Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-e hacked ?? - page 17. (Read 199718 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13
September 04, 2017, 01:40:52 PM
whats better?

i was full in fiat before btce went down.

should i get 55% of the money now or wait for the 15th september?

ps: i am not from the us, and kyc is np for me Smiley

If you are not in the US I would wait. So far BTC-E has been straight with everyone on their plans and intentions. They did refund 55%.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511
September 04, 2017, 01:27:27 PM
in 2 weeks u can only move 55% out anyways the 45% peeps give up are TOKENS that most likely be lucky to see .30 cents on the dollar when and if btce comes back on 15th, then it could be 6-8 months before u could cash them in.  Not to mention US customer never got a answer wether they would be allowed on the new site.  So for many getting 55% now or 55% in 2 weeks with 45% in tokens u can touch in 6-8 months its better just take the 55% now

Yep, this. Plus I wouldn't fancy giving ID to a site that was just taken down by the god-damn FBI.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
September 04, 2017, 01:07:01 PM
I'm curious as to why people are doing the "gimme 55% now and screw the rest" refund. Isn't waiting 2 weeks worth 45% of your funds? (or maybe it's just because I have a lot of funds on there that I find it a bad option)

in 2 weeks u can only move 55% out anyways the 45% peeps give up are TOKENS that most likely be lucky to see .30 cents on the dollar when and if btce comes back on 15th, then it could be 6-8 months before u could cash them in.  Not to mention US customer never got a answer wether they would be allowed on the new site.  So for many getting 55% now or 55% in 2 weeks with 45% in tokens u can touch in 6-8 months its better just take the 55% now
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
September 04, 2017, 01:02:51 PM
On Twitter people start popping up confirming that they have received their 55%, and even in this thread people have done so. It gives me great confidence that I have done the right thing by waiting for btc-e to launch -- I definitely don't want to miss out on my tokens. People have been waiting for weeks already, why is a few more weeks of waiting such a problem? I understand that people are looking to get their funds back while they for weeks have been thinking that everything was lost, but just keep waiting. If it was just 10% that people would be throwing away, then it would be completely different, but we're talking about 45% here....
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
September 04, 2017, 12:35:26 PM
whats better?

i was full in fiat before btce went down.

should i get 55% of the money now or wait for the 15th september?

ps: i am not from the us, and kyc is np for me Smiley
September 04, 2017, 11:16:01 AM
I'm curious as to why people are doing the "gimme 55% now and screw the rest" refund. Isn't waiting 2 weeks worth 45% of your funds? (or maybe it's just because I have a lot of funds on there that I find it a bad option)

The coins have gone so much up in price since the btc-e shutdown, people in coins dont have much to lose, they still make some money despite the 45% loss. But its odd that they're not willing to wait 2 weeks to make much more money.

Illicit activities that cannot provide verification
US users that will not be able to provide verification

Smiley

100 times this. Too much uncertainty with the new exchange that it's better to cut your losses now. It's the safest option for those in the US.
Activity: 55
September 04, 2017, 11:12:52 AM

The coins have gone so much up in price since the btc-e shutdown, people in coins dont have much to lose, they still make some money despite the 45% loss. But its odd that they're not willing to wait 2 weeks to make much more money.

Illicit activities that cannot provide verification
US users that will not be able to provide verification

Smiley
Activity: 317
Merit: 12
September 04, 2017, 11:06:18 AM

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
September 04, 2017, 10:56:00 AM
September 04, 2017, 10:39:34 AM
When did you request for a refund? I did it within minutes of it going live. I believe it's still being issued and basically going through a queue.

Activity: 1
September 04, 2017, 10:35:19 AM
Hi all.

Can someone tell my why I still don't have ANY of my coins? Most of You guys just logged in and had all of funds. I have literally nothing. What should I do? Do I have to somehow verify my account?

September 04, 2017, 10:32:21 AM
Did anyone get their Bitcoin Cash? I got everything except BCH.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
September 04, 2017, 09:30:40 AM
Looks like people are receiving their 55% shut up and leave refunds. Glad they are.
Hopefully the 15th date for opening the trading and accounts for the people who trust the old BTC-E people will really be as promised.

We will see.

At least they stepped up and did what they promised for the refunds, so good on that.
September 04, 2017, 09:29:55 AM
i just received my litecoins from btc-e, which i am very happy with. is it really coincidence that now litecoin has tanked big time they sent out the coins? i don't think so, but considering that i bought my litecoins below $10, after this dump and losing the other 45% i am still in the profits. i hope for everyone else that btc-e ends up relaunching in a good manner so they can refund people properly. this chapter is closed for me.

Yeah price tanked because they are selling our 45% before releasing the 55% to us, ensuring liquidity and a good price for them. Won't ever be using them again.... Tossers!!

top 10 coins tanked.
Also coins not in BTCe.
It is a natural correction after ATH...
it happens ALL the times after every major high.

Also, people that are receiving coins from btce, are probably selling right now.
Activity: 541
Merit: 500
September 04, 2017, 09:29:25 AM
I got my coins just now, a ltitle over 24hrs after confirming withdrawal.

Good to know.
Thank you for telling us.

September 04, 2017, 09:23:43 AM
I received my Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Litecoin. No Bitcoin cash yet.
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
September 04, 2017, 09:16:46 AM
i just received my litecoins from btc-e, which i am very happy with. is it really coincidence that now litecoin has tanked big time they sent out the coins? i don't think so, but considering that i bought my litecoins below $10, after this dump and losing the other 45% i am still in the profits. i hope for everyone else that btc-e ends up relaunching in a good manner so they can refund people properly. this chapter is closed for me.

Yeah price tanked because they are selling our 45% before releasing the 55% to us, ensuring liquidity and a good price for them. Won't ever be using them again.... Tossers!!
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
September 04, 2017, 09:13:48 AM
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
September 04, 2017, 09:09:24 AM
https://btc-e.nz
I've seen my coin but I can't withdraw it. I hope we can soon get back to it. Token btc-e can have a high value
September 04, 2017, 08:49:01 AM
I got my coins just now, a ltitle over 24hrs after confirming withdrawal.

Shitty way to do it, take 55% now and f##k off or leave them on our shitty exchange and wait for a miracle...

Still at least they did what they said they would on the latest update, not quite what they originally promised though is it....

Of course the LTC price plummeted down which is a bit of a shit...

If they have delivered as promised... there is a really good change that everything will be fine 15th sept Smiley
Let's hope for the best.
Pages:
Jump to: