Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Strategy - page 43. (Read 19837 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 01:02:51 PM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

I think Welltrado is offering bounty campaign.
If you're interested just take a look.
Activity: 2
June 06, 2018, 01:00:52 PM
good
Activity: 266
June 06, 2018, 12:59:44 PM
There's no some particular strategy. You just need to choose a good campaign and make tasks. I recommned you to pay attention on projects with ready made product and not with airy promises so that it will not collapsed.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
June 06, 2018, 12:54:18 PM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

If you had a long experience in this bounty then you will easily find which one is the better one so if you are in the starting state some mistakes will be happen it will be normal soon once you have trained in this bounty then all will be done easily.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
June 06, 2018, 12:52:27 PM
Hello friends,
thank you.

GOOD TEAM WITH NICE DEVELOPER AND A RESPECTABLE MANAGER!
read the white paper, read roadmap!
check the website.
review the bounty budget and how will it go.

every bounty depends on the study that you will do for you to be success.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
June 06, 2018, 12:51:06 PM
I'm seeing some replies saying - "there is NO strategy" - Well, these are the same users who get scammed, underpaid, and complain later about it, clueless to why...

There is most certainly a strategy to maximize your signature campaign use (which everyone wants to do)

1. Make a list of on-going high quality projects that offer sig campaigns.
    - Research. Read WP. Look at the team and advisors. See who's talking about it.

2. Compare reward pools and duration of campaigns.
    - Make sure you understand if the process is Fixed or Stake based.

Those are my basic steps - but it's typically an ongoing process for me. I'm always looking for those "Great Ones" - ask around, there are stories of crazy rediculous payouts...
Activity: 84
June 06, 2018, 12:50:57 PM
there is no special strategy that there is only the process of assessment of any bounty that you follow,
]do according to the rules and you will get paid, of course after the whole process is complete (ico)
Activity: 56
June 06, 2018, 12:50:49 PM
There are several factors to look out for when choosing a bounty campaign.
Among them could be the bounty campaign managers; you can check out how credible and experienced they are and the strategies they use in running the campaign. This can determine the success of the bounty
Another factor is the team behind bounty campaign. check out for their level of expertise and experience, how determined they are and commitment
Above all check the idea behind the project and the problem it intends solve
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
June 06, 2018, 12:50:39 PM
A few tips, looks for good projects. otherwise, you can earn a few thousand of dollar in bounty, when the tokens cant even sell anywhere.

Look at the number of participants. As they usually use the staking method, more people means less tokens.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
June 06, 2018, 12:50:06 PM
I think it's a good strategy to participate in those bounty tokens that are already traded on the  exchange. Take advantage of the bounty Remme campaign. It's an interesting project. By the way this is a promising project.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
June 06, 2018, 12:45:36 PM
Hello friends,
thank you.

Aside from campaigns that pay in btc, you just don't jump into it without doing some diligence because anything can happen along the way and even when you aee paid, you might have to wait till forever to convert in the case of ICO that didn't meet the expectation of the promoters and they decide to discontinue its development. But the basic fundamental work around is to look out for one managed by reputable managers that haven't failed yet and you would have increase your chances to a high extent.
Activity: 210
June 06, 2018, 12:44:36 PM
I would advice you that you need to see the members of the social medias that they provided and look for others opinion about to the project, and with that you can have a clearer prospect to join in such bounty.
Activity: 259
June 06, 2018, 12:40:54 PM
The best way to do in joining bounty campaigns is to study the good bounties. You can also choose bounties that is being handled by a trusted managers.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
June 06, 2018, 12:39:14 PM
Hello friends,
thank you.

There are forums which would provide you more details about the current and legit bounty campaigns. As you join a program , you should do series of research first. Try to read their whitepaper and don't hesitate to ask questions about the project. Be eager to know more about the Ico of it.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
June 06, 2018, 12:36:45 PM
If you are new to it, try to focus on popular managers. For example (needmoney, Sergei.Gerasimenko, Hotachy, Sylon, Wapinter)

Yes, this is the safest way to know a good campaign that will pay as promise. You can check on their trust ratings. With a good campaign manager, you will be sure that you will get your btc or stakes after the ico. Also, on the stakes, you will be sure that the coin will be listed, it could take some time.

Trippki is also good to join or invest on....
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 12:35:59 PM
my advice you try to find a good bounty and have a bright prospect then. you cikut signature and social media facebook, twitter and telegram so in one bounty you follow 4 programs and it is enough to produce especially if your account ranking is high
Activity: 93
June 06, 2018, 12:35:09 PM
Join from the trusted bounty manager. Next, is read the ICO whitepaper, visit their website and social media. For that you will know if they have a good product or a good team developer. 
Activity: 97
June 06, 2018, 12:29:15 PM
If you are new to it, try to focus on popular managers. For example (needmoney, Sergei.Gerasimenko, Hotachy, Sylon, Wapinter)
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
June 06, 2018, 12:25:57 PM
Well, before participating in a signature campaign I would suggest you to build a reputation in the form because if you won't be able to achieve a decent rank then you are less likely to find a singature campaign and if you will find you will receive less payout.

So how to build reputation?
You need to have a high level of post quality, so you will receive enough merit to advance in ranks ( in order to level up in ranks you need to have  X amount of merits, depends on the rank you are trying to level up for).
So having large amount of posts with low quality won't get you into higher ranks.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 12:20:22 PM
Yo should look at the project and the team, and other bounty participants' tendency, look at past bounty campaigns of the bounty manager whether they were successful, bounty participants were satisfied.
Pages:
Jump to: