Pages:
Author

Topic: [🏆BOUNTY🏆] TrustedHealth [Telegram, Social Media and Content bounty] - page 14. (Read 3706 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Will the KYC procedure for legal entities and individuals differ?
Yes, of course! But it seems to me that it’s easier for legal entities to undergo this procedure.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Will the KYC procedure for legal entities and individuals differ?
Merit: 0
Will TrustedHealth cooperate with governments? It seems to me that it’ll be impossible to defeat the cancer without them.
Activity: 224
Hi there. The quality of medicine in Eastern Europe improves by  leaps and bounds, but it hasn’t become mass yet. Perhaps it’s necessary to pay attention to this region and help it?
Activity: 168
Let’s say one of the doctors of your platform has discovered smth but received the funds for research from the participants of the platform. Who will possess the discovery rights?
Activity: 98
Hey. What number of tokens was put on sale?
150 million, this is half of all that were issued
Activity: 112
Hey. What number of tokens was put on sale?
Does the number of the readers of my blog influence the size of reward?
It definitely does, but more attention will be paid to the quality of the content of the blog and, of course, to the article dedicated to TrustedHealth
Great news! I think that such resonance articles can attract readers. Well, this project looks like smth revolution in the medicine area.
I completely agree with you. Also, I like that the platform diesnt set a goal to make profit o the patients.
The presence of the bounty program itself proves purity of their intense, due to this all the participants will be able to receive free medical services.
It definitely does, but more attention will be paid to the quality of the content of the blog and, of course, to the article dedicated to TrustedHealth
Great news! I think that such resonance articles can attract readers. Well, this project looks like smth revolution in the medicine area.
I completely agree with you. Also, I like that the platform diesnt set a goal to make profit o the patients.
Activity: 364
  Is video connection necessary for consultation?  Can I get the doctor’s recommendations in the text form?
Activity: 336
I became interested in idea of rewards for patients. Can u please tell me more about it?
Activity: 406
Hello. Do you really think that large TV channels will show a video about your platform for 150 tokens?
I haven’t heard anything about the fact that Trusted Health is gonna cooperate with the TV channels, especially within the framework of bounty.
But there’s a line about “News”. Wasn’t this about the TV-channels?
My friend, you’re too old-fashioned. Nowadays even You-Tube channels may be considered as media or even news. No one is talking about the cooperation with large TV holdings.
The options you’ve listed look more like blogs rather than media. Are u sure that your assumptions are correct?
Yes, of course. At the same time, if one of the employees of large media decides to describe the platform in his column, it’s unlikely that his will be bad for TrustedHealth.
Hello. Do you really think that large TV channels will show a video about your platform for 150 tokens?
I haven’t heard anything about the fact that Trusted Health is gonna cooperate with the TV channels, especially within the framework of bounty.
My friend, you’re too old-fashioned. Nowadays even You-Tube channels may be considered as media or even news. No one is talking about the cooperation with large TV holdings.
The options you’ve listed look more like blogs rather than media. Are u sure that your assumptions are correct?
Pages:
Jump to: