Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Or Trading? - page 47. (Read 5825 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 09:11:31 PM
Both are beneficial because both of the options have the potential of giving you a good profit. But in terms of assurance, I can tell that it is good to participate in bounty campaign, compared to do trading, unless you got the skills to perform trades.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
October 01, 2018, 09:06:01 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

I say bounty can really have a profit rather than trading. Because even if you fail in bounty and be scammed, you will only lose the effort and time you spent for the bounty, but in trading, you can really lose your money too.
Activity: 476
October 01, 2018, 08:53:29 PM
I wouldn't choose one over the other. If one is smart and skilled enough, he can do both. Doing both bounty and trading is manageable especially if we are disciplined in only doing what we can accomplish. Plus, it is usually more beneficial. It's just a matter of time management and sheer determination.
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
October 01, 2018, 07:44:35 PM
for me, bounty and trading both provide benefits, both of these become alternatives for additional income. Besides that, actually the bounty and trading are connected, so after we get a reward from the bounty, we will automatically trade.
Activity: 700
October 01, 2018, 07:32:59 PM
basically those two things if done well will be equally beneficial, but my initial personal experience of getting to know crypto was not much different from yours by starting with a bounty and then leading to trading. so I think that bounty is more profitable because we don't need to spend money to buy crypto coins to trade and just need to do the tasks that I have received to be able to get crypto coins.
Activity: 448
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 01, 2018, 07:29:10 PM
It depends on how you manage. But i rather choose trading to make profit and scalp alot of money,getting alot of satoshi is a good thing to accumulate for this bear market. I think the best way to do is trade when there's correction and do bounty at the same time if you have pass time.
like you i prefer for chosing trading better than bounty, we can use scalp trade or arbitrage on few market exchange for get more profit
trading is an activity that I rely on when the price is so high and so development has increased.
 with this opportunity I exchange my most expensive coin to generate more profits continue to rise.
Activity: 122
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 01, 2018, 07:24:23 PM
i will choose bounty because trading is very risky in my opinion. if you want to trade wisely you need to know about technical analysis and also you need to follow all the news etc. but in bounty that is enough to choose only a good project. and you need to be patient.
Activity: 211
October 01, 2018, 07:22:44 PM
I will choose bounty, because if the bounty that we follow is successful, then we will get a free token without having to buy it or issue capital. As with trade, the trade needs capital to buy tokens what we want to invest and then trade.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
October 01, 2018, 04:30:31 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
I prefer to bounty because i can get token without pay, all i need to do just do what he want "post, share in med social and etc", i dnt have knowladge about trading so better i just stay away from that. All i know just buy  big coins like eth btc or xrp.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 01, 2018, 04:26:07 PM
In this bear market I decide to do bounty campaigns instead of trading. It seems to be more safe and perfect for a long term. Doing trading is too hard these days
Activity: 140
October 01, 2018, 04:23:53 PM
Hi, everybody. Trade is better. Well, personally, I combine generosity can also bring a good income. The main thing is to carry out the analysis correctly.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
October 01, 2018, 04:23:26 PM
trading is certainly more advantageous and offers quicker, immediate but also more risky earnings and one must invest funds from his qwn capital, with the market in these uncertain conditions i have stopped doing it for now, for what concerns the bounty is a slower way to gain, there can be scam and not earn anything, but the only thing you can lose is a bit of time, in conclusion my choice is the bounty
Activity: 36
October 01, 2018, 04:20:25 PM
Now both directions bring not that profit on which you count. but one does not interfere. I profit from the bounty I invest in the coin in the short term, and such actions help to increase profits by 20-30%
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 01, 2018, 04:16:56 PM
I manage to combine trade and investment. I also participate in signature bounty and social media campaigns.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 04:14:16 PM
Trading is more profitable, and your income from trading will depend only on you and your skills. Bounty companies are attracted by the fact that you initially do not invest anything, but here it depends on you less.
Activity: 728
October 01, 2018, 04:12:07 PM
Trade at all times is life. You can not do without trading, but you need to be able to trade, learn this, especially in the field of cryptography. Not everyone can do it well. Generosity is an easier way to make money. By participating in generosity, you also learn to trade. These concepts are interrelated.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
October 01, 2018, 03:58:13 PM
I work on bounties and trade crypto, because both provide benefits, but I am more dominant in trading because bounties do not all projects pay and the project could be a scam
Activity: 658
October 01, 2018, 03:47:31 PM
this year is witnessing a poor return in bounties due to the drop of the price of ethereum if you know how to trade like pros good luck but i think the risk reward ratio is too high for trading
Activity: 406
October 01, 2018, 03:34:43 PM
Many traders do bounties as they have to be informed and they are using BT forum anyway, and many hunters start trading
as they want higher gain from their bounty tokens. Both can be profitable and be done at the same time.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 03:20:54 PM
Abundance is a certain method to benefit. It's fairly low maintenance work you do publicizing the task.

Exchanging is a dangerous method to benefit. You need a substantial liquidity and appropriate system to make exchanging your all day work.

Them two are a decent method to benefit.
Pages:
Jump to: