Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Strategy - page 41. (Read 19837 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 03:14:06 AM
Better to check first the ICO if it is good (read the whitepaper, check the ICO ratings and the team behind it), then check also the bounty manager that is handling the campaign  if it is one of the trusted campaign managers here at the forum then if it has a big bounty pool and the campagn you are participating in the bounty has more or less participants.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 03:11:56 AM
my bounty is strategy in signature bounty campaign is by choosing a good project making a research behind that project and read their whitepaper for me to know who involved in that project because now a days some bounty are scam
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
June 07, 2018, 03:11:53 AM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

The best strategy is picking the right one out of the haystack here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
June 07, 2018, 03:08:13 AM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

Research the project first like the team behind the project, idea, and their product. It's very important because it determines whether good or not bounty that we participated. Also, don't forget to look at Bounty Manager who handle this bounty, make sure their bounty manager is a trustworthy and responsible person.

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 03:07:13 AM
With your current rank its hard to find signature campaign, maybe you should try to look other bounties like twitter, Facebook and telegram. but its okay there are also projects that you can join with your current rank. If you want to know that the bounty you are joining is good for earnings maybe you should check their project first and read their whitepaper if their project has the capability to survive in the future because some of the projects nowadays cant long last.
Activity: 126
June 07, 2018, 03:02:53 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.

In my view, Campaign bounty is the best and fastest way to make big money with risk. Almost all the prize campaigns pay for their own Coins or Tokens. If you want to participate in a project, all you have to do is good research and visit their whitepaper, as most projects are scammers. But nowadays it is very difficult to choose the best gift campaign and trusted.

Activity: 294
June 07, 2018, 02:55:30 AM
For me the best way or my strategy in choosing a good signature bounty campaign is to choose  the good one and post regularly as per the rules of the bounty
Activity: 335
Merit: 11
June 07, 2018, 02:53:43 AM
Start looking for a bounty campaign and see its bounty manager and see the concept of his project whether it can attract more investors if you believe in his project join and follow his bounty rules.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
June 07, 2018, 02:52:30 AM
As your rank is low, you wouldn't be able to earn much by participating in only signature campaign. You have to concentrate on participating in other bounties such as social media bounty and articile bounty.
Activity: 966
Harmony for One and All
June 07, 2018, 02:44:02 AM
Before joining signature campaign, like any other campaign you have to make investigations about project which launched the bounty. If it promising, trustful with good team and advisers you may be can join. But there are no guarantees. You can be sure that it is good campaign only after get your payment.
Activity: 98
June 06, 2018, 02:40:14 PM
1. Choose a signature campaign with low competition and that has many Hero and Legendary members
Activity: 140
June 06, 2018, 02:38:41 PM
Do some researches before joining a bounty. I tell you this with my own experiences. I have joined more than 80 campaigns. Now I feel like I have done some time wasting works with some projects. Because at the start I had no any idea how to choose a campaign and what to consider before joining a campaign. But now before joining a campaign normally I take a look at the project and visit some sites like icodrops.com/ icoratings.com to see the details about the project.
Activity: 395
Merit: 107
June 06, 2018, 02:28:06 PM
Hello friends,
thank you.
There are already a lot of related topics in this forum and I am pretty sure you will get answer to your question surely...I personally check Ico rating sites and review Ico’s there and then decide which bounty to join
Activity: 451
June 06, 2018, 02:27:37 PM
Make some investigation. Imagine that you're going to invest in this ICO and you have to do the same analysis, like team, collection progress. Also pay attention to bounty pool , share on signature bounty, how many participants and their ranks.
Activity: 218
June 06, 2018, 02:26:44 PM
Hello friends,
thank you.

The things you need to reconsider on finding a good ICO is:

*Has a good whitepaper and have a decent thread in bitcointalk forum

*If the developers or team is legit and they aren't just doing ICO for money launder

*The market price is reasonable or the Hard cap or Soft cap is attainable

*Very clear vision and They show the roadmap with attainable dates

*But last but not the least the Token allocations on the bounty campaign they're doing
Activity: 44
June 06, 2018, 02:26:09 PM
I believe a genuinue way to earn well in signature and bounty campaigns is to get promoted to at least a full member of this forum there is a lot of opportunities in a higher rank but it takes a lot of time and good posts to attain those ranks.
Activity: 164
June 06, 2018, 02:25:04 PM
Hello friends,
thank you.

Try to join bounties that are not gonna run for longer period of time because you will get the same amount of coins but you will do it longer. Dont join cheep bounties with 10k or 0,5 % rewards.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
June 06, 2018, 02:21:59 PM
Hello friends,
thank you.
My advice to you if you are new to the bounty and signature campaigns is: first to do: You must do your research, second: ask advice from more experience levels ask for referrals of which campaigns are legit from higher levels such as Hero or senior members or legendary because they know better. Third is do not join campaigns that you dont get referred to because right now there are a lot of scammers.  You cant afford to put your effort and time to something that at the end would not pay you. iIt is very terrible, i have experience it during my early level.
PSL
Activity: 166
June 06, 2018, 02:19:05 PM
I look which team is involved in the project and whether they have any particular product. If we talk about bounty campaigns, we need to see what percentage of tokens they are ready to allocate. If more than 1.5%, it is too suspicious.
Activity: 252
Merit: 19
SYNAPSECOIN.NET
June 06, 2018, 02:17:39 PM
if I will choose a campaign that is almost over because I am new here and not enough knowledge to choose a good campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: