Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Strategy - page 14. (Read 19837 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 03:27:16 AM
go to the ICO rating, sort those that provide bounty and participate in them. For the first time this is enough, then already increase the number when you gain experience. All at once don't try to grasp
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
July 04, 2018, 12:55:24 PM
try to find a campaign that has managed to get softcap and I think you can get paid if the campaign that you follow has been getting a lot of funds. but for this way you have to be patient researching the campaign one by one
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 12:51:22 PM
If you want a good income from bounty than you should do translates. But it is much more harder than usual signature - it takes more time, responsibility, and you should reserve it very fast. Our rank is not best for good income, so need to find alternative on this forum
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Look ARROUND!
July 04, 2018, 12:49:51 PM
First thing select a decent project and see who is managing that bounty, a decent project usually hires a experienced bounty manager. Check bounty pool allocation to signature, also see the duration and rules. If a bounty has way too many participant in that, it's better to choose different campaign than going in crowd and getting a little reward.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
JUST HODL !
July 04, 2018, 12:49:14 PM
my strategy to follow bounty program especially signature campaign is to look for bounty program which has short duration, big allocation, small number of participants, and of course the project has a good future. By choosing a short duration then we will probably be able to follow some bounty programs in a short period of time, of course that would be an advantage for us
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
July 04, 2018, 12:48:25 PM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.
My advice is very simple. Do not be lazy! Not when! If you are not sure, do not participate. If in doubt, read the rules. Participate everywhere, on blogs, commercials, social networks, signatures and so on. Wherever you can.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
July 04, 2018, 12:45:24 PM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

There's not much strategy. Just choose a campaign, put your signature and all, do posts regularly and get paid.
yup there's no strategy required
post regulary and you'll get paid weekly
search more information about cryptocurrency as much as you can
Activity: 86
July 04, 2018, 12:37:18 PM
if you want to follow the signature campaign, you should increase your rank first, at least member rank, because very few bounty who accept rank jr.member now. and before you follow a bounty, make sure the bounty is reliable and do research on the ico program
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 06:56:20 AM
I think that to find a good bounty you need to study the project in detail, its idea, team, rating. All these criteria do not guarantee an excellent result, but reduce the likelihood of getting into a bad company.
Activity: 81
July 04, 2018, 06:27:40 AM
My strategy is very much based on the choice of Manager . If they run companies, I choose them strongly without analyzing the project . Unknown managers I am wary of , especially with low rank
Activity: 99
July 04, 2018, 04:35:40 AM
You should study many projects pecisely in order to choose a very good one. First of all, pay attention to hyip, the idea and the team. This project should seem very reliable and promising. Soon you will learn to find high quality projects.
Activity: 98
July 04, 2018, 02:40:38 AM
You need to take research about their project if their are going to success or be promising project,and also be active in their social media sites like telegram,twitter and facebook,and make sure that their staff was already had gone project to prevent wasting of time by working for them.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 02:40:05 PM
Hi, I only participate in those bounties which are a good bounty manager, and I watch how many legendaries participate in the campaign of signatures.
Activity: 171
July 03, 2018, 02:32:46 PM
The strategy consists of two essential elements. First - correct choice of bounty campaign. The second - writing maximally interesting and useful posts on forum, that over time will help boost your rank.
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
July 03, 2018, 01:52:22 PM
When I first started I participate in virtually all the bounty that I have access to, but after reading related post I have been on the look out for some certain qualities like the rank of the member, the trust level and the checking the whitelist of the bounty campaign.
Activity: 336
July 03, 2018, 01:14:47 PM
If you use the search, then the forum will find a lot of good advice and answers to your question, but my advice to you, treat bounty tasks as a job, only then you will have success.
Activity: 462
bvo.trybravo.com
July 03, 2018, 01:08:52 PM
Hello friends,
thank you.
The first thing you should do is get to know the price of the token you will be paid with and try to calculate the number of tokens and your possible profit.
Also try to figure out when these tokens will be distributed and listed (because some projects lock their coins for more than half the year and you won't be able to sell them).
Try to choose projects that deal with the improvement of blockchain (scalability, speed of transactions, etc.) because these have a greater chance to have more valuable coins.
Activity: 316
July 03, 2018, 01:07:11 PM
Hello friends,
thank you.
I want to be honest with you. With this rank, you won't be able to earn much...
If you're going to wear the signature that:
1. Write detailed and meaningful messages,
2. Do not write in spam sections.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
July 03, 2018, 12:55:22 PM
Before you do any kind of bounty, you have to take a realistic look at how much of an influencer you are.

You will never make a lot of money if you have very little followers or an audience on your social media channels (even if the bounty is amazing).
First, you need to have multiple outlets, not just some folowers and friends on twitter and facebook.
If you don't have the multiple outlets, start building them now.

Also, you need to realize what types of bounties pay out the most.
The ones that pay very little are telegram, twitter, and facebook while signature, translation, and media pay a lot.

After you have established yourself, then you can start looking for a good bounty program.
Basically, you apply the same due dilligence as you would if you were investing in an ico.
If you would never invest your own money in it, then avoid it.
July 03, 2018, 12:50:46 PM
My strategy is I grab massive bounties as many as I can because It's really hard to identify a good or scam project, the more bounty the more chances of wining. And to be honest I don't read the whitepaper and just relying on good bounty managers and sometimes in the ICO rating and allocation. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: