Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Strategy - page 13. (Read 19837 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 37
July 06, 2018, 05:59:12 PM
I don't have any strategy that will 100% work . In most cases I rely on my intuition , so it's not strategy , but a gambling  Cheesy I think good strategy is to participate campaigns with low amount of participants , this will make your earnings much higher , but you also need to look at total bounty allocation . This is a very important factor too and by combining them both it is possible to find interesting bounty and receive a decent earnings.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 05:55:20 PM
I do not think there is any strategy, but you have to check the project before you join, read their papers as well as the road map, if you think fit then you just put the project signature on your profile,
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
July 06, 2018, 05:50:03 PM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

I think you should do your own thing, everyone here who just invested in Ico and they have a bounty running, will recommend you to join here, you should create a list of what to look on an ICO and from then check if it passes your criteria, its every man for himself when it comes to bounty.
Activity: 112
July 06, 2018, 05:47:40 PM
Before you choose any bounty, get to check what the project is really about. Always check the percentage of pool that goes into the signature campaign. Do not just participate in signatures that are lesser in percentage such that you might get very little after the campaign has been successful.  
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 05:45:59 PM
Hi. Firstly you should read about project, team and companie's future plans. You should know why they use blockchain and how technology will work.
Activity: 210
July 06, 2018, 05:43:36 PM
no one can say whether the ICO project will be successful or not. so you need to choose yourself.
Activity: 157
July 06, 2018, 05:39:22 PM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.
You should choose signiture bounty to make good profit with not much effort. You can try translation, if you can do it, it gives much more stakes then any campaign.
Activity: 144
July 06, 2018, 05:25:38 PM
To start, just select the project that you like and participate in it, in the process you will begin to understand the nuances and will understand what to do next. Experience appears in the course of work.
Activity: 28
July 06, 2018, 05:10:45 PM
there is no one strategy, and then Socratus can be offended
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 05:07:49 PM
I think there are several important places to identify the bounty mission! Bounty manager (because some managers are irresponsible) product sales path (how does it want to sell its products) product use (user demand)
Unfortunately, I met situations where a good bounty manager ran a project that was unsuccessful and brought almost nothing, but I also met a bounty campaign with the disgusting work of bounty managers who collected quite good funds and it gave me a good reward. It is necessary to evaluate the bounty of the campaign for a variety of parameters and even this will not give you an accurate result.
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 11:11:09 AM
Most of them are scams do I wouldn't waste too much of your time.
Activity: 23
July 06, 2018, 11:10:22 AM
A bounty can get complicated in some cases because there are of course scam bounties or worse bounty manager who steals the funds of the budget of the bounty.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 07:35:39 AM
I suggest choosing yourself. Because you are gaining experience. I can say one thing - look at the campaign's rating, the project team.
Activity: 328
July 05, 2018, 10:30:28 AM
My strategy is to participate in a large number of bounty campaigns in order to save money for investment. And than buy some coins for long-term investments.
Activity: 462
July 05, 2018, 09:14:44 AM
I think there are several important places to identify the bounty mission! Bounty manager (because some managers are irresponsible) product sales path (how does it want to sell its products) product use (user demand)
Activity: 420
July 05, 2018, 09:11:49 AM
for all the time of my work, I used 2 options, the first is to do everything in a row and not to delve into the ideas of companies, and the second is to choose everything carefully and not to waste time on the rest of the team
Activity: 94
July 05, 2018, 09:09:42 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.

First you should have knowledge in crypto then if you looking for some good bounties you should check first if who is the bouty manager, trusted manager will give you a guarantee that you are participating to a legit bounty and not a scam, the after that you should check the ico if they are have potential to success or their project are promising.
Activity: 93
July 05, 2018, 09:03:42 AM
there is only 1 strategy if you wanna gain big profit from signature bounty.Only join a legit ico bounty.
now the problem is how to find legit one ?
you need to spare more time to find out first.do some research to ico that you wanna to join.make your own research and dont trust ico review site at all.
Activity: 392
Ccfound
July 05, 2018, 04:42:25 AM
it just like when you invest your money on ICO, the same strategy or suggest will applied. the different is by joining bounty you have invested your idea and effort promoting ICO.
earning from bounty is based on your effort too...if you did extra you will get paid extra, but my advice is do bounty with fair and honest, earnings will come worth of your effort.
Activity: 142
July 05, 2018, 03:51:51 AM
I think the most important thing in finding a good bounty task is to know if their projects have a good development space in the future, and to understand their R&D team and CEO. A good bounty project needs to have these conditions.
Pages:
Jump to: