Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Or Trading? - page 49. (Read 5825 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 10:52:21 AM
If you have time then you can choose the gift to get money freely or if you have money then you can invest. And if you have money with time then you have to choose both. Because I know what gift is and how much you can produce. For me Bounty is a free job to get free money and trading is an investment.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
October 01, 2018, 10:48:13 AM
I'm usually prefer doing both of it. When I was started in crypto , I was have 0 ,but afterthat my  first bounty have brought first profit to me. I tried trade and with my first eth and get exited from it, now I prefer day trading and sometimes good bounty's, but now it's too hard to find good one.
I prefer doing both because in Bounty you will get coin while trading is you trade your coin. But the most profitable is trading especially when you know when to trade or have strategy in trading. But in Bounty you only need to find a good bounty to participate then do the given task then after you can get your reward. Bounty and trading are the ways to earn profit so we should know the proper used of it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
October 01, 2018, 10:46:30 AM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
Bounty participation is more beneficial and also risk free. You only invest your time. But trading requires you to use your money.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 01, 2018, 10:42:19 AM
if you are not a master of your business and do not know how to trade perfectly, then it's better not to start trading in this market because you will lose all your money. For me, bounty is much better than trading
becoming a master needs much time for doing bad thing, doing mistake, waste usefull time and anything
i think it's good to start trading even not a master
copper member
Activity: 308
October 01, 2018, 10:41:34 AM
Bounties are not very profitable in our days...investing is not so good as well I'd say. Trading may be they key to earn profits today.

Trading in itself is not totally safe, for any crypto enthusiast, the best bet should be to do a little of all, you can't lose all the way, Bounties are not much rewarding this period but anything is possible
Activity: 73
October 01, 2018, 10:36:32 AM
in my opinion, it depends on you and your abilities, if you can trade on the market, it might be better than getting a prize. They also aim to generate profits, especially with large capital.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 01, 2018, 10:31:01 AM
To be honest, bounties are not that productive on the 3rd quarter of this year. There are a lot of ICO's who fails so as bounties. I started trading when I got my reward from bounty. I used it as a capital and keep hodling until I was able to increase the number of coins in my portfolio. I buy low then sell high. I took a lot of time before I got to a point were I was able to hodl multiple coins. Bounties can be a start to trading and I would recommend everyone to do that because you will gain knowledge in bounties if you seek for it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 10:30:42 AM
For me, as of this days i much prefer for bounty because than trading cause i can see that bounty has more money than
trading. Trading has a high risk. Trading is more beneficial than bounty but i did not try for these because the market is so volatile.
Activity: 280
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
October 01, 2018, 10:30:34 AM
I prefer to engage in just generosity, because with this less problems and nerves are spent!
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
October 01, 2018, 10:28:17 AM
I'm usually prefer doing both of it. When I was started in crypto , I was have 0 ,but afterthat my  first bounty have brought first profit to me. I tried trade and with my first eth and get exited from it, now I prefer day trading and sometimes good bounty's, but now it's too hard to find good one.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
October 01, 2018, 10:27:55 AM
if I will choose the two to get money, bounty makes it like your second job after working in real, and for trading maybe the results of the bounty can be made as an initial capital, but if you have capital there is nothing wrong testing your luck in trading , but remember don't always expect continuous profit when trading because it won't be possible
Activity: 378
October 01, 2018, 10:25:32 AM
You can weigh all the pros and cons, and then make an informed decision. The bounty doesn't need money. Only time and patience. There is a risk to spend a month or more in vain. In trading, someone needs investments, someone does not. Requires a lot of time to study. There is a risk of losing your trading Deposit
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
October 01, 2018, 10:21:38 AM
I like to do Both and I'm doing it. But I followed the 2 steps

1 - I did bounty and still doing and earned and earning

2- I invest bounty fund for token and doing trading and  I may get profit and losses but don't care because I didn't invest my personal money for this I earned everything from the Cryptofield
In this time of a big dip in market it is impossible to earn big profit due to the volatility .I think it's much better to buy a potential coin and  hodl for a long term.investment.Also it's good to participatr bounties at the same time to earn reward tokens .And when market will explode again we can having good moneys with bounties and for the coin we buy in big dip.
Activity: 167
October 01, 2018, 10:09:46 AM
I like to do Both and I'm doing it. But I followed the 2 steps

1 - I did bounty and still doing and earned and earning

2- I invest bounty fund for token and doing trading and  I may get profit and losses but don't care because I didn't invest my personal money for this I earned everything from the Cryptofield
Activity: 532
October 01, 2018, 10:07:25 AM
For those who have money to spare and a good knowledge in trading. Trading is better. But for those who don't know jow to trade and don't have enough money to use. Bounty is for you. It will take a long time. And choose a good campaign. Because there are allot of campaign nowadays that are scam.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
October 01, 2018, 10:06:06 AM
At this bearish market bounty is not giving good money. you work hard and mostly you get nothing.
So trading is more profitable for now. Trading low cap tokens are really have big potential.
Activity: 934
Merit: 19
October 01, 2018, 10:05:46 AM
and what prevents to participate in the bounty, and after receiving the award to increase the number of coins received by participating in trading? you can work there and there, these are not related actions.
Activity: 268
Merit: 24
October 01, 2018, 10:04:57 AM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
Based on my experience, bounty and trading are both profitable.
But, the bounty has more low-risk compared to trading because there's no investment required,
Trading is also good, but this is an investment that you can't trade without putting a money. Although you can earn 10x for your bounty profit. But as I said more profit the higher risk you get.

This is my only opinion mate. Thanks and regards!
Activity: 336
October 01, 2018, 10:02:54 AM
why not both? both are good to be done. you can get free money from bounty
then you can multiply ur money by trading
Activity: 196
October 01, 2018, 10:01:22 AM
if you are not a master of your business and do not know how to trade perfectly, then it's better not to start trading in this market because you will lose all your money. For me, bounty is much better than trading
Pages:
Jump to: