Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Or Trading? - page 46. (Read 5825 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
October 02, 2018, 01:39:55 AM
Of course, I will go on bounty, because this is not risky unlike trading you have to have a big amount for you to invest. It's just a matter of advertising the project by means of social media. I believe that you will receive a good profit by choosing a good bounty and wirk hard for it. . And also you can do it in a part time way.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 01:13:12 AM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

If you are not good at technique method and hunting news from this market, I recommend you should do bounty, good profit and easy way. the risk of trading is wasting your money, the risk of bounty is wasting your hard working
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
October 02, 2018, 01:12:05 AM
I think they are both really valuable. I mean if you do bounty campaign for the past years, and you hold the most of it untill last year, i would say you could made a lot of money without risking any of your own money. Bounty campaigns are like a safe job you can do. While trading is more like gabling. So with trading you can make more money, but you can also loose a lot more!
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
October 02, 2018, 01:09:43 AM
what I do is I will do the first gift until it works and if I get the result of a
new gift I will trade, because what I have done so far is like that
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003
October 02, 2018, 01:09:14 AM
I chose the bounty as a source of extra revenue. In the compare with trading, bounty according to me more easily in do. While trading should always monitor chart on the coin or token we use
Bounty is easy to do?? really until not you are spamming it is easy but if you have small shame also then it will be a tough work as any IT job.
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 01:06:27 AM
I chose the bounty as a source of extra revenue. In the compare with trading, bounty according to me more easily in do. While trading should always monitor chart on the coin or token we use
Activity: 393
Merit: 10
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
October 02, 2018, 01:05:59 AM
for me it's better to bounty because you do not have any investment and that's good for bounty especially if the signature campaign is big enough to earn you a high rank but it can not be avoided with a bounty scam so be careful because not all the bounty that is being released is legit with a scam as well as being careful with it.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003
October 02, 2018, 01:04:20 AM
For me only trading is a option but sometime i am thinking of bounty also but very few campaigns accept negative trust people.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
October 02, 2018, 01:03:02 AM
Trading is such a thing where you need maximum attention and awe , so being distracted by some bounty is pretty stupid .
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
October 02, 2018, 12:53:51 AM
if for now I still focus on trading bro. to seek additional income to meet my daily economic needs. if you rely on a bounty it must take a long time. and sometimes they still have an extension of the campaign period
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
October 02, 2018, 12:49:16 AM
I do still doing the bounty but seems doing bounty are not really profitable as much as last year. Right now trading is the best thing to do and i think in few month market volatility will be really good for trading. I do think bitcoin would not increasing until next year so trading is good right now.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
October 02, 2018, 12:47:56 AM
if you are a beginner then I would suggest you to do a bounty first, and after you get payment from the bounty then the result of the payment I suggest to be used as trading capital, because in this way the income you get will increase.
Activity: 518
October 02, 2018, 12:36:06 AM
I think for the beginners they should start doing some bounties if they want to learn more about trading before do some trading in order to make a good decision in trading their currency they earn. And I think that's the best way to prevent from losing your money when you invest in the currency you like to invest.
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
October 02, 2018, 12:14:08 AM
very funny question, bounty or trading.
if people who have a lot of capital must choose trading, are bounties still prospects? I think it's not as good as participants and income
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
October 01, 2018, 10:44:57 PM
Doing both is beneficial and profitable for example if you dont have any income yet in trading due to the bearish trend of crypto market you can turn into your another source of income and that is bounty just manage your time to do both. But if you're really good in trading just focus on it because it's more profitable especially if your making 1% daily.
Activity: 420
October 01, 2018, 10:40:38 PM
In the beginning if you want to earn money for trading you can participate in bounties and earn from it, so if you earn from bounty a little amount of money you can trade it and earn much more money and also profit if you want you're money from bounty up twice so trade it with potential tokens or coins. so know the choices is in you if you wan't to earn more extra money from participating in bounty to trading.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
October 01, 2018, 10:32:49 PM
At the moment, trading brings me more money than bounty campaigns. The times when it turned out to earn a lot on bounty have already passed.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 10:16:35 PM
Unfortunately, only bountie comes into question for me. I just do not have the time and desire to deal with the market so intensely. That is why i stick to bounties, even if they do not bring in as much as day trading.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
October 01, 2018, 09:57:40 PM
Trading is more lucrative than participating in bounty programs if you are able to identify the right coin for trading. Day-trading offers daily basis profits especially when done with a bot. Most bounty payments takes times to be made which makes it quite tedious to participate and wait.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 01, 2018, 09:48:55 PM
Trading can be more profitable than bounties however the risk involved is higher compared to bounties, if trading is perfected it can produce a regular stream of income whereas in bounties at times there is non payment of tokens due to the ICOs not achieving or reaching soft cap or scams invariably leading to the efforts put in place by the participants worthless.
Pages:
Jump to: