Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Or Trading? - page 26. (Read 5825 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 07:24:38 PM
I certainly do not know how to trade and I will not try , for me it is the best bounty in this case, you risk only your time and it's good.
Activity: 196
October 09, 2018, 06:55:05 PM
I think you can combine 2 things I for example doing the bounty and just trading on the market , I think that you can earn a lot of money !
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 06:42:55 PM
In 2018, earnings on participation in the bounty decreased many times. See how the prices fell on the forum accounts. And the situation continues to deteriorate. I am sure that developing and gaining experience in trading is a lot more promising.
Activity: 205
October 09, 2018, 04:12:51 PM
I think it is necessary to try trade and generosity, until you try it yourself you can not be able to determine what suits you best.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 09, 2018, 04:08:16 PM
I think participation in the bounty, at the moment, is not so important than trading. If of course you have at least some capital, otherwise you have no choice.
Activity: 182
October 09, 2018, 01:00:16 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

Bounty is most profitable if you're doing a lot, I prefer it cos it's risk free
Activity: 111
October 09, 2018, 12:57:01 PM
i  definitely   say  trading   because   with trading  you  can  make  much  more  money but also  it  is  harder  and need  much  more knowledge..
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
October 09, 2018, 12:53:10 PM
There are two choices that are quite difficult to determine. Everyone will definitely be interested in bounty because it can give us all the coins for free. While when we trade, we must have enough capital to become a trader. For me it depends on the attitude we have. That is, when we want far greater results, Trading is a good choice and when we try to get something for free and want to avoid risk, we can choose a bounty.

But choosing both can be a careful choice. we have to have a lot more time and many people have implemented it and in the end they have success.
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
October 09, 2018, 12:49:19 PM
For me, the first is Bounty, because without a Bounty campaign I might not be able to trade. To be honest, last year the results of a very good prize in one project was huge. Very different from the ICO project now, last year I was able to redeem the results of my prize campaign to the Bitcoin market. In the past, it was very pleasant.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
October 09, 2018, 12:45:22 PM
Trading is real money. Especially good to trade now. Over the past month and a half, the cost does not jump much. I focus on the price of Ethereum. And I will say that in a month I earned one coin only for the fall and growth of the currency.
October 09, 2018, 12:43:46 PM
for me The bounty is better because you do not need to get out of the money as long as you just join their project and promote so many tokens get.
Activity: 504
October 09, 2018, 12:36:45 PM
These are two different ways that with the right participation bring profit. Everywhere need experience and knowledge. If there is neither one nor the other, then everywhere you will receive a penny.
Activity: 56
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 09, 2018, 12:34:07 PM
It is possible to be engaged in trading and to be engaged in bounties. If time at you much you gain good income.  I think it the good choice.
Activity: 111
October 09, 2018, 12:31:54 PM
i  think  with  the  both  bounty  or  trading    you  can  make  money  but  one is more complicated and you have to know a lot of things and need to  have experinece a lot and this is trading as all we know.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
October 09, 2018, 12:30:04 PM
I choose the bounty program. For a while trying to trade but I did not work and I almost all transactions was at a loss. Therefore, without experience in the trade is better not to climb
copper member
Activity: 126
October 09, 2018, 12:27:50 PM
If you have good money and you know how to trade successfully go for trading and don't disturb yourself much about bounty hunting. With good money and trading experience, trading is better than bounty hunting.
October 09, 2018, 12:21:16 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

Trading is something very difficult as for me, so it is silly to compare it with bounty hunting. What do you need to participate bounty campaign? Only several accounts in social networks and a lot of free time. Trading is more complicated, because you need to read a lot, but risk is big too. Decide what you would like more - easy way or profitable way.
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 09, 2018, 12:01:04 PM
If you do not have the funds you can first participate in the bounty and then start your knowledge of trading.
Activity: 280
October 09, 2018, 11:02:35 AM
I think trading will give a bigger profit than  bounty but it's also more risk. To trade, you have to use your money while bounty just takes you time. If unlucky, you can lose a lot.
MKH
copper member
Activity: 231
Merit: 15
October 09, 2018, 10:55:02 AM
I don't think you should compare bounty with trading. Because both of them are different sector of earning through crypto.For bounty you don't have to be any knowledge or basic skills but for trading you have to be knowledge and skills both, also one big point is you don't have to monitoring or invest money for doing bounty but for trading its most important to monitoring market and any amount of investment..
Pages:
Jump to: