Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Strategy - page 18. (Read 19837 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 29, 2018, 11:53:38 AM
Bounty is conducting the token money free virtual wallet of the user when they implement the writing articles, doing videos, like and share facebook, twitter... according to the requirements of project coin in advertising strategy coin out to the community. Bounty is often used to help project coin advertising, introduction ICO/token new in order to attract more users to build a community for project coin through a team of affiliate marketing, community introduction coin together...
Bounty is usually required to fill out registration form as airdrop, but requires higher duties. Usually a must like & share 3-5 their posts every week. Share many are many. In addition, each bounty may be required and there are additional rules.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 11:41:24 AM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

When I searching for bounties I look first if who are the bounty manager cause trusted manager have a guarantee that your bounty is not a scam then second have time to read the whitepaper then think if their project have a potential.
Activity: 163
June 29, 2018, 11:38:18 AM
I think the Bounty Strategy is pretty good based on how to campaign based on their projects as well, however I try to participate in companies where managers are good and trusted. And it would be great for you to do an investigation before entering the gift. This should be judged by some bloggers, little Itis hype is not bad for the token price later. Another thing is to count how many legendary heroes / hunters are already registered in the campaign.
Activity: 117
June 29, 2018, 11:36:16 AM
I suggest you to spend some time on researches. Read as much as possible about interested project, some reviews and so on. This will make you sure that you will not loose you time and efforts.
Activity: 91
June 29, 2018, 11:33:44 AM
It is impossible to predict in advance what will be the reward. If you like the project then participate. It's simple. The main thing is to read the terms very carefully.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 11:19:01 AM
Identifying Good Bounty Tasks Needs Observations
1. Who is the bounty manager?
2. Whether the reward thread describes the details
3. White Paper (General Understanding)
4. Are there many followers?
5. Is there demand for the product?
6. How is the team?
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
June 29, 2018, 11:15:18 AM
For me if your a low rank member or jr.member it will be good to join a bounty that took 8 week above. It is risky but if it will success it will worth. You can get more steak on that bounty the more steak the big reward.

It is good advice for low rank forum members, but most important is a very good research about the project and developers team. As you said it is risky to join long term bounty campaigns, but good investigation can greatly reduce this risk.
Activity: 159
June 29, 2018, 11:04:49 AM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.
You should firstly look on the project and also spot what the amount from Poole is designated to the signature company,  sometimes it is more than 30% of overall bounty payments.
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
June 29, 2018, 10:59:37 AM
Hello there,it becomes harder and harder to find good and promising ICO now. First of all go to icobench or icoalert and choose right one, aftr that do a lot of researches about it and about advisors, ask some of your telegramm groups or friends in crypto. Idea of ICO should be not so complicated and best way if it had beta version of software.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
June 29, 2018, 10:55:17 AM
I would suggest if you aim to do it for a long term -> Build a decent bounty porfolio
How?
What langagues are you good at? Put in your portfolio
Do you have a youtube channel? Make one and get as many subscribes as possible
Are you active on social media? You should be now. Facebook, twitter and even instagram
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 10:51:53 AM
Of course each bounty participant has their own strategy in deciding to participate in one of the bounty campaigns, because they certainly can not participate in many bounty campaigns. when I want to follow the bounty campaign that I first saw was the bounty manager who perform, then I read the ICO whitepaper and the products they produce, then of course I will see the ICO rating obtained by the company if good and have a positive rank then I will join the bounty, because of course I do not want to waste time by participating in a bounty campaign that does not have good prospects in the future.
Activity: 136
June 29, 2018, 10:49:50 AM
For me if your a low rank member or jr.member it will be good to join a bounty that took 8 week above. It is risky but if it will success it will worth. You can get more steak on that bounty the more steak the big reward.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
June 29, 2018, 10:47:20 AM
On the red market, I advise selling tokens from the bounty immediately, I made a mistake in January, now I will not sell many tokens, they are not needed by anyone.
TS in his first message asked to advise him on a strategy for choosing a signature campaign. How is it connected with perfect you mistakes? You apparently did not read the topic.

I have a strategy to choose a good bounty campaign, by monitoring the projects that have seen the signs of success as almost reaching hardcap, but you must have a high enough account rank to be able to get a satisfactory reward results, because it will likely only get a few weeks only. Grin
Not a bad strategy, but some bounty managers have limitations on the number of people per rank. And by the time you decide to join such a signature campaign, all seats can be taken.
Activity: 39
June 29, 2018, 10:01:34 AM
MY STRATEGY IN FOLLOWING BOUNTY MAINLY VIEW GROUP, HISTORY IN SALES, HER MANAGER, AND OTHER AS.
WILL BUT SUCCESS IN RECEIVING THE WAGES OR OTHERWISE DEPENDS ON INDIVIDUAL EACH. BECAUSE ANY PROGRAM THAT WE FOLLOW THERE WILL BE TIMBAL. EXCEPT IT SPAM.
copper member
Activity: 196
June 29, 2018, 09:51:54 AM
I think you will have to consider doing some investigation and research before going into any bounty as many of them could be scam and while might not be worth the time you put in
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 29, 2018, 09:49:51 AM
There are quite a lot of bounty strategies for you to choose, you can go to the bounty section of this forum, there are many there, you can choose the bounty you choose.
Activity: 126
June 29, 2018, 09:48:47 AM
when choosing a company you need to look at why this company needs the world, what is its use, which team, which manager is generous, how many people are already taking part in generosity
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
June 29, 2018, 09:46:21 AM
On the red market, I advise selling tokens from the bounty immediately, I made a mistake in January, now I will not sell many tokens, they are not needed by anyone.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
June 29, 2018, 09:30:11 AM
Tips on choosing signature, first of all weh
 Want to earn more usd so find the highest offer in a signature then once you like the allocation search if it good project or not. Team, product, Road map,  and imvestor is quite enough to classified as a good bounty. So look at this information if it well detailed and off course if real. Can you determined it through the internet. So jist need a bit effort
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 09:29:57 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.
Yes it is the right choice, from all the bounty of the biggest prize in get is a simple signature campaign workmanship without having to make a report such as social media campaigns. How to get great rewards in the signature campaign by raising your rank in this forum.
Pages:
Jump to: