Pages:
Author

Topic: [🏆BOUNTY🏆] TrustedHealth [Telegram, Social Media and Content bounty] - page 12. (Read 3706 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hey there. Why not make the minimum investment amount on the pre-sale less?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Lets the post about u is placed in the news section, but the author doesn’t try to get his reward. What will be done?
I doubt that TrustedHealth team members will try to find the author of the post in order to give him a reward.
However, maybe it worth to contact him and offer the reward in the fiat equivalent?
In this case, this isnt participation in bounty program, this is a full-fledged article. I’m not for bought articles.
Okay, but it worth contact him. Maybe the prospect to get free tokens will motivate him to write several more articles.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Lets the post about u is placed in the news section, but the author doesn’t try to get his reward. What will be done?
I doubt that TrustedHealth team members will try to find the author of the post in order to give him a reward.
However, maybe it worth to contact him and offer the reward in the fiat equivalent?
In this case, this isnt participation in bounty program, this is a full-fledged article. I’m not for bought articles.
Activity: 350
Activity: 358
Will yr platform provide the tokenholders the reports on expenses? It seems to me that this will increase the level of trust.
Activity: 392
It’ll be necessary to access API-interface in order to create a qualitative project for Flux. Will the developers have it?
Activity: 364
Will Instagram bloggers be able to take part in bounty program?
It’s better to ask the TrustedHealth team itself about this. However, you have a qualitative blog, there wont be any problems, I think.
You know, it’s specified that this should be an article, but Instagram is mainly for photo s and videos.
It’s possible to place so long posts under some photos that they can even be considered as a full-fledged article.
Okay, I’ll try to come up with some idea and then connect the platform’s employees.
It’s a reasonable decisions. It seems to me that it’ll be okay!
Is there bounty program for video bloggers? Nowadays they’re more popular than usual ones.
Activity: 406
It’s better to ask the TrustedHealth team itself about this. However, you have a qualitative blog, there wont be any problems, I think.
You know, it’s specified that this should be an article, but Instagram is mainly for photo s and videos.
It’s possible to place so long posts under some photos that they can even be considered as a full-fledged article.
Okay, I’ll try to come up with some idea and then connect the platform’s employees.
It’s a reasonable decisions. It seems to me that it’ll be okay!
Activity: 68
Good afternoon. How much will yr platform spend on marketing pre year? I understand that your main aim is medicine, but it’s necessary to attract the patients.
Activity: 238
Hey there. Will it be possible to buy tokens on the part of a hospital or patient association?
Yes, but first it’s necessary to undergo KYC for legal entities.
Activity: 322
Hey there. Will it be possible to buy tokens on the part of a hospital or patient association?
Activity: 266
What about mechanism of burning of all the tokens used as payment for services? Or at least some part of them..
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. Will all the tokens issued be put on the ICO?
No, only a half of them will be put on public sale.
Pages:
Jump to: