Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Or Trading? - page 48. (Read 5825 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 03:18:12 PM
Definitely trade is more profitable than bounty companies, but if you are a beginner, then I can advise you to start with bounty companies, as you need time for training. So you can combine earnings and training.
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
October 01, 2018, 03:11:26 PM
It depends on how you manage. But i rather choose trading to make profit and scalp alot of money,getting alot of satoshi is a good thing to accumulate for this bear market. I think the best way to do is trade when there's correction and do bounty at the same time if you have pass time.
like you i prefer for chosing trading better than bounty, we can use scalp trade or arbitrage on few market exchange for get more profit
Activity: 494
Merit: 104
homt.net
October 01, 2018, 03:02:35 PM
now trade is more profitable. with market conditions starting to improve, we must be able to take this opportunity. I bought a lot of coins in the trading market at prices below ico like ftt, c8, etc. they have a good team and good project, so i believe price will go up soon
yes you're right, it's time is great for investor or bitcoin holder for buy altcoin when market give you cheap price of many altcoin
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 02:50:26 PM
It makes more sense to trade than bounty. I would say bounty 1 month ago, but now I think the bull season is slowly approaching. hence you can increase your investment amount more quickly with purchases.
start trading is more better and fast way for get more profit in bitcoin, but trade have high risk and must have money for start trading, but the alternate way we can earn money from bounty and start trade after get payment from bounty campaign
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
October 01, 2018, 02:43:56 PM
Trading can bring you money in a short term period, but if you are greedy person, you can loose all your money in one trade. Bounty can bring you less money, but it is safer in case of legit project.
Activity: 336
October 01, 2018, 02:33:26 PM
While I'm doing only the Bounty of the company, I need to understand trading and I do not have time for that yet. So doing only bounty.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 01, 2018, 02:26:19 PM
As a bounty hunters most beneficial for me is working on bounty campaign because it is more profitable when the campaign your participating is legit, who are good payers to the participants. In addition to that they are not risky for you to panic, its only your time and efforts to shared on.
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
October 01, 2018, 02:18:10 PM
I love to add trading in future, as of the moment I am just buy and hodl. It's nice to add  another skill because we don't know the future. Yes, bounty is profitable in a sense that we don't need capital  instead we use our effort to get the things done. I've participated a lot of  bounties which I don't receive any payment it made think that I should learn trading.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 02:14:09 PM
The are enormous bounties I participated for some years now but I seem to get nothing much from those campaigns. Trading demands no making of posts and waiting for bounty managers approval or anything. Anything that comes out from the trading becomes the result of your input.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 01, 2018, 02:01:38 PM
Everybody has his own decisions but my own decisions i will like doing bounty pragrams instead of doing trading why because trading need a capital for a start why bounty don't need any before participating in it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 20
October 01, 2018, 01:32:04 PM
which as you say, as a bounty hunter I also think bounty might be profitable and the results of the bounty can be used for trading.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
October 01, 2018, 12:27:16 PM
Both trading and bounty are good but trading is capital intensive while bounty doesn't involve capital. That's why a lot of people choose bounty instead of trading.
Activity: 602
October 01, 2018, 12:25:27 PM
Bounty today is becoming very difficult for many participants, because today there are so many projects that carry out bounty, but in the end they do not pay their bounty hunters, it is sad, but it is a fact, therefore, better trading
Activity: 392
October 01, 2018, 12:19:15 PM
Well, not a bounty of course you will not earn a lot of money , I think only on trading you can earn very good money and you do not need to spend as much time as in a bounty
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
October 01, 2018, 12:17:04 PM
And what prevents to combine and then and then? Nothing for me. You can participate in bounty companies, and the received tokens can be sold at will on the market
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
October 01, 2018, 11:48:45 AM
It makes more sense to trade than bounty. I would say bounty 1 month ago, but now I think the bull season is slowly approaching. hence you can increase your investment amount more quickly with purchases.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 11:45:20 AM
just bounty. I'm very good at this earn, and I do not see pricin in order to change something Wink
Activity: 448
October 01, 2018, 11:44:58 AM
of the two methods are equally beneficial but it depends on us who run correctly or not. bounty may be easier and more efficient because it can lead to trade and seeing the current market price that is unstable I am hesitant to trade, so I choose the gift of an easy and potential project.
Activity: 294
October 01, 2018, 11:31:22 AM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

For now, I will go for bounty because I find it more income generating. Got to do multiple bounty campaigns to earn different kinds of tokens. Then (HOLD) keep them for a long time to make good profits in the future. I know that cryptocurrencies will get back to its right position soon. So I will be preparing myself for that time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
October 01, 2018, 10:52:41 AM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
It depends on your knowledge about crypto and how much time you are ready to spend on it.
If you are a newbie, then doing bounties for several months could be a good start. Anyway you will get tokens that are to be sold, so bounty also involves a bit of trading.
Pages:
Jump to: