Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Strategy - page 42. (Read 19837 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
June 06, 2018, 02:15:15 PM
This time there are too many ICOs, which include scam or dead projects. So we need to do a research before start. You need to check their webstite, read whitepaper (find some basic information about the team), and most important is bounty pool. Then decide to participate in the bounty which you consider it's potential
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 02:10:21 PM
I personally - I look, what idea at the project,
I watch the team that promotes it
I watch how much money is allocated for this campaign
I see the number of participants
I look how much have already collected money
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 06, 2018, 02:07:11 PM
First read whitepaper,roadmap,bounty pool is allocated or from token sold % this truly intake ur reward becose many ico even dont get soft cap and bounty is closed!I suggest strongly research team like names,surnames with facebook information or other social medias and i tihink u will be ok!
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
June 06, 2018, 02:02:45 PM
You just need to research about the project before you will participate in their bounty campaign and see how much the allocation, choose a high reward for the signature.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 01:51:17 PM
Senior bounty hunters always advising about picking the ico companies who pay with btc/eth (but i personally never found any of them), and picking bounties from reputable bounty managers, but this too won't guarantee any success, because even a big name like AmaZix turned out to be asshole and piss on his loyal bounty hunters.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 01:34:48 PM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.
Calculate the total pool of payments for signature bounty. After that try to calculate how much you eventually get. Warn in advance that after going public, do not think that you can earn thousands of dollars, usually the price is 10 times lower than the market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 01:31:51 PM
Do your research properly. The crypto money world is growing very fast.
New projects are being built every day. Some projects steal people's money and run away.
I need to investigate ICOs properly. A bad ICO is a bad bounty.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
June 06, 2018, 01:30:19 PM
The strategy is to study the project.  At first I grabbed everything, but now I'm studying the project.  I check the team on social networks.  I read everything that I find about the project.
Activity: 48
June 06, 2018, 01:27:24 PM
Usually I am looking for a bounty whose term is not too long or I will join the signature one month before bounty ends. Looking for bounty allocations for great signatures. The large number of signature campaign participants is also a consideration.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
June 06, 2018, 01:25:53 PM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.
I would have advised projects that has high bounty pools.  With much bounty pool,  you stand great chance to earn more. Or follow bountyhive.io or alpha.bounty0x.io they have good projects running on them
Activity: 17
June 06, 2018, 01:22:18 PM
there is no better strategy than reading and learning to quickly understand the rules of play from bounty,
do not miss the smallest thing because it could be that which will make your task not counted
Activity: 326
June 06, 2018, 01:17:49 PM
Hello friends,
thank you.

GOOD TEAM WITH NICE DEVELOPER AND A RESPECTABLE MANAGER!
read the white paper, read roadmap!
check the website.
review the bounty budget and how will it go.

every bounty depends on the study that you will do for you to be success.
these tips will probably provide benefits for beginners like me to be able to find a good bounty project for us to follow, I will try to read more often in this forum, who bounty managers who work good and professional in doing the job, and certainly the manager already have confidence in many projects, and the team working on it will try to find out how they work.
Activity: 112
June 06, 2018, 01:15:46 PM
Hello friends,
thank you.

Many recent signature campaigns pay straight fiat payments like 20 or $40 per week to participate.  They also tend to have sort of high post count requirements like 20 or more.  Personally, I really prefer lower post count requriments and usually won't participate if it's more than 15 per week required.  I like to actually take my time and not feel pressured to post a great volume so that I can have quality thoughts and inputs.

Another thing to consider is what you are backing: ICO, POW/POS/MN various algorithm coins, gambling sites, other services advertisements.  Lately, I have found coin algorithm campaigns to be the best for me because they usually aren't too demanding as far as post counts go and they have things like block explorer, discord, twitter, these forums, coin exchanges and other things to verify that the coin is real and what the are doing.

ICOs have been really risky and it's too bad that there are so many scams out there.  If you go with an ICO, don't believe that they have raised millions in a "private sale" without having some way to verify that.  It is more likely they are lying to get people to buy into their pre-ICO sale or ICO sale.  And then they just use the signature campaigns again to get more free advertising.

How i can participate in POW/POS/MN?
Activity: 112
June 06, 2018, 01:12:55 PM
I recommend you to study the project well, the Signature Campaign always pay large amounts of tokens. The disadvantage is that if you aren't sure that the campaign is a legitimate project and they end up disappearing without paying, you will lose months of work and effort but you will have a lot of experience. I'm in the last week of the Red Pill Campaign, I want to finish it and start to wear the signature of Iagon, that project is trustful, I leave the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic= 3179933.0
Activity: 254
Merit: 110
June 06, 2018, 01:12:17 PM
For me, the very fast project that will have the value immediately is the payment exchange project and the project which the technology can be mass adopted easily. So, before join any campaign its suggested you to read the whitepaper and have the proper understanding regarding the project.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
June 06, 2018, 01:11:59 PM
Hello friends,
thank you.

Many recent signature campaigns pay straight fiat payments like 20 or $40 per week to participate.  They also tend to have sort of high post count requirements like 20 or more.  Personally, I really prefer lower post count requriments and usually won't participate if it's more than 15 per week required.  I like to actually take my time and not feel pressured to post a great volume so that I can have quality thoughts and inputs.

Another thing to consider is what you are backing: ICO, POW/POS/MN various algorithm coins, gambling sites, other services advertisements.  Lately, I have found coin algorithm campaigns to be the best for me because they usually aren't too demanding as far as post counts go and they have things like block explorer, discord, twitter, these forums, coin exchanges and other things to verify that the coin is real and what the are doing.

ICOs have been really risky and it's too bad that there are so many scams out there.  If you go with an ICO, don't believe that they have raised millions in a "private sale" without having some way to verify that.  It is more likely they are lying to get people to buy into their pre-ICO sale or ICO sale.  And then they just use the signature campaigns again to get more free advertising.

Activity: 238
June 06, 2018, 01:11:32 PM
I consider the project where team is always advertise about the product. Not only on social media but also on blockchain expo.
Activity: 602
Merit: 144
June 06, 2018, 01:10:53 PM
Hello friends,
thank you.

Nobody knows for a simple reason: if there is a bounty with a guaranteed huge payment for bounty, most users will wear that signature but i see different color in the forum, so study a project and if you like it, wear their signature.
Activity: 238
June 06, 2018, 01:05:12 PM
personally, In choosing a bounty there are several criteria. such as softcap that must have been reached and the team also active in the telegram. if all that has been fulfilled then it will convince me to join it. and remember, if we do it diligently and patiently then we will also get the satisfactory results in the future. hope we don't get caught up in the scam ico because it would be detrimental.
Activity: 140
June 06, 2018, 01:03:20 PM
If you want to throw in bounty you have to prepare everything either from social media account, btt account, personal website and others in order to maximally follow the bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: