a while and get more experience.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
October 28, 2018, 10:02:22 PM
for me both of that choice are just the same at this moment. Talk about the bad side if on a trading we can loose our money, when we participating on bounty we could be wasting our time by doing some task because of failed project or something. It has the same risk & same profit at this moment, and it is all based on your luck too btw. So keep on researching & learning before doing some on this cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 378
October 28, 2018, 09:55:04 PM
As a first experience, it might be better if we take part in a bounty from a project and we can use the results of the bounty for trading capital, by following the trading, of course we can get more profits and the results are also faster
Activity: 434
October 28, 2018, 09:52:21 PM
Current bounty and trading programs are a more profitable bounty. The results of the bounty if sold at a price are not so high, but the strategy can minimize you from losses. And you certainly benefit, because you do it without capital, it's just that it takes longer. Current trading is difficult to implement because market prices are still low and also unstable.
Pages:
Jump to: