Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Strategy - page 16. (Read 19837 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 11:35:05 AM
There are a lot of topics on this topic at the forum.
Personally, I try to participate in companies where good and trusted managers

Do you have any techniques for identifying programs with good and trusted managers? And do you mean bounty managers or the ICOs managers in general?
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
June 30, 2018, 11:32:48 AM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.
Do a research about the project first like reading the white paper.  Check also the people or the team . Then check also the bounty rewards. If you think that the white paper is  not like a copy paste  then it is reak and to know if the reward is bigger you can check it on the bounty thread of the project.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
June 30, 2018, 11:30:40 AM
i think the best bounty strategy has been to be into bounty with friends, that is the best way to keep you informed about cool projects. With friends around you will enjoy unprecedented information
Activity: 67
June 30, 2018, 11:25:15 AM
.After receiving a gift from a bounty campaign, I will keep up with the market price of the new crypto.I can make a choice between selling or holding a gift that I have received.
Activity: 285
Merit: 12
June 30, 2018, 11:18:30 AM
My strategy at the beginning, to sell all token coming from bounty at once. But the price of coin(s) falls x2 at least till i get coins. So its better to hodl them in long term. Thats what i do now.
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 11:14:28 AM
I wouldn't trust advice on this topic. I think a bounty is written by those projects in which they themselves participate.
Activity: 139
June 30, 2018, 11:12:30 AM
Hi, would be great for you to do an investigation before enter the bounty. It should be rated by some bloggers, bit of hype Itis not bad for the token price later. Another point is to count how many hero/legendary hunters are already registered in the campaign. As less it be as good for you

I really subscribe to this idea of yours. It actually is something I suppose take into consideration in many campaigns I have joined too. On many occasions back, after joining into a signature campaign like that, after doing the same tasks just as every other Hero/Legendary member, all usually have is just stipends compared to their own rewards. Thus I approve to this idea of yours 100%
Activity: 378
June 30, 2018, 11:11:31 AM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.
This is some key points that I can give you. First look for a reputed campaign manager, you can be ensured that he will do counting of stakes and checking for post professionally. Next, see if the bounty you are about to join allocates only 1% of their total supply to bounties because you will know that the team is reserving the 99% for the development of the project. Finally, determine if the project has a huge potential in the future like how their token will be used.
Indeed for this There are quite a lot of bounty strategies for you to choose, you can go to the bounty section of this forum, there are many there, you can choose the bounty you want to select.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
June 30, 2018, 10:58:29 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.
This is some key points that I can give you. First look for a reputed campaign manager, you can be ensured that he will do counting of stakes and checking for post professionally. Next, see if the bounty you are about to join allocates only 1% of their total supply to bounties because you will know that the team is reserving the 99% for the development of the project. Finally, determine if the project has a huge potential in the future like how their token will be used.
Activity: 602
June 30, 2018, 10:53:32 AM
Well, firstly you need to do only those companies try where the Fund is marked by a large bounty,and the company wants rules to collect the money,and you're realize that collecting even 60% of what she had planned,you will earn good money,or a different strategy to take,to do as many companies as possible to lead a simple and all will be good))
Activity: 280
June 30, 2018, 10:51:58 AM
I can suggest you too good bounty managers, go to their profile and check if theres a good bounty you can join, for now, BTC paying bounty has arised and its good thing to participate it. For Join on social media campaigns, to not get tired of searching the links of your posted shares when its due. A first you can make paste your link on the notepad everytime you make a shares Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 10:48:15 AM
crypto currencies are very hard to find good bounty in recent times on the market. There can be many bounty scam. my bounty strategy is to check bounty white paper and road map and sales.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
June 30, 2018, 10:44:46 AM
As we know, a lot of bounty at this time. I have some strategy to choose bounty which I think can have a good future. First of all I do a review of their ico, see the roadmap, whitepaper and others. But we can also be stuck with a good bounty and they start turning into trash.
Activity: 115
June 30, 2018, 10:44:08 AM
I think it would be great for you to do an investigation before entering the gift and you should see their project and choose which will soon complete the ico stage and have strong partners and communities behind it. count how many legendary heroes / hunters are already enrolled in the campaign. Good luck for you.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
June 30, 2018, 10:39:02 AM
it would be great for you if you research first before joining, check on their website how far they have sold their tokens. and also try to see how seriously they are to develop their project.
Activity: 123
June 30, 2018, 10:33:14 AM
I think a good bounty strategy for now is to engage in different gifts so we will get more profits in the future, because we can see there are many gifts we can do apart from signatures, we can also create content, but we can do the translation in our own language, maybe this is the best to pay very good, we will be able to do social media etc. it's all a better strategy.
Activity: 210
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 30, 2018, 10:30:12 AM
Maybe a strategy is to research first the ICO and their whitepages. What is their goal and level it to the reality to our existing digital world. Check the member and their rank to Bitcointalk. By doing that you may level that the ICO you are entering is legit or scam free.
Activity: 413
https://eloncity.io/
June 30, 2018, 10:26:47 AM
Good that you started to do the bounty companies. This is a very interesting way to make money. To choose the right ICO, I study many different ratings and look at the composition of the team. The stronger and more experienced the team, the more chances that the project will be successful.
Activity: 116
June 30, 2018, 10:08:01 AM
I think that looking for a good bounty task is the same as investing in ICO. A good bounty task has an excellent operation team and an innovative project. I think this is the basic condition for our choice of project.
Activity: 602
June 30, 2018, 09:55:25 AM
In bounty strategy you need to study carefully and see their documentation. How much money they allocated. Do not even think about and enter into everything, and turns it into a scam. Before joining make a research first if that bounty program is good or not. Consider also the trust ratings.
Pages:
Jump to: