Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Strategy - page 20. (Read 19837 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 09:36:03 PM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

One of the easiest ways is to follow the herd. This sounds not a good idea, but it will be a solution when we do not have strong variables to make our own decisions. Usually a good project will be followed by many participants, and we just follow it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM
June 28, 2018, 09:32:13 PM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

There's not much strategy. Just choose a campaign, put your signature and all, do posts regularly and get paid.

No, you are wrong. Doing a signature campaign also need a strategy.
At least should choose a signature campaign which has a high allocation rewards.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 09:29:11 PM
Hello friends,
thank you.

Probably one of the easiest is to recognize bounty manager. It certainly will not be a guarantee, but at least a good campaign manager will choose a project that he thinks is potential.
Activity: 65
June 28, 2018, 12:14:15 PM
Bounty strategy is quite good based on this they are mainly doing campaign based on their projects also this can be in social medioa or in article or in forum but what they doing is great because they can find some good members bawsed on this signature campaign.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 12:02:56 PM
Hello friends,
thank you.

The strategy is very simple. Note the number of participants that are already in the table. Look at the total pool of this company, Divide the total amount of money for each participant and you will know how much you can earn. On average, a good income at Full member 400-500$ per week.
Activity: 368
June 28, 2018, 11:54:48 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.
which I usually do depending on where I am comfortable I usually look for a signature campaign with a few prizes with the amount and price of ICO is quite expensive
Activity: 124
June 28, 2018, 11:54:16 AM
Do not focus  to a bounty campaign offering a big reward, but always check the bounty managers if he is trusted, the team of the ICO is visible and be careful to join in any campaign that has a big amount for their hard cap. As a bounty hunter we are also doing what the investors are doing before investing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy
June 28, 2018, 11:51:05 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.
you need to research about that bounty, just like choose altcoin to hold, how good is is, how much you believe in that project. etc
and chose what bounty campaign do you join in, and how many people, how much would you get from that,
and so on. but I think you should start doing now instead of asking Sad((
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 11:50:35 AM
I suggest to follow the bounty according to your ability, if you are smart or master english language etc, better follow bounty translate. It's a very high fee but you have to register fast before it runs out.
Activity: 98
June 28, 2018, 11:49:19 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.

For me, I put my strategy in my bounty rewards earning, when i started participating the campaign i'm holding all my tokens earned to my wallet hoping for the right time for the coins to rise to become more profitable  but so sad because its affected of the current market fluctuation.
Activity: 61
June 28, 2018, 11:45:34 AM
you should if you want to follow bounty signature, you have to adjust your account rank in order to follow bounty signature ,, because usually that can follow bounty signature that at least have rank account Jr member
Activity: 156
June 28, 2018, 11:43:58 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.
with such a rank, the choice is not great.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
June 28, 2018, 11:38:51 AM
first you must know who is bounty manager because reputaion bounty manager is critacal, then popularity project, rating and team project you must know it all to get good bounty
Activity: 61
June 28, 2018, 11:33:31 AM
For me the best project that i participate, i depends of manager of the project like needmoney hotachy like that because they are legitable managers of bounty campaign.
Activity: 86
June 28, 2018, 06:10:38 AM
You need to consider some things, firstly, try to understand whether the project is good enough or not. A trusted and renowned bounty manager is also an important factor. And finally you can observe, how many LEGENDARY ,HERO and Sr Member is doing that campaign. I hope it might help.
Activity: 70
June 28, 2018, 12:51:51 AM
if you want to follow the signature campaign, you should increase your rank first, at least member rank, because very few bounty who accept rank jr.member now. and before you follow a bounty, make sure the bounty is reliable and do research on the ico program
Activity: 140
June 27, 2018, 10:11:48 AM
The best way to do a bounty is to choose a bounty like you are choosing an ICO to invest in, any bounty you want to join, make research on the project and determine if it is a project that will make sense in the future, if it is then join else look for another one.
Activity: 60
June 27, 2018, 10:03:24 AM
In investing with bounty, the main step that you do is choose the best bounty, it is not easy, so you have to dig a lot of information about the bounty of good quality. Choose a bounty whose sales have reached softcap to minimize from stuck bounty the scam.
Activity: 252
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
June 27, 2018, 03:29:01 AM
Try to pick a bounty with a small group of bounty hunters first of all. Even if the total payout is not massive, you will get a bigger portion of the pie.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 01:00:14 AM
First of all just investigate the Team Developers and Team Members of Bounty ICO before you join on Bounty Programs. The first example of Scam ICO is XCOV. Many people join on that Bounty, but suddenly members of BTT is found that team member of XCOV is fake. So my advice is investigate first the team then know personally the team and the platform then before you join on Bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: