Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Strategy - page 19. (Read 19837 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 09:25:52 AM
I have a strategy to choose a good bounty campaign, by monitoring the projects that have seen the signs of success as almost reaching hardcap, but you must have a high enough account rank to be able to get a satisfactory reward results, because it will likely only get a few weeks only. Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
June 29, 2018, 09:24:28 AM
Its very very dificult to make suggestion like that as you must research and find it youself what is good even ICO with very great predictions becomes scams.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 09:21:13 AM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

In choosing a good bounty campaign better to know what is the ICO project all about. Check the website on how there projects is going own. Research what are there project all about and the goals should be stated also. Don't join bounty campaigns that are with hanging information because for sure it is a scam

Activity: 30
June 29, 2018, 09:15:45 AM
I don't there is any such way to find something called safest bounty. Like anything and everything you should do your research. Find out about the team who is working behind the project and see if influencers only support or crypto celebrities too are supporting them. If yes just start doing the campaign. If you are lucky the coin will make it to the exchange and you will get paid for the marketing you have done for them.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 09:12:18 AM
I do not advise you to take part in the bounty campaign, which lasts more than two months. During this time, you can participate in 2-3 campaigns.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 438
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0
June 29, 2018, 09:10:45 AM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

you need to do your own research. you might need to check every single point, like the technology, supply, hardcap - softcap, website, whitepaper, roadmap, partnership, media, and many more. dont for get to see the project as an investor, "why people should join or invest on that project?", so you can know that you join a bounty of a good project.
Activity: 112
June 29, 2018, 06:14:53 AM
I only suggest everyone to first review the bounty then take a participate in bounty campaign and also check the ranking of bounty manager because there are some fake bounties exist in the market which never pay anything to bounty hunters and also review the project from their website,roadmap and team.
Activity: 92
June 29, 2018, 05:34:04 AM
Participating in signature bounty campaign common strategy are look for bounty campaign having nice platforms through bounties altcoin, through reading website, whitepaper and estimation of allocation that could earned ahead of a successful campaign are most of the preference of a good quality project.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
June 29, 2018, 01:19:44 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.

When it comes to bounty it should be you who do the picking, so to avoid blaming others if the bounty turn scam, set up your criteria and do your own research, some people who will recommend you bounty are part of the team so they are so biased, do your own search for your own sake.
Activity: 322
https://exip.live/
June 29, 2018, 01:07:36 AM
I think firstly you should select a good bounty campaign. When you select a good bounty campaign you must consider about the ICO project and the team. Then you must consider the ratings of the ICO and bounty allocation. In my point of view, I think the bounty allocation must be at least 500000$. If all these facts satisfy it will be a good bounty campaign to participate signature campaign.
Activity: 101
Merit: 4
June 29, 2018, 12:29:53 AM
Check out Health FX bounty opportunities: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.41065341
Activity: 168
June 29, 2018, 12:27:53 AM
Select the Bounty companies that are proven. It is advisable on the advice of friends or friends. There are a lot of campaigns that do not give a reward. It is necessary to choose a bountiful company. How do I recommend the campaign and I participate in them.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 29, 2018, 12:11:07 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.

Perhaps for junior members, choosing a division of stake that has not enough big differences can be a strategy, because for signature campaigns, the member level is very influential in the amount of potential revenue to be generated.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
June 28, 2018, 10:41:16 PM
Hello friends,
thank you.

The team is very important, and social media will be the key to a project's success. If you are lucky enough, you will find a project developed by the same team, which was once a success in the past. So maybe more information would be great for finding a good project.
Activity: 230
June 28, 2018, 09:46:04 PM
Hello friends,
thank you.
I always chrleck first,the background of the project, all the informations that I need to know I always check it first. Then I will also look for theirnparticipants if they have a lot of supporters. Because sometimes it was based on the count of participants.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 09:43:14 PM
I suggest you study this project carefully and see if there is a good prospect for development. We all know that after a good project is listed, the price of token will have a high increase. So be sure to choose a potential project to participate in the bounty.
Activity: 238
June 28, 2018, 09:42:40 PM
Hello friends,
thank you.
First of all always look first for the team and who is managing the project. Look if they are really trusted especially when it comes to communicating with their participants.
Activity: 31
June 28, 2018, 09:41:56 PM
you should start reading about the project, the team and very important the white paper: A white paper is the bread and butter of any and all ICOs. According to Wikipedia. “A white paper is an authoritative report or guide that informs readers concisely about a complex issue and presents the issuing body’s philosophy on the matter. It is meant to help readers understand an issue, solve a problem, or make a decision.”
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
June 28, 2018, 09:40:52 PM
My strategy all bounty not holds. For example I joined INS Token and CEDEX, I sold cedex token because it will not be a very successful project. But I didn't sell INS Token because the project is successful and the team works very well.
Activity: 216
June 28, 2018, 09:38:51 PM
Hello friends,
thank you.
Honestly, for me the easiest way on how will you know if the bounty is good enough to participate is look for the bounty manager who is managing it and look for his past project works if its successful then go for it.
Pages:
Jump to: