Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC down, Market dump. Is this time to buy? - page 11. (Read 2343 times)

P60
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
This is wonderful opportunity for everyone who buy or hold and earn from cryptocurrency
Definitely an opportunity that you shouldn't want to lose. Bitcoin is down and market dump, it would be a good time to buy and hold until the price increases again. It would give everyone of us a high profit.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Nobody knows. I think that Bitcoin is in down trend at the moment. It should reach at least 13,000 level to prove further growth. Otherwise, the next support level is at 7,500.
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
JOIN TOKEN SALE
This is wonderful opportunity for everyone who buy or hold and earn from cryptocurrency
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Ouhh yeah, they're going down for real and I think it is a great opportunity to buy some. Everyone will be buying soon enough so timing is crucial so buying now is a good move, and this time it is not even an option since even it goes down after you buy soon enough they will recover and raise the value so much.
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
For me this will always be the perfect time to go shopping some solid alts,always buy in the deepest dips and sell it in the peaks if you bought -30% alts earlier you are lucky just few days from now the prices will go back to their previous support then you can start to have quick profits but dont be so much greedy to secured the profits.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Right now buy it with BTC only. Later you can expect BTC price grow and altcoins will dump more in that moment. Then you need to buy best of them  Roll Eyes
Activity: 210
According to me this is a very good opportunity for people who have been hesitating to invest in bitcoin.
They should not wait any further and invest a safe and profitable amount.
I did the same,I have been waiting for this day since the year 2018 started and here it is.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
ICO reviews through objective analysis
Before investing, make sure to see the ratings of ICOs & up to date trends.
CryptoRated give a very solid rating system and is a great place to analyze ICOs.

https://cryptorated.com/
Activity: 114
Yes because the basic principle says BUY LOW, SELL HIGH. Base on chart it is the right time to buy altcoins and bitcoin at the same time.
Activity: 140
Remember bitcoin was developed to handle illegal transactions and some saw a chance to get rich off the get rich dreams of others.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
indeed this is the best time to invest and to buy bitcoin and other altcoin because they will fall as btc does but the problem that is i think a lot will hodl their especially btc holders because this drop wont last forever.
Activity: 122
There was also the news about the BitConnect scam, and it resonated pretty hard with the public that is not very knowledgeable of the cryptocurrency world. It might have contributed to the wave of distrust that led to panicked Bitcoin owners selling fast. I am sure it will not last for too long, this drop.
Activity: 235
If you have money to invest, this could be a good moment to enter the market. For sure a much much better moment than when Bitcoin was 20,000$.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
I think BTC maybe go down to 8k maximum. But now it is already the bottom and safe to buy.
Yes this is the time to buy because you can buy it at lower price and sell it when the value is rise again, this method is gives you a lot of profit. Also this is the chance to buy more so grab the opportunity buy until its low price because of dumping in the market, but don't consume all your money to buy altcoin make reside some money for your needs or for emergency uses.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
The world is flat...
I see that BTC and all coin is down price. Do you think this is time to buy coin and make proftit? And what price do you think the price BTC can down?

Time for investment now, maybe you'll never see such a price ever again)
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
If you have some available fiat, you can buy altcoins right now, I think they won't reach prices this low for a very long time, once the prices start picking up again. This is a very good time to buy, I wish I was entering the crypto market for the first time right now.
Activity: 490
It is good time to buy Bitcoin due to low value of satoshi and it is profitable to buy Bitcoin now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
I think It is a great opportunity for investors. As the price of all altcoins are down. If you have got reasonable amount of money, i suggest you buy several most dumped altcoins and hold for a year or two. These coins would certainly increase again in future.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I think its a great time to buy if you have the funds to do so. The harder question becomes what exactly to put your money into in order to maximize profits.
I made the mistake to hold. Should have sold and buy now. So if you have funds - buy now
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
I think its a great time to buy if you have the funds to do so. The harder question becomes what exactly to put your money into in order to maximize profits.
Pages:
Jump to: