Pages:
Author

Topic: [🏆BOUNTY🏆] TrustedHealth [Telegram, Social Media and Content bounty] - page 16. (Read 3706 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Hello. How many days is it left until the start of the sale?
The pre-sale stage starts less than in 3 weeks.
Activity: 224
Hello. How many days is it left until the start of the sale?
Activity: 358
Will all the transaction between the doctor and the patient be made with the help of smart contracts? It seems to me to be the safest option.
Activity: 392
Isnt it planned to pay additional dividends to the ones who gets obliged not to put the tokens on sale for a year?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hey. How many tokens can I receive for 3 ETH?
If my calculations are correct, it’s 50k tokens without bonuses.
Activity: 364
Hey. How many tokens can I receive for 3 ETH?
Activity: 294
Will your platform have a reserve or anything like that? Anyway, no one is insured against force-majeure.
Activity: 308
Hi there. Is it more profitable for your platform to let tokens circulate in the secondary market or is it better to freeze a part of them for some time?
Activity: 280
I’ve faced the tokens that were smart contracts. What structure does the token of your platform have?
Activity: 294
Good afternoon. Isnt it planned to add opportunity to purchase tokens on the ICO for fiat?
No, and almost doesn’t make any sense. Anyway, there’re no problems with exchange from fiat to ETH today.
Good afternoon. Isnt it planned to add opportunity to purchase tokens on the ICO for fiat?
Hi! Let’s say I’ve invited a friend to the Telegram channel but he isnt active. Will I still get tokens?
I think you wont ‘cause otherwise it would be unfair.
But why? Formally, I’ll meet the commitments of TrustedHealth bounty – I’ll invite a friend.
A friend which is most likely to be uninterested in the platform. This is just lake paying for the fact that someone came to the store  with a friend.
I got the idea, but I’d better wait for the answer of representatives of the platform.
Hi! Let’s say I’ve invited a friend to the Telegram channel but he isnt active. Will I still get tokens?
But why? Formally, I’ll meet the commitments of TrustedHealth bounty – I’ll invite a friend.
A friend which is most likely to be uninterested in the platform. This is just lake paying for the fact that someone came to the store  with a friend.
Activity: 238
Hi. You’ve got a question about Trusted Health bounty for Telegram. It’s written here that I have to be active for 3 months. Does this mean that I cant leave the chat even after the ICO is over?
It’ll be much better if you stay in the group as long as possible.
But many people came for tokens only and wont be able to meet this commitment.
I guess no community is interested in attraction of such people.
However, it’s extremely difficult to determine them immediately. So they have to cope with their presence.
At the same time, it’s necessary to remember that everyone should be active.
This wording is just killing me. What does it mean “to be active”? What criteria are used to determine activity?
Activity: 252
Hi. You’ve got a question about Trusted Health bounty for Telegram. It’s written here that I have to be active for 3 months. Does this mean that I cant leave the chat even after the ICO is over?
However, it’s extremely difficult to determine them immediately. So they have to cope with their presence.
At the same time, it’s necessary to remember that everyone should be active.
Activity: 238
Pages:
Jump to: