Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-E.com exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin <-> USD\BTC (fee 0.2%) - page 49. (Read 264892 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Scattering my bits around the net since 1980
Ok, maybe it is getting lost in translation (the point, that is)

Try something like this... written as if you expect it to be translated by babelfish...

"How long does the system wait for a withdrawal confirmation, until it expires, and returns the coin back into the account? And, can this be cancelled early?"

-- Smoov

ps: seriously, their english capabilities are atrocious... they desperately need a native englisher on their team.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1001
-
Dear Sirs,

For fourth time I am explaining you I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ORIGINAL
WITHDRAWAL CONFIRMATION EMAIL due to temporarily failure of email
provider at the time.

Is it your position that this entitles you to keep my money?

Still not response to this simple question. YES or NO answer would be enough.

So far your actions imply that you think that it is OK to steal money from your customers and the answer to the above question is YES.

-
I responded with this email:

Dear Sirs,

provider at the time.

check Ticket

checked:

Good afternoon,

We strongly recommend to have your email on https://gmail.com/ with two-factor authentication.

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: MPZ-338-29139
Department: Bitcoin
Type: Issue
Priority: Normal

Support Center: https://hdbtce.kayako.com

my response:

Dear Sirs,

Thank you for your recommendation. I surely will give it a very serious consideration. However, my question remains unanswered:

Is it your position that loss of a single email with a link to click to confirm a 2.14 BTC withdrawal now somehow entitles you to keep my 2.14 BTC?

If no, then what exactly must I do to get my money back.

I do not want your general recommendations. I WANT MY MONEY. Or at least specific instructions on what I need to do to get it.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Dear Sirs,

provider at the time.

check Ticket
-

Dear Sirs,

provider at the time.

-
This is response I have just received from BTC-E support:

Good afternoon, and you though received one notice on this Email ([email protected]). If there is no that we recommend to replace on Gmail.com

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: MPZ-338-29139

Support Center: https://hdbtce.kayako.com

I do not want any patronizing lessons on what I shall or shall not do.  I do not want you to tell me that I need to use another email (even if it might be a good idea). I do not want you to tell me to check my spam folder (as suggested by you in your previous response to my support request). I do not want you to explain me how to change settings on your website on profile page (as suggested by you in your previous response to my support request). None of those actions returns me 2.14 BTC you have [edited].

I simply want my 2.14 BTC back, that is all. No amount of BS will resolve it. You can do either of 3 things to resolve this matter:

1. Return 2.14 BTC back to my BTC-E account.
2. Resend the withdrawal confirmation email.
3. Send 2.14 BTC to original destination BTC address without any email confirmation.

I understand your response as this: "You have lost your confirmation email! Haha! Your money are now ours you will never see it again, sucker!"

-
Still not have my problem solved either. I am  a patient guy. But this more and more looks like fraud by refusal to provide essential customer support. I want my bitcoins back. BTC-E please fix this.

Another ticket I have sent them using their "support system"

Dear Sirs,

I attempted to withdraw some BTC, but have not received confirmation email. It was irrecoverably lost due temporary failure of my email provider. As result you have taken about 2.14 BTC from my account, I have not received it, You still have my 2.14 BTC and continue to ignore my multiply support requests as such depriving me from use of my property for your benefit. This is also called theft and fraud. As you might see after a week of trying to get your attention and about after about 10 attempts to get in touch with you using a variety of methods nothing has been done about it yet. Please sort it out.

Could you please return my 2.14 BTC to my account.

Account: ***
email: ***
amount lost/stolen: ~ 2.14 BTC
BTC address: ***

It is close to the point where any further attempts of trying to resolve this are becoming counterproductive as time spent on this worth more than 200$ by now. I guess I am forced into position of writing this off  as a loss and simply going public and accusing BTC-E [edited out] publicly.

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
chaos is fun...…damental :)
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
I don't know, I never really had problems with btc-e, everything was smooth so far, hopefully it will continue.
-
Vladimir on btc-e? Now I know who make all those walls there  Grin

nahh I am just dumping a a few LTC mined up by a few remnant GPUs, no biggie.. It seems I was right not trusting any 3rd party with amount bigger than Hitler club membership.  Ironically just about 2.1 BTC is the amount "frozen" by them here.

Of course, not a single LTC or any other crapcoin is likely to be sent by me to btc-e for time being. It looks I gonna have to build a decent exchange myself now before I can dump whatever litecoins get accumulated meanwhile.

Anyway, I think they will sort it out eventually.

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Vladimir on btc-e? Now I know who make all those walls there  Grin
-
https://community.bitfinex.com/showthread.php/61-rooting-trough-btc-e-exchange here is did express my view to add btc-e to bitfinex so this post it has to do whit my personal experience with btc-e

few days ago i wanted to take some BTC out of BTC-E after 2 days i got my email confirmed and i proceed to ask for a withdrawal but this dont get processed so i emailed support  and to my "surprise" support tells me that i cant take funds out because i dont have my email confirmed  

so dear btc-e save yourself some money and make a script that reply random premade emails when someone contact support

Same shit here. I have not received confirmation email for a small withdrawal. I have no reason to doubt that they sent that email as I know for sure that my email provider turned out to be a complete asshat and in their infinite withdom for a few days were sending all incoming email into /dev/null without any hope to recover lost emails. Now finally my email providers have sorted their shit out and I am receiving emails to the email address listed in account on btc-e.

Now however I am out of a few BTC which

1. Were removed from my account by btc-e.
2. Not received by me.

There are 3 very easy ways for btc-e to fix it:

1. Send that transfer without email confirmation. Based on the support request. (Same BTC address as many  previous withdrawals)
2. Resend withdrawal confirmation email
3. Return the funds into the account.

Easy right?

This is what I receive from their "support" in response to my reasonable request:

Good afternoon, for mail confirmation you need to come into your profile and to confirm mail - https://btc-e.com/profile#edit/home as check contents of the spam folder at you in mail.

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: RXT-102-16525

Support Center: http://hdbtce.kayako.com

Seriously? Fix settings in your profile page and check your spam folder?

BTC-E please do get this sorted. It is not that hard, is it?

Activity: 398
Merit: 250
API question - is there any way to get trades since TID or time?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
chaos is fun...…damental :)
https://community.bitfinex.com/showthread.php/61-rooting-trough-btc-e-exchange here is did express my view to add btc-e to bitfinex so this post it has to do whit my personal experience with btc-e

few days ago i wanted to take some BTC out of BTC-E after 2 days i got my email confirmed and i proceed to ask for a withdrawal but this dont get processed so i emailed support  and to my "surprise" support tells me that i cant take funds out because i dont have my email confirmed  

so dear btc-e save yourself some money and make a script that reply random premade emails when someone contact support
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Does BTC-E accept wire transfer at all?  Please confirm.  I emailed support a while ago and they say no.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Launch of HelpDesk system

Dear users of the btc-e.com

Begining from 29.04.2013 customer support requests moved to HelpDesk: http://hdbtce.kayako.com

When creating an application:

1. Select the correct application category to get quickest response for your request.
2. Write your username
3. Describe the problem in details, attach screenshots if necessary.

Sincerely yours support btc-e.com
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
Are 100% of users still going to have to use fucking Gmail to have a 100% guarantee they will receive their confirmation emails?
Pages:
Jump to: