Pages:
Author

Topic: [🏆BOUNTY🏆] TrustedHealth [Telegram, Social Media and Content bounty] - page 15. (Read 3706 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Let’s say I’m a researcher willing to raise funds for my project. Will it be possible to do it within the framework of your platform?
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Will your platform have kinda review system? I think that the best doctors should receive rewards.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. How long is it until the start of public sale?
If my calculations are correct, 23 days exactly.
Activity: 378
Good afternoon. How long is it until the start of public sale?
Activity: 350
Hey there. When will the tokens earned during bounty be distributed?
Usually it happens during the month after the end of the ICO. I think this case wont be an exception.
Activity: 196
Hey there. When will the tokens earned during bounty be distributed?
Activity: 238
Will I be able to get more rewards if my Twitter is dedicated to medical theme? I think this would be fair.
I think no. The reward will be equal for everyone.
But why? As for me, such an approach will allow to increase efficiency of advertisement.
The bounty campaign is always aimed at large-scale involvement and TrustedHealth isnt an exception.
Strange approach. I think people interested in medicine will be more interested in purchase of tokens.
You see, it’s more rational in this case to pay attention to ones who purchase these tokens, I mean the visitors of such forums.
Yes, it seems you’re right. I haven’t seen a user without ads   for a long time.
Will I be able to get more rewards if my Twitter is dedicated to medical theme? I think this would be fair.
But why? As for me, such an approach will allow to increase efficiency of advertisement.
The bounty campaign is always aimed at large-scale involvement and TrustedHealth isnt an exception.
Strange approach. I think people interested in medicine will be more interested in purchase of tokens.
You see, it’s more rational in this case to pay attention to ones who purchase these tokens, I mean the visitors of such forums.
Activity: 210
Hey there. If the payments are made between the doctor and the patient, who guarantees complying with the commitments?
Is there need for a Dutch translation website/WP/ANN ?
Activity: 322
You say that the commissions on your platform will be low. When will you be able to tell the exact amount?
Good afternoon. How long will the pre-sale last?
If my memory doesn’t fail me, it will last 7 days exactly if the hard cap isnt reached earlier.
Activity: 210
Good afternoon. How long will the pre-sale last?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good afternoon. How is it necessary to confirm transaction on your platform? I think that authentificators are good idea.
Activity: 266
Is there additional reward system for most active participants of bounty? I think it would be useful.
Pages:
Jump to: