Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Strategy - page 39. (Read 19837 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 102
June 07, 2018, 06:04:17 AM

signature campaigns will earn more points, as they are the best promotional campaigns. But if you have more points, you must join all campaigns

what points are you talking about? Do you mean activity points or merrits ? if that what you mean then yes signature campaigns will require some of them but that is not the op wanted to know because the op only wants to hear some strategy or techniques related to bounty ico campaigns.

Anyways , my own strategy when it comes to joining a bounty is i firstly check whether the manager that manages the campaign is trusted or reputable and i also check if the funds have been already escrowed or not.

by identifiying these two factors , i can know assure that those bounty are legit and will surely pay your efforts.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 05:53:15 AM
You can choose a bounty campaign from reading profiles and the ICO road map that offers the bounty. You can read information about ICO from the website, whitepaper, or social media of the ICO. You can also determine whether a bounty campaign is good or not from seeing who the manager of the bounty campaign is. A good bounty campaign manager must be used in many bounty campaign projects. Then, the most important thing, you have to follow the rules of the bounty campaign and do not break the rules so you can stay until the bounty campaign is over.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
June 07, 2018, 05:41:54 AM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.
signature campaigns will earn more points, as they are the best promotional campaigns. But if you have more points, you must join all campaigns
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
June 07, 2018, 05:36:43 AM
As a Bounty Hunter see yourself also as an investor,(But your own currency is your time and resources) therefore ensure the underlisted is consider
1. Research about the project,details about what project have  to offer in the cryptocurrency space.
2. checkout the amount of stake of the token allocated for the bounty,some project are very good,  but will allocate a very small amount for the bounty, it migth turn out to be a waste of time at the long run.
3. Checkout  on the bounty manager past project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
June 07, 2018, 05:32:40 AM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

here's what i did
1. Check if the bounty is legit and doesn't look like a scam at all.
2. Check the bounty manager. There's a lot of good bounty manager out there. better choose the popular one
3. I check if the softcap of presale was reached. (Better joined bounty who already reached its soft cap. It will pay the bounty participants for sure.)
4. Do your own research.
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 05:28:07 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.
in this forum has a lot to discuss about the selection of a good bounty. I just do not keep the link. many things can determine whether the bounty is good or not.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
June 07, 2018, 05:27:42 AM
First you must search if the project is really legit must have team members with social media accounts connected especially linkedin then look for the bounties that have huge reward but only small numbers of participants joined in this way big rewards will be divided.  
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 05:22:53 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.

you are not a manager who will need the knowledge and the way of marketing strategy. your job is to create a report according to the ico project rules. so there is no need to create a strategy. most importantly you create a quality post if you follow a signature campaign.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
June 07, 2018, 05:19:51 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.
I will assume your strategy is to make the most amount of money in the shortest possible time. If you follow a few rules of thumb it will point you to the most lucrative signature bounty.

(1) Look for bounties that pay a percentage of the money raised.
(2) Look for bounties that are likely to hit their hard cap.
(2) Look for bounties that have short time frames.
(3) Look for bounties with not many participants.
(4) Look for bounties that have a small differential between low and high ranks.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
June 07, 2018, 05:19:37 AM
The best strategy for joining the best signature is by choosing a nice and trustful manager. You can choose a promising ico before you can join on bounty signature. Read their whitepaper and check their dev, if they are active on social media and on telegram.
Activity: 178
Merit: 2
June 07, 2018, 05:15:04 AM
read whitepaper it should, then check its review and who is in the ico project. the most important do not participate in campaigns that many participate in the campaign, because the division is shared with the method of sharing of the total distribution of the budgeted in his project
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 05:14:16 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.

I will recommend to you  follow  cryptomaze  bounty managers..they are well organized and stake are rewarded  accordingly to your work... They are trustworthy. Check cryptomaze.io
Activity: 560
June 07, 2018, 05:13:31 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.

one thing you should know, not many options for you with your current ranking. especially in signature campaigns. there is no strategy to project bounty in my experience. the most important thing you always try to learn it ico project for you thorough. Essentially, if the ico project you follow is successful. chances are you can get rewards that are worth and have value after entering the exchange.
Merit: 107
June 07, 2018, 05:04:54 AM
Firstly try to choose trusted bounty managers campaigns. Search and read all the things you can find about the project. Then you will decide which bounty you will participate.
Activity: 322
June 07, 2018, 04:56:36 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.
Here is a table of bounties that will help you choose from https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CiQRYU3JJyUnekC77DCG_7OgVUCeZy9l9KLaCaEwSik/edit#gid=0
To choose a good bounty, watch out for a high rank member (not always, but the higher the rank, the more chance of not scam), choose at least rank member, look at the road map, the sooner the project has developed the more it will succeed, then read white paper through, ask questions that concern you in telegram group and you will be fine. One more thing don't choose a long campaign, unless you believe and sure in it 100 %, as it will be sad if you work for 3 month and then the project turns out to be scam. Good luck
Activity: 322
Global loyalty & rewards
June 07, 2018, 04:52:19 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.
I advise you to make a good analyst bounty projects before entering into it. Otherwise, you can lose months of his work in the shuffle. Try to choose whether you project with the term, we began to invest in it, and if so, then join in the bounty program.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
June 07, 2018, 04:50:16 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.

There's not much strategy. Just choose a campaign, put your signature and all, do posts regularly and get paid.
usually, I use a holding strategy with Bounty, because for this strategy is more profitable. because holding is the fastest way to improve quickly. so it will greatly affect the development so fast, so I am very supportive to use this strategy to provide substantial profit in the future.

Actually, holding is not the fastest. In holding, you would have to wait a long time until the coin has high value although it is indeed profitable. It is a good strategy for those who participate in bounty campaigns however it does not always yield good results because there are coins which lose it’s value after the token release then they eventually die. Holding will be good for coins that have the potential for long term investment.
Activity: 266
June 07, 2018, 04:47:04 AM
To find a good campaign is not easy. you should do some research first, see the trusted managers and how much the community supports the project. Usually I look for bounty allocation for big signature, because the prize will be bigger.
Activity: 140
June 07, 2018, 04:44:09 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.
Before sign up for a bounty, it would be better if you take a look at the project they promote (ICO) you can read and studies some review and rating about the ICO, after that you can consider the reputation of the bounty managers, and how much reward percentage of that signature campaign and their tasks.
Activity: 556
June 07, 2018, 04:40:37 AM
Try to read first what the project is all about and look for the details and the developer. If the developer was look trust worthy search the project if what this is for. And take a look also in the portfolio.
Pages:
Jump to: