Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Strategy - page 40. (Read 19837 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 04:39:30 AM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

There's not much strategy. Just choose a campaign, put your signature and all, do posts regularly and get paid.
usually, I use a holding strategy with Bounty, because for this strategy is more profitable. because holding is the fastest way to improve quickly. so it will greatly affect the development so fast, so I am very supportive to use this strategy to provide substantial profit in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
June 07, 2018, 04:35:47 AM
It is necessary to pay attention to the existence of already invested money in the project, if the ICO started. If the first 1-2 days of the amount is insignificant, then it is better to consider another option.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
June 07, 2018, 04:31:12 AM
Just take note that not all bounties are worthy to join or invest.

You can't just go for someone if he says that he found a good bounty. You need to spend your time and give some effort of knowing more about those bounties. But a good strategy if the bounty manager is trusted, it can be a good standard but still DYOR.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 04:14:38 AM
It all depends on what kind of bounty campaigns you're going to participate in. For different bounties there are different types of strategies. But you must know that none of them is 100% winning.
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 03:54:26 AM
Always select good bounty, these bounties few member can only participate and you will probably get payment in a one and half month. In a signature campaign you must have a junior member and it provide good earning than other like facebook, twitter etc. It is fastest way to gain profit through internet elsewhere.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
June 07, 2018, 03:38:32 AM
You have to conduct a research to know the good project to participate in but with your current rank now I dont think you can earn huge profit through sig unless you have social accounts with lots of subscribers/followers. Nevertheless its all about hard work after all, if you're joining in different social campaign then its possible you can earn same amount like others.

My strategy is I do an extensive research about the project and I read some reviews here and in other sites, its better to be choosy to avoid falling in scam project.
Activity: 126
June 07, 2018, 03:33:10 AM
My strategy is very simple, I hope you can apply. For any signature bounty or any other bounty I will do, I have to read the whitepaper very well and analyze it. If I think is good, I put on the signature and post more than what they require me to do.
Activity: 616
June 07, 2018, 03:29:46 AM
When it comes to strategy there is really no good strategy when it comes to joining bounties and airdrops.  The mantra being repeated over and over and over needs to be followed which is to RESEARCH and read, I mean read the website, read the whitepapaer, read the community responses, and read about the coin and the company. You will be able to grasp the general concept and be able to see if you want to join their bounties or not.
Activity: 234
June 07, 2018, 03:29:23 AM
I believe in some hero members. They are the ones who experience and contribute much to this forum. They will have a better view of the Bounty campaign. I followed them and was quite successful. Grin Grin
Activity: 770
June 07, 2018, 03:23:58 AM
look for the bounty that has already shipped their soft cap in ICO. automatic with as it would obviously get paid. In addition to this see also the manager who runs the bounty. usually, an experienced manager will work good in taking care of the bounty and it certainly will be good for the attendees.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 03:23:33 AM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.
Better to join signature campaign which will pay through bitcoin as altcoins are generally paid by tokens for which no one can give guarantee .There will be always a risk as you are working hard for that..Rather join signature campaign.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
June 07, 2018, 03:22:51 AM
I suggest you to not to stick on the signature bounty campaigns only because there are many campaigns to participate to start with. If you wish to get a higher chance of getting tokens from the promotion of the project then better conduct a study among the ICO projects on their  white paper, check also the road map and the affiliations of the project with the companies. Aside from that the team also that organize and develop the project might be a good thing to consider.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
June 07, 2018, 03:19:46 AM
My bounty strategy is to choose coins and tokens to invest into after a good bit of research(whitepaper, roadmap, development team experience, social media interactions by the development team etc) and diversify my investments and HODL my coins and tokens for the long term and sell early only if absolutely necessary(Huge spike in value of coin, personal commitments etc). This strategy has worked so far which is why I highly recommend it.
Activity: 168
June 07, 2018, 03:19:42 AM
For every bounty you choose to participate in, you need to research deeply about the project, look at the bounty allocation, look at the bounty pool, check wether the team is reputable before participating in bounty programs. This is how I do mine
Activity: 1050
June 07, 2018, 03:19:17 AM
if you want to join a signature campaign then you should do some research before joining the bounty because if you are wrong in choosing then you will work in vain
Activity: 630
June 07, 2018, 03:19:03 AM
I use a very simple strategy to make good money with bounty campaigns. First of all, I choose only bounty campaigns that have a valuable project and a high quality team, and they must also have a good budget. To increase my earnings I try to participate in more bounty campaigns. Up to now I can say that this strategy has given me good results
Activity: 742
June 07, 2018, 03:18:34 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.

Doing a bounty as the ability that you have would be the best choice, for example if you were good at making a video, then you can tried to join the video campaign.
That is one example, the other can be done depends on your own abbility.
Activity: 476
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
June 07, 2018, 03:18:19 AM
Hello, first of all, you must find the bounty. After finding, just see the bounty manager and its completion. You then must analyse the ICO whether is has high token allocation and price or not. You must decide which campaign that you must follow (signature, translation, and others). To get the big rewards, join more than one bounty (not signature) and fulfill all task. You must know the token allocation and percentage that will give you the big rewards.
Activity: 335
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 03:17:52 AM
actually workable strategies are varied. Each person also must have had their respective strategies. If I prefer looking for short-term projects. While running the project, while looking for my ICO that I will follow next. Surely that is already almost finished his bounty also time. so onward.
Activity: 462
June 07, 2018, 03:16:18 AM
Hi, would be great for you to do an investigation before enter the bounty. It should be rated by some bloggers, bit of hype Itis not bad for the token price later. Another point is to count how many hero/legendary hunters are already registered in the campaign. As less it be as good for you
Yeah make deep research for every prospective project from the team behind and the white paper specially the sites of every ico because most of the scammers has fake sites that you can easily find out.

my bounty is strategy in signature bounty campaign is by choosing a good project making a research behind that project and read their whitepaper for me to know who involved in that project because now a days some bounty are scam
Not some but 90% of then are scams so you don't distinguished them rightfully then another victim has born in you.
Pages:
Jump to: