Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-E.com exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin <-> USD\BTC (fee 0.2%) - page 10. (Read 264892 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
dear btc-e users if you dont do this before sending funds to btc-e you are "STUPID"
1) go to http://www.mayzusfs.com/
2) open a account
3) send the money to that account
4) then send the money to btc-e

https://i.imgur.com/G8iBBAg.jpg

How do you send money to btc-e from that account?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
chaos is fun...…damental :)
Dear valued exchange can you please fix the data gaps on mt4

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Several more days passed with no useful support.

Coins are still stuck in BTCe

resend email, check junk mail, try again is all the autoreply bots are programmed to say...

Eщe нecкoлькo днeй пpoшли бeз пoлeзнoй пoддepжкoй.

Moнeты вce eщe зacтpяли в BTCe

oтпpaвить пo элeктpoннoй пoчтe, пpoвepить нeжeлaтeльнoй пoчты, пoпpoбyйтe eщe paз бyдeт вce aвтooтвeтчикa бoтoв зaпpoгpaммиpoвaны cкaзaть ...

Change the mail to gmail. Write a ticket about changing address, we will change.
legendary
dear btc-e users if you dont do this before sending funds to btc-e you are "STUPID"
1) go to http://www.mayzusfs.com/
2) open a account
3) send the money to that account
4) then send the money to btc-e

legendary
btc-e API broken, please contact by email

Dec. 10, 2013, 10:23 p.m.

I need to talk to an btc-e admin ASAP. Please contact me by email. I tried [email protected] but I only got a link to http://hdbtce.kayako.com and that form requires a customer ID which I do not have.

http://bitcoincharts.com/news/
legendary
20 DAYS AND NO SOLVEDSCAMMING BTC-e

Hi, BTC-E:

Already I'm glad you solved my e-mail and password change succesfully trouble. Thank you.

But now when I want to get my btc-e by a transfer of money or btc. I put: Denied for your account. Contact support. But I now another problem. When I want to withdraw my using BTC to USD or BTC transfer of the system just denies my request. It says: DENIED FOR YOUR ACCOUNT. CONTACT SUPPORT.

I need to Solve this as soon as possible. I hope you can answer me as fast as you can.

Here I attach one screenshot of what's going on.

I'm canceling all my deposits from mining until you solve me this problem. Could I hope this change soon because i like this exchange.

Hi, BTC-E:

Already I'm glad you solved my e-mail and password change succesfully trouble. Thank you.

But now when I want to get my btc-e by a transfer of money or btc. I put: Denied for your account. Contact support. But I now another problem. When I want to withdraw my using BTC to USD or BTC transfer of the system just denies my request. It says: DENIED FOR YOUR ACCOUNT. CONTACT SUPPORT.

I need to Solve this as soon as possible. I hope you can answer me as fast as you can.

I'm canceling all my deposits from mining until you solve me this problem. Could I hope this change soon because i like this exchange.

Hi, BTC-E:

write the ticket number

legendary
Yeah support is totally crap, they close tickets without ever looking at them, or just ignore them.  I've got two tickets at moment being completely ignored for weeks.

write the ticket number
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
https://mtvpv-banners-live.s3.amazonaws.com/banne
20 DAYS AND NO SOLVEDSCAMMING BTC-e

Hi, BTC-E:

Hi, BTC-E:

Hi, BTC-E:

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Yeah support is totally crap, they close tickets without ever looking at them, or just ignore them.  I've got two tickets at moment being completely ignored for weeks.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Server side, but don't bother because you can't withdraw from btc-e metatrader 4.
tell me more, afaik is from mt4->btc-e account-> take money out  is there are problem on that ?

Well I tried to do mt4->btc-e account by opening a ticket because they don't have any other way to do it,
then they closed my ticket without answering, I reopened it and I'm now waiting for more than 10 days without any answers so...

Solved.
legendary
пoдaли  билeтoв мнoгo paз, oтвeтьтe пoжaлyйcтa

[#UYH-165-17843]: [#DDU-957-42055]: [#CWP-348-82406]: [#URE-601-25720]

I have been waiting for many days for a ticket response, please help me resolve this

Thanks
Account unfrozen. Successful trading!
Activity: 210
пoдaли  билeтoв мнoгo paз, oтвeтьтe пoжaлyйcтa

[#UYH-165-17843]: [#DDU-957-42055]: [#CWP-348-82406]: [#URE-601-25720]

I have been waiting for many days for a ticket response, please help me resolve this

Thanks
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
Never had any issues depositing to btc-e via wire transfer. Though at the moment I've a transfer that I've been waiting on for a few days ...
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Hi,

Your response to your ticket/support system is extremely slow. It has been almost 2 weeks since I placed my sizable USD deposit and it has not been credited to my account. Can you please update my ticket RJB-982-93189. I have supplied all my information and my Swift copy. Will I have to endure this kind of service every time I make a deposit with your company?

Thanks for crediting my account :-) But you are not out the woods yet. Now my funds has a "Money hold. 715 hours left" when I try to transfer my bitcoins. I already sent my ID and verification documents 2 Weeks ago via ticket SXZ-719-66445. Please help clear up this last hurdle. My ID documents has already been verified.

Just to update. My account was finally unlocked today with my money. I ONLY had to wait for it 16 days, open 3 tickets, submit wire transfer receipts, have over 2% deducted, send ID and address documents 3 times and post in this forum.

Lol, Mine was too, thank goodness, glad we got it done here finally...and I will never wire money this way again, was way too scary and frustrating- from now on its the Coinbase route, simply doing BTC transfers to BTC-e
Activity: 278
Merit: 251
Bitcoin-Note-and-Voucher-Printing-Empowerer
Reading all this (and having made my own disturbing experience) I can't believe that BTC-E is still the exchange with the greatest volume worldwide for altcoins.

Isn't there a better one? (well vircurex and crypsy are no perfect alternatives either...)
Is it so difficult?

Those guys who create a really reliable exchange platform will make a fortune!

The market is in big need for it!
Activity: 19
To everyone having any problem with BTC-E support:

I had problems with solving my support tickets for almost a month, I almost lost faith in ever seeing my money again, but someone here told me to contact them on their russian topic here on bitcointalk. I have posted there in russian using google translator and in few hours my ticket was solved.
Definetly don't use skype to solve support tickets, since u are risking compromising your account. I wish you all best luck.

The topic can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=29698.1580
Activity: 32
Recently, we started to receive  claims because of the long-time credit of funds transferred by SEPA / WireTransfer. The main problem is that some of our clients have a negligent attitude to the control of the field Details of Payment. As the result it takes an additional time to find your money. Please, make sure, that  the information Details of Payment is always present in the document of transfer, do not shorten it, don not  use your account username.

Well don't ask for such a long payment reference then! You can't fit ~34 characters into the reference box on most online wire forms, hence why people are using their usernames instead.

It's been 6 weeks since I sent you £1500 and I have still not had it credited to my account nor have you bothered to reply to my support tickets.
Activity: 278
Merit: 251
Bitcoin-Note-and-Voucher-Printing-Empowerer
I just opened an account at BTC-E.

First login was successful. After logging out, I tried to login again after some minutes. But I did not succeed - allegedly wrong password.
I tried 3 times, now the account is blocked for 30 min.

So I clicked "forgot password" and entered my email, but I did not receive any email with further instructions (I tried 2 times to no avail).
I also checked my spamfolder - no email received even after 40 minutes.

What's wrong - server overload or serious problem? (the website is otherwise responsive - no signs of an overload)
Despite their constant PR and support replies to the contrary, THEIR EMAILS ARE NOT GOING THROUGH 100%.
20 hours later - still the same: Login still fails (although using same password as in my first successful login - my browser remembered the password, so no way mistyping can be the cause), and I still don't get any email after submitting my email address from the "Forgot password?" button!

Fortunately I did not yet transfer any BTC funds to them yet - although I had already generated (and noted) my personal BTC address after my first login directly after account creation, so I COULD have transferred BTCs there already! - If I had done so, I could not get hold of my BTC funds now...

What am I supposed to think of all this? Is this the same scam (or incompetence) as "bitmarket.eu"?

Not very encouraging - I am wondering whether I should ever use this platform... maybe vircurex.com is the better choice (they are swiss, right? - slightly higher trading fees (0.5%), but that's worth paying - I learned also earlier that the "bitcoin.de" fees were worth paying compared to the fee-less "bitmarket.eu" scam)

Well face it BTC-E.com is fun. The troll box etc. But if you are in the same boat as me. U just lost all your BTC. The reason he isnt replying probabaly because he found out a while back and fixed it by now. But he cant get back your cash...

[...]

PS: Seems like what I was experiencing is the same that biodieselchris experienced, except that I did not lose any funds (I use Linux, so probably no Windows Trojan stole my password):

WARNING -- I lost access to my account all of a sudden over the weekend -- maybe it was hacked, maybe not, not sure -- but my password suddenly stopped working and the reset function claims a message was sent but either a) none was, or b) the email was also fraudulently changed. I emailed supprt @ btce and they never responded. I lost some NMC and BTC.

Update: still no answer from BTC-E after 8 months (!) So BTC-E is definitely a "no go".

I am still looking for a good exchange, now that also Vircurex cannot be trusted anymore (see link - the same happened to a friend of mine, so I know what is written there is true, and I discovered MANY errors myself in Vircurex). I assume they do fractional reserve banking, hence the large (many days) BTC payout delay, and they seem to desparately trying to keep customers by "high withdraw fee and interest gaining" policy. This is a policy which is everything but trustworthy. Also cryptsy is more than questionable when reading the user experiences. So these three are all "no go" for me.

Maybe Kraken.com is the one I am looking for...(?)
Activity: 60
Question is, now that your account is unlocked, would you wire money again in hopes that it will all be seamless next time?

That's what I'm pondering.
Activity: 24
Hi,

Your response to your ticket/support system is extremely slow. It has been almost 2 weeks since I placed my sizable USD deposit and it has not been credited to my account. Can you please update my ticket RJB-982-93189. I have supplied all my information and my Swift copy. Will I have to endure this kind of service every time I make a deposit with your company?

Thanks for crediting my account :-) But you are not out the woods yet. Now my funds has a "Money hold. 715 hours left" when I try to transfer my bitcoins. I already sent my ID and verification documents 2 Weeks ago via ticket SXZ-719-66445. Please help clear up this last hurdle. My ID documents has already been verified.

Just to update. My account was finally unlocked today with my money. I ONLY had to wait for it 16 days, open 3 tickets, submit wire transfer receipts, have over 2% deducted, send ID and address documents 3 times and post in this forum.
Pages:
Jump to: