Pages:
Author

Topic: [🏆BOUNTY🏆] TrustedHealth [Telegram, Social Media and Content bounty] - page 11. (Read 3706 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
How long is ICO going to be on?
About a month. But I think it will be over sooner cause they reach the hard cap.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
"Price per token on CS: 0.00006 ETH"
"Blogs - write and publish blogs that are relevant to our mission and audience to earn up to *150 TDH"

Am I right, up to 150*0.00006 = 0.01 ETH ?
It means the review about TH costs "up to 6 USD" ?!

Not 600, not 60, but 6 USD? "Up to 6".
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
How long is ICO going to be on?
Activity: 238
Where the servers of this platform are located? Or it’s a secret information?
Activity: 322
Hello. An important question: are you going to buy your own servers or your team will rent them for long term?
Activity: 266
Hey there. Is that 1000 ETH you get already included in the hard cap?
If i’m not wrong - no. Because they got it during the private sale.
Hey there. Is that 1000 ETH you get already included in the hard cap?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good day. Is your network 100% protected from hacking attacks? It  is going to store a lot private of information.
Hi. Do you think it’s reasonable to reward users for posting one and the same post? I dont think it’s efficient!
Other way around. It works same way as if you ordered the advertising on all the platforms available at the same time.
However, arent you afraid that this kinda spamming might damage the reputation of the platform?
Well, nobody is forced to participate in bounty program. And I dont think one small post will do some harm.
Yeah but they have to keep it posted till ICO is over and friends might get sick of it.
I guess those who check out your profile everyday to see what you’ve posted might.It’s just an ordinary rather short post I doubt it will make someone uncomfortable.
Hi. Do you think it’s reasonable to reward users for posting one and the same post? I dont think it’s efficient!
Other way around. It works same way as if you ordered the advertising on all the platforms available at the same time.
However, arent you afraid that this kinda spamming might damage the reputation of the platform?
Well, nobody is forced to participate in bounty program. And I dont think one small post will do some harm.
Yeah but they have to keep it posted till ICO is over and friends might get sick of it.
Activity: 406
Hi. I’m a great fan of charity. Will I be able to contribute to treatment of other platform’s users?
Activity: 392
What’s the duration of the pre-ICO?
It lasts a week if the hard cap isnt reached earlier.
Activity: 378
What’s the duration of the pre-ICO?
Activity: 252
What about rewarding the authors of the articles on Steemit about you? I think this would be very effective from the point o view of marketing.
Activity: 196
Hey there. Why do u need bounty campaign in LinkedIn? I think that this option isnt very suitable for promotion of the platform.
Activity: 336
Hey there. Why not make the minimum investment amount on the pre-sale less?

It’s only 1 ETH. Taking into account the amount of bonuses – it’s more than fair.
Pages:
Jump to: